混乱之子前情提要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
我找到一些约翰的旧信件
I found some of J.T.'s old letters.
约翰想要终结跟爱尔兰人的关系
John wanted to end the relationship with the Irish,
阻止帮派继续买♥♥卖♥♥军♥火♥
stop the club from selling.
在会面之前他就被杀了
He was killed before that meeting.
终止毒品交易 否则我就让帮派看看那些信
Kill the drug muling, or I'll let the rest of the club read the letters.
呃!
Ugh!
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
信件在哪儿?
Where are the letters?
还在塔拉手上?
Tara still got them?
让她置身事外 哈?
Just leave her out of it, huh?
太晚了
Too late.
我们有了个内部麻烦 我恐怕她会暴露我们
We have an internal threat. I'm afraid she's gonna expose us.
那个医生 那是你副总的女人啊
The doctor. That's your VP's old lady.
希望你能够出手搞定一下
Hoping you might want to handle it.
我们会清理掉的
We'll clean it up.
让他从毒品里抽个样品
Have him pull a sample from the load.
如果他被逮住了 他们会杀了他
If he gets caught, they'll kill him.
- 老天 是你拿的? 我们走 - 给你
- Jesus. You took it? Let's go. - Here.
啊!
Aah!
你处理迈尔斯这事的方式 我很为你骄傲
The way you handled this thing with Miles, I'm proud of you.
这是你应得的
You earned this.
俄勒冈州的天佑医院 他们对我有兴趣
Providence Hospital in Oregon, they're interested in me.
你应该去 带上孩子们 我们会有办法的
You should go. Bring the boys with you. And we'll figure it out.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我跟伊利达谈了一起去俄勒冈州的事
I talked to Elyda about coming with us up to Oregon.
她想要薪水翻三倍 津贴另算
She wants triple her pay rate, plus expenses.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
她知道怎么回事 她不笨
She knows what's going on. She's not stupid.
付给她
Pay her.
我会让罗格河的伙计跟你在那儿会面 行吧?
I'm gonna have a couple of the guys from Rogue River meet you there, okay?
就为了看着点你
Just to keep an eye on you.
你应该自己来看着我们
You should be keeping an eye on us.
我想来的 宝贝儿 你知道的
I wanna come, babe. You know that.
你得要做一个选择 贾克斯
You need to make a choice, Jax.
我选你
I'm with you.
我们快要脱离帮会了
We're getting out.
我不能就这样放弃帮会 还不行
I can't just bail on the club. Not yet.
我不能跟我父亲一样
I can't do what my old man did.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
上报纸了
Made the paper.
两件事
Twice.
园艺会和枪击事件
Garden and gunfire.
- 你昨晚表现很好 宝贝儿 - 呵呵
- You did great last night, baby. - Heh, heh.
赢来很多善意
Bought a lot of goodwill.
但是那个集团的屁事让一切都白费力气
But that cartel shit is gonna undo all of it.
我们在清理残局
We're cleaning that up.
毒品让我们牵涉进了一个肮脏的圈子
Drugs throws us into a very dirty arena.
郡里如果走漏了风声 人们会对我们不齿的
Charming gets wind of it, they're gonna write us off.
后退一步并不意味着你犯了个错误
Backing out doesn't mean you made a mistake.
这不是个错误
It's not a mistake.
我做了该做的事情
I did what had to be done.
我知道
I know.
我只是想要保护你和帮会
I'm just trying to protect you and the club.
你好好照顾好你的家庭 行吗?
You take care of the family, all right?
我来照看好帮会
I'll take care of my club.
而且这是我最后一次跟你申明这一点
And this is the last time we're talking about this.
明白了?
Understand?
# 它粘在我的鞋上 #
It's stickin' to my shoe
出什么事了?
What's going on?
我需要你的建议 兄弟
I need your advice, brother.
# 啊 它粘在我的鞋上 #
Ah, it's just stickin' to my shoe
那怎么了?
What about it?
我以为你是在奥斯瓦德的防盗链上弄伤的
Thought you caught it on a security chain at Oswald's.
# 哦 但是那黑暗也在向我召唤 #
Oh, but the darkness calls me too
# 引诱 #
Temptation
哦 见鬼 祖斯
Oh, shit, Juice.
我不知道怎么了 伙计
I don't know what happened, man.
我猜
I guess
坐牢的事
doing the time.
加上俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事
The Russians.
然后是迈尔斯 还有
Then Miles, and
我不确定我们该怎么处理
I'm not sure how we handle this.
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
我知道
I know that.
好吧 给我们几分钟
All right, give us a minute.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
在奥斯瓦德那儿找到他时 他正在隐藏证据
Found him at Oswald's trying to hide the evidence.
混乱之子不能自杀
Sons don't kill themselves.
帮派会投票赶走他 没人会再信任他
Club's gonna vote him out. No one's gonna trust him.
我知道
I know.
可你信任他?
But you do?
我第一次为爱尔兰共和军杀人
My first kill for the Irish
是个奥马的年轻巡警
young constable in Omagh.
跟我一样大
My age.
我跟他本可以成为同班同学
Me and him could have been classmates.
我在那男孩的脑后开了两枪
I put two bullets in the back of that boy's head.
从没想过会这样
Never even seen it coming.
这事彻底把我搞垮了 杰克
Shit broke me, Jackie.
差点就找棵树把自己吊死
Came close to swinging from that tree myself.
脑袋想和动手做确实差别很大
Big difference between thinking about it and actually doing it.
是啊
Aye.
让我
Let me...
让我再观察一下他 帮他走出来
Let me watch him for a while, figure him out
弄清楚他确切的状况
find out where he's really at.
# 困惑 困惑 #
Confusion, confusion
但是我们得告诉克雷
But we got to get Clay
让他暂时别管集团这事儿
to take him off this cartel shit.
# 耶 困惑 #
Yeah, confusion
是的 好
Yeah, okay.
那个我们逼问过的龙堡说的是实话
That Lobo we pressed was telling the truth.
这个区域里有两打子龙堡·索诺拉
There are two dozen Lobo Sonora in the area
为了毒品联合起来了
making alliances for their coke.
他们跟谁搭上了线?
Who they reaching out to?
我们还不清楚
We're not sure.
会是亨利·林吗?
How about Henry Lin?
- 中国帮向外扩张? - 我不这么认为
- The Chinese branching out? - I don't think so.
中国佬的毒品行当发展很快
Chinks' H trade has been growing.
他们接管了梅兹市场
They've taken over the Maze.
那是一九帮的地盘
That's Niner turf.
勒罗伊刚刚损失了地盘?
Laroy's just handed over his territory?
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
没准是勒罗伊在向外扩张
Maybe it's Laroy who's doing the branching out.
给他自己找个新路子
Found himself a new product.
哦 我的上帝 那倒是能解释
Oh, my God. That would explain.
为什么我们前几次找他都不见人了
why he's been MIA the last few times we reached out.
你们跟他们的关系是什么样的?
What's your relationship with them?
和平相处 最近两年都如此
Peaceful. Has been for the past two years.
是啊 上周我们本该给他们供一批枪♥支♥的
Yeah, we're supposed to drop guns to them next week.
好吧 我们会跟进一下 今天再会个面
All right, we'll move it up, meet today.
我们会查清楚他们的情况
We'll find out where they're at.
我有三打人正在过来 中午前能到
I have three dozen men on the way, be here by noon.
我们会支援你们
We'll back you up.
如果一九帮在从龙堡进货
If the Niners are buying from Lobo,
这伙计把他们全杀光
this guy is gonna slaughter them.
那会改变奥克兰的全部平衡
That changes the whole dynamic in Oaktown.
那会为了生意把民♥主♥全毁了
It wipes diplomacy off the table for good.
没准是时候我们清理地盘了
Maybe it's time we clean house.
我们高估人脉的重要性了
Relationships are overrated.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表