Me, face-to-face.
我能说话吗?
May I speak?
我需要你起草罗伯特·门逊
I'll need you to document Robert Munson's
涉及贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥的文件
involvement in selling guns.
我会告诉你一打犯罪证据
I'll give you a dozen crimes.
他 克雷 不管你想要什么
Him, Clay, whoever the hell you want.
很好
Fair enough.
我还需要对你进行监管
I'll also need to put you in protective custody.
我不能冒险让你和其他囚犯交流
I can't take a risk of you communicating with any other prisoners.
你知道得太多了
You know too much.
没问题
Fine with me.
只要有更好的食物 哈哈
Better food. Heh.
在我看到我的要求全部实现之前
You don't get shit
你什么也得不到
until I see those all in writing.
请把字写大点
Large print, please.
明白
Understood.
你该走了
You should go.
- 跪下 - 检查货车
- Knees. - Check the trailers.
没问题
Clear.
安全
Clear.
剩下的人他妈的去哪儿了?
Where the hell is the rest of them?
这是前哨站 大本营在树林里
This is the first line. Main camp is in the woods.
路易斯带一路人进树林
Luis will take a unit into the woods.
我们会带着你剩下的人 在岩石后面埋伏
We'll grab the rest of your guys, take position behind those rocks
看守入口
cover their entry.
- 好的 我跟他们一起走 - 好
- All right, I'm going with them. - Aye.
- 我也是 - 再来三个
- Me too. - And three.
走吧
Let's go.
- 嘿 掩护克雷 - 一定会的
- Hey, back up Clay. - Absolutely.
- 见鬼 - 停下! 地雷!
- Shit. - Stop! Mines!
躲起来!
Get in the dirt!
趴下!
Get down!
噢 这一定是在跟我开玩笑
Oh, you gotta be shitting me.
趴下!
Down!
他们是进了雷阵等死的鸭子
They're sitting ducks in that minefield.
他们出不去的
They ain't making it out of there.
- 我们现在怎么办? - 我不知道
- What the hell do we do now? - I don't know.
支援赶到得等上好几个小时
It'll take a few hours for me to get reinforcements.
你们的人怎么办?
So, what about your guys?
我不会再让更多的弟兄过来送死的
I ain't bringing any more of my guys here to get killed.
见鬼
Shit.
没有信♥号♥♥
No service.
前不着村后不着店
Middle of goddamn nowhere.
接着
Here.
卫星电♥话♥
Satellite.
你们有备而来
You guys come prepared.
你给谁打电♥话♥?
Who you calling?
我在订披萨 大块的爱尔兰披萨
I'm ordering a pizza. Big Irish pizza.
佐治正在给几个唐铎的姑娘拍照
Georgie's got a photo shoot with a couple of Dondo's girls.
造钱摄影棚
Money Shot Studios.
现在应该在哪儿
Should be there now.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 能给我们点时间吗? - 当然
- You guys give us a minute? - Yeah.
没问题
Yeah.
我不知道该怎么做 奥佩
I didn't know what to do, Ope.
我不出庭就算是打算分开
My default is to split.
- 我知道你很生气 - 没错
- I know you're pissed. - Yeah.
就是这样? "没错"?
That's it? "Yeah"?
- 我们得好好谈谈 - 没什么好说的
- We gotta talk about this shit. - There's nothing else to say.
你离开我不怪你
I don't blame you for leaving.
也从没想过结婚真的会管用
Never thought it would really work anyways.
既然这样你为什么要跟我结婚?
Then why did you marry me?
# 喔 喔 喔 #
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我在找某个东西吧 我觉得
I was looking for something, I guess.
某个东西还是某个人?
Something or someone?
我本想结婚有用的
I wanted it to work.
真的
I really did.
没什么会起作用的 奥佩
Nothing's gonna work, Ope.
直到她在你心里死了
Not until she's dead.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, brother.
嘿 过来 奥佩让她走吧 来吧
Hey, come on, Ope. Let her go. Come on.
好极了 漂亮 就是这样
Great, beautiful. There you go,
佐治 大大的微笑 灿烂一点
Georgie, big smile, big smile.
稍稍转一点 继续 离他近些 很好 漂亮
Turn just a little bit. Come on, get close to him. Good, beautiful.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
- 来看我吗? - 不是
- Here to see me? - No.
我们是来给我们的蛋蛋拍几张诱人照片的
We're here to get some tasteful shots of our genitals.
别傻笑了 蠢货
Stop grinning, idiot.
你该死的投资人给海尔开了张支票
Your slant investor cut Hale a check.
不 不 我们和他见过面
No, no, we met with him.
我们假装感兴趣 就像你说们的一样
We faked interest, like you said,
但是我没有让任何人再进一步
but I didn't tell anyone to go forward.
- 不对 - 有人这么做了
- No. - Somebody did.
你得赶快在钱打到海尔账上之前作出补救
You're gonna fix it before that money hits Hale's account.
没问题 我把这个弄完就去处理
Okay. I'll dig into it as soon as I'm done here.
- 已经结束了 - 是吗?
- You're done. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
女士们 我一会就回 你们继续
Ladies, I'll be back in a minute. Keep going.
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey. You all right?
我收到了惊吓
I'm terrified.
但我完全硬了
But I'm totally erect.
走吧
Let's go.
你的披萨到了
Your pizza's here.
贾克斯 过来
Jax, come here.
怎么了?
What's up?
你知道用这些武器会惹恼爱尔兰人的
You know using these bad boys is really gonna piss off the Irish.
都到这个时候了 兄弟 我愿意冒这个险
At this point, bro, it's a risk I'm willing to take.
好吧
Good.
我已经等不及要把这群混♥蛋♥轰得屁滚尿流
I can't wait to blow the shit out of these greasy bastards.
动手吧
Let's do it.
是的 他们和我们在一起 我们马上过来
Yeah, we got them. We're coming in.
知道了 他们有火力
Copy that. They got the firepower.
他们会轰垮他们
They'll flush them out.
我们守住出口 等我们先就位
We'll cover their exit. Wait until we're in position.
这些是最后剩下的几个 全除掉了
That was the last of them. We're all clear.
嘿
Hey.
你们能原路退回来吗?
Can you retrace your steps?
应该可以
Yeah, I think so.
一步一步来 慢点
One at a time. Slow.
- 祖斯 跟在我后面 - 知道了
- Juice, fall in behind me. - I got it.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
- 祖斯! - 祖斯!
- Juice! - Juice!
嘿 慢点!
Hey. Easy!
没事了
Clear.
他妈的 这些人背着我跟海尔见了两次面
Shit. Those guys met with Hale two more times behind my back.
- 夏树家族都参与了 - 太糟糕了
- The Natsuki family's all in. - That's really bad.
我发誓 我不知道 他们都是些混帐
I swear, I had no idea. They're scumbags.
我是说 还有谁跟我一起做生意呢?
I mean, who else gets in business with me?
突然说到什么土地买♥♥卖♥♥
Then jumping on some suburban land deal,
谁会预料到发生这种事情?
who could've seen that coming?
是啊
Yeah.
一个安全安静的地方处理他们的脏钱
A clean, quiet place to funnel their dirty money.
我听起来还挺有道理的
Kind of makes sense to me.
真的 我不知道
Well, I didn't know.
听我说 让我和克雷谈谈我能补救
Listen, let me talk to Clay so I can fix this.
- 当然 没错 这是个好主意 - 噢
- Sure. Yeah, that's a good idea. - Oh.
- 上车 - 不
- Get in. - No.
- 我完全按照你们的指示做了 - 上车!
- I did everything you guys asked me to. - Get in!
只有一个办法我不杀你
There's only one way I'm not gonna kill you.
就是你告诉我关于鲁安的真♥相♥
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表