但如果我们继续运输和储存所有的枪♥支♥
But if we continue to transport and house the guns...
我们需要更多的补偿
...we need to be compensated.
我们得花点时间
It's gonna take us a little while...
比如开设门店 我们会多给你们5%
...to set up shop. We'll give you 5 percent.
5个百分点对那么多的人手和风险来说太少了
That's an awful lot of risk and manpower for just 5 percent.
嘿 我们知道你这些枪♥支♥能卖♥♥什么价
Hey, we know how much you're making running these guns.
别当我们是农民好欺负
Don't play broken peasant with us.
说的好
Fair enough.
第一个月加5%
Five percent for the first month
之后的话15%如果一直合作下去
and 15 if you stay longer.
成交
Deal.
我们想看看新武器 熟悉一下
Um, we're gonna wanna see the new merch. Get familiar with it.
我是想过带来
I wanted to bring it here.
我们被当地的条子盯的很紧
We got some local eyes on us.
我们希望今晚就能看看
We're hoping we could see them tonight.
也看下你们的流程
Check out your operation.
我还以为今晚得忙着庆祝呢
I thought tonight was a celebration.
那是 我们希望这个也包括在庆祝范围内
Yeah. And we thought it'd be good cover to get away.
嗯 当然了
Hmm. Of course.
- 我保证安排好我的人 - 太好了
- I'll make sure my men are there. - Great.
那我们在晚会上见
So we'll see you at the party.
我无论如何都会到场
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
那好 为了我们今后的长♥期♥互惠互利合作
Well, here's to a long and profitable relationship.
干杯
老天 我听到了
Jesus Christ. I heard you.
你会把门链都拍断的
You're gonna take it off the hinges.
抱歉 我还以为你在里面挂了呢
Sorry. I thought you might have upped and died on me in there.
如果我真挂了 你拍更大声点也没用
Well, if I did, knocking louder ain't gonna help.
我知道怎么叫醒死人
Well, I've been known to wake the dead.
天啊 韦恩
Jesus, Wayne.
你告诉过我你会叫人来清理这里
You told me you were gonna hire somebody to help you out.
我不需要任何人来翻我的东西
I don't need nobody nosing around my shit.
另外...
Besides...
要是你事先打个电♥话♥
...if you'd have called,
我可能还有时间先清理一下
I might have had a chance to clean up a little bit.
你的电♥话♥打不通
Well, your phone's been disconnected.
这样啊
Oh.
坐下
Sit.
- 怎么了? - 坐下
- What? - Sit down.
克雷今天回来了 你本应该过来看看他
Clay came home today. You were supposed to come by.
天啊 就是今天啊?
Jesus Christ. Was that today?
呃... 我很抱歉
Ah... I'm sorry, I...
我只是...
I just, uh...
不是太在意现在的年月日
I kind of lost track of time.
- 那些新药效果怎么样? - 我不知道
- How are the new meds? - I don't know.
- 我没在吃了 - 韦恩
- I quit taking them. - Wayne.
那玩意我买♥♥不起
I can't afford them.
广♥告♥都是在胡扯 我是说...
Coverage is shit. I mean...
这些药只会让我吐和昏睡
All they do is make me puke and sleep.
你怎么了?
What's going on with you?
只是呃...
Just, uh...
就像生活在梦里
Living the dream.
克雷知不知...
Does, uh, Clay know...
我和德拉分开的事?
...about, uh, me and Della splitting up?
是的
Yeah.
但我认为他不知道你在过这摇滚明星般的日子
I don't think he's, uh, privy to your new rock star lifestyle, however.
是啊
Right.
我看你院子里种的那些东西是长不好了
Noticed your plants weren't doing so well out there.
是啊
Yeah.
所有和我有关的东西...
Everything is just...
都在我身边死去
...kind of dying on me.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetheart.
- 该死 - 我知道
- Shit. - I know.
调度员 这里是马拉达分局警号♥SJ-19
Dispatch, this is SJ-19 for substation Morada.
鲍比 你给奥佩准备什么了吗?
Bobby, you getting anything for Ope?
我就给他红包
I'm just gonna give him cash.
你打算给多少?
How much you giving him?
比你多的多 你这小气鬼
A lot more than you, you cheap-ass bastard.
我不小气
I'm not cheap.
只是对大开销比较谨慎
Just mindful of excessive spending.
- 兄弟 你连安全套都洗洗再用 - 哇
- Dude, you reuse condoms. - Ugh.
祖斯 你呢?
How about you, Juicy?
给他们每人在清道夫的10次享受
Giving them both 10 sessions at Clear Passages.
那是什么?
What?
那是家草本清肠店 位于克雷斯特维尤
It's the herbal colonic and weed shop on Crestview.
我在那有20%股份
I own 20 percent.
那太纠结了
That is so disturbing.
你们有没有看过结肠下端的样子?
Have you ever seen the contents of a lower colon?
住嘴!
Stop!
你想杀了他们?
And you tried to take them out?
他们把我们围了起来
They boxed us in.
我抓到一个和克雷一起的
I clipped one trying to stay with Morrow.
他们超速了吗?
Were they driving the speed limit?
也许吧 应该是在18号♥路上开到了110码
Maybe. At first. Must've been doing 110 on 18.
- 这太疯狂了 - 胡扯
- It was crazy. - No shit.
这些人很聪明 他们会声称你试图伤害他们
These guys are smart. They'll claim you tried to kill them...
而不得不四处逃窜
...that they were fleeing out of fear.
然后他们会控告我们伤害平民
Then they'll try to sue us for assault.
快把他们放了
Just cut them loose.
还有下次你敢在我眼皮底下扮侠盗飞车
And the next time you try to play GTA on my watch...
我就让你回去管停车
...I'm gonna bounce you back to park duty.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
他需要保持冷静
He'd keep his cool
刚从瓦斯基那得到消息
Just heard from Worski.
混乱之子今晚会在仓库那边
Sons are meeting at the warehouse tonight...
确认俄♥国♥佬的操作流程
...checking out the Russian operation.
混乱之子可一刻没闲着
MC is not wasting any time.
要不要我在那边上安插一队? 布好监视?
Should I put a team nearby? Wire it up?
不用 别冒这个险
No. Let's not risk it.
听起来这只是个演示过程
Sounds like it's just a show-and-tell.
让他们好好的相处一下
Let them all get friendly.
一个欢乐的大家庭
One big happy family.
孩子们睡了
The boys are napping.
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
贾克斯
Jax.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
快来爱我
Love me.
要命
Damn.
这次有点快
That was fast.
是啊 因为你习惯了爆祖斯菊花
Yeah, that's because you're used to speed-banging Juice in dark hallways.
喂
Hey.
别把我和祖斯说得那么低俗
Don't turn what Juice and I had into something cheap and tawdry.
我确信那是来自波多黎各最神奇的东西
I'm sure it was sweet Puerto Rican magic.
不能有下次了 宝贝
No more time, baby.
下次我肯定坚持不了
I don't think I can handle it.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们会一切好好的 宝贝
We're gonna be all right, darling.
那些俄♥国♥佬呢?
The Russians?
搞定
Handled.
那些新式枪 马上会成为我们的金票子
These new guns, gonna be our golden ticket, Gem.
我的佣金 我的新提成
My finder's fee, my new percentage...
我下台肯定能留下7位数在银行
...I should bank around seven figures before I'm done.
我们会好起来的 宝贝
We are gonna be okay, baby.
不再会有杀戮
No more killing ourselves.
我保证
I promise.
它们情况有多糟?
How bad are they?
在里面他们给我的药没多大用处
The meds they gave me inside didn't do very much.
像这般暖和的天气里问题不大 但是...
I mean, it's all right on a day like this when it's warm, but...
我不知道我还能过多少个冬天
I don't know how many winters I got left.
也许一个 两个最多
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表