A 30-day thing.
- 他们在开放呢 - 好的
- They have an opening. - Okay.
但是不便宜
But it's not cheap.
- 1万2 - 1万2?
- Twelve thousand. - Twelve K?
我可以管教她别在这儿无事生非
I can teach her to stop binging for nothing.
真的?
Really?
真的很严重 爸爸 我们会失去她的
This is serious, Dad. We're gonna lose her.
好
Okay.
好的 你会帮她吗?
Okay, you'll help her?
是 是啊 宝贝 我们
Yeah. Yeah, baby, we'll
我们一起去 我们帮她登记进去
We'll go together. We'll check her in.
不 不 只能我去
No. No, it's gotta just be me.
她会很尴尬的 她不愿意去 爸爸
She'll get too embarrassed. She won't go, Dad.
好吧 呃
All right. Uh
要我凑够现金得要等一会儿
It's gonna take a minute for me to pull all the cash together.
你能在周围转一会儿吗?
Can you stick around for a while?
- 当然 - 好的 来
- Sure. - Okay. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
- 你好吗? - 是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 莱拉在哪? - 帮派里
- Where's Lyla? - Clubhouse.
- 艾玛? - 她跑了
- Ima? - She took off.
她说了些狠话 奥佩
She said some cruel shit, Ope.
不关我的事 但是你要鬼混...
Not my business, but you hooking up...
妈妈 别说了
Mom, don't.
那婊♥子♥拔枪对着我
Bitch pulled a gun on me.
不 她是对的 是我的错
No, she's right. It's my shit.
哇哦!
Whoa!
你的屌♥几乎害了别人的命
Your dick almost got people killed.
我都快认不出你是谁了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
敷点冰块
Put some ice on it.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
- 你好吗? - 你以为呢?
- You okay? - What do you think?
医生好像有点恼火
Doc seems a little pissed.
她不过是回想起我的屁事
She's just reliving my shit.
嗯 好吧 至少她放过了你
Mm. Well, at least she gave you a pass.
我猜我大概没这么容易
Don't figure I got one of those coming.
怀孕和绑♥架♥的事大概让她暂时放下了过去
Getting knocked up and kidnapped kind of wipes the slate clean.
我可不推荐用这种方式来弥补
I wouldn't recommend it as a fix.
我甚至不知道我是不是要另一个孩子 伙计
I don't even know if I want another kid, man.
就是觉得那是我们需要的
I just figured it's what we needed.
为让她脱离这样的生活
Gets her out of the life.
是啊
Yep.
也许她不想脱离
Maybe she doesn't want out.
塔拉
Tara.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道这意味着什么 对吧?
You know what this means, right?
- 是的 - 你必须值得我信任
- Yes. - I have to be able to trust you.
不是我跟她过夜 这事与奥佩无关 是关于
I'm not the one who slept with her. This isn't about Opie. It's abou
这个 你们对待女人的方式
This. How you guys treat women.
- 别怪罪到整个帮派 - 你知道我的意思
- Don't condemn the whole club. - You know what I mean.
这不仅仅是违反承诺 贾克斯
It isn't just a deal-breaker anymore, Jax.
我是你儿子们的母亲了
I'm the mother of your sons.
伤害我 就会伤害到我们所有人
You hurt me, you hurt all of us.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
那次背叛的伤口不会消失
Sting of that betrayal ain't gonna fade.
我知道
I know.
我会确保这再也不会发生
I'd make sure it doesn't happen again.
# 因为我沉醉在你的海洋里 #
'Cause I'm drowning in your sea
监视的时候最好保持清醒
Best to be awake while doing surveillance.
她刚刚离开
She just left.
你想余生都跟在她屁♥股♥后面吗?
You gonna just follow her around the rest of her life?
听起来很没意思啊
That don't sound like fun.
我不在乎自己
I don't give a shit about me.
只是不想别人受伤害
I just don't want anybody else getting hurt.
我也不想
Me neither.
尤其是你
Especially you.
无论被条子还是被帮派兄弟
By law or by the hands of the club...
我倒
...I go down...
你也倒
...you go down.
事情就是这么简单 韦恩
That's just the simple truth of it, Wayne.
我们知道你们之中只有一个人在说真话
We know one of you is telling the truth and one of you is not.
至于到底是谁 就看你们俩了
Up to you two to decide which is which.
在搞清楚之前 谁都别想出这个门
No one comes out of this room until we have an answer.
什么意思? 你们要我们弄死对方?
What does that mean? We're supposed to kill each other?
我们只想知道真♥相♥
We just need the truth.
说实话
Burden's on you to find it.
不然都得死
Or you're both dead.
嘿 克雷 我拿到仓库的监控录像了
Hey, Clay, I got the footage from the warehouse.
我看过了
I checked the cameras.
只有我们的人进出过 没什么异样
No one but our guys came in or out. It was all quiet.
好吧
All right, then.
回那儿去 把这个给奥斯瓦德的人看
Head back up there and give this back to Oswald's guy.
好
Okay.
你喝醉了吗?
Were you drunk?
没
No.
那为什么?
Why?
我在你的化妆室里看到了避孕药
I found the birth control in your dressing room.
所以你是在报复我?
You did it to get even?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我知道你不想再要孩子
Look, I know you don't want another kid.
我堕胎了
I had an abortion.
什么?
What?
就去年
Last year.
大家进号♥子之前
Before the guys went inside.
我的孩子?
Mine?
是的
Yeah.
玛丽会照顾孩子 我要去俱乐部住一段时间
I'll have Mary take the kids. I'll crash at the clubhouse.
你搞明白自己到底想怎么样
You tell me what you wanna do.
真安静
Very quiet.
你真觉得是他们干的?
You really think they took it?
你呢?
Do you?
天知道
Who knows.
是啊 所以要把他们关里面
Well, that's why they're in there.
你有试过和规矩对着干吗?
Do you ever push back against the rules?
有些规矩真的很没道理
Some of them are pretty hardcore.
我们加入的时候就知道那是什么样的了
Knew what they were when we signed up.
你有烦恼过黑人血统的问题吗?
Black thing ever bother you?
就是菲奥娜那些事情
With Fiona and all.
菲奥娜曾经是我老婆
Fiona was an old lady.
是啊 我知道 但就是
Yeah, I know, but still...
听着 那些规矩从一开始就有了
Listen, the rules have been around since day one.
时代不同了
Different time.
我也不是全部赞同
I'm not saying I agree with them all.
但是 如果我开始挑哪条同意 哪条不同意
But, you know, if I start picking and choosing which ones to follow...
那这一切就要崩溃了
...then the whole thing just falls apart.
是啊
Yeah.
阿尔瓦雷斯的电♥话♥
That was Alvarez.
罗密欧想来仓库看看 顺便把他那部分拿走
Romeo wants to come see the warehouse, pick up his parts.
- 靠 - 是啊
- Shit. - Yeah.
那拉菲呢?
What about Rafi?
逼得很紧了 他确信不是他
Pressed him pretty hard. He's convinced it wasn't him.
那如果我们也确定不是我们的人干的呢?
Well, what if we're convinced it wasn't one of our guys?
肯定是哪个菜鸟干的
It had to be one of the prospects.
我们给过他们机会了
We gave them a chance.
打给奇博斯 让他知道
Call Chibs. Let him know.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
伙计 有时候就是得精减队伍
Hey, man, sometimes the herd needs thinning.
罗密欧一小时之内会到
Romeo will be here in an hour.
我们得弄死他们其中一个
We gotta put one of these guys down.
- 你说真的? - 当然
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表