好的
Okay.
萨门克罗从没涉入毒品交易
Samcro's never been in the drug business.
也永远不
And never will.
我们最不想做的就是
The last thing that we wanna do
让阿尔瓦雷斯和我们讨价还价
is give Alvarez leverage over our business.
我们跟玛雅帮和好超过两年了 奥佩
We've been good with the Mayans for over two years, Ope.
如果不是我们的墨西哥盟友
If it wasn't for our brown alliance,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人早就把我们掀翻了
Russians would've shivved all of us.
集团已经承诺了 风声已经放出去了
Cartel's already committed. Word's been put out.
- 俄♥罗♥斯♥人别想动我们 - 那探员们呢?
- Russians aren't gonna touch us. - What about the feds?
毒品会让我们吸引缉毒组的注意
Drugs put us on DEA's radar.
我们会找到新的买♥♥家的
We're gonna find a new buyer.
价格可能没有以前好
It may not pay as much,
但比起一九帮和意大利人 我们赚的更多
but with the Niners and the Italians, we'll still earn.
爱尔兰那边希望我们能把生意做大
The IRA have an expectation of big volume.
没有了俄♥国♥佬 这个期望就在我们身上了
Without the Russians, that burden lands right here with us.
集团已经预定了我们能提供的所有的货
Cartel gives us all the demand our supply can handle.
我们就短期内做一下 现金交易
We do this short-term, cash out.
这他妈的可是集团 哪有什么短期
It's a goddamn cartel. There is no short-term.
我觉得这值得冒一下险
I think it's worth the risk.
这是我们第一个订单的定金
Down payment for our first order.
我们应该好好考虑下
We should all think about this.
等所有人齐了我们投票表决
We'll vote when the others get back.
贾克斯 你和奥佩一起去看下子弹的情况
Jax, go check on the ammo and, uh, take Ope with you.
我要你帮我
I want this.
当然
Yeah.
告诉爽哥我们不得不把枪在他姑妈家多放几天
Tell Happy we're gonna have to keep the guns at his aunt's house...
我得保证存货数量
...a couple more days. I gotta lock down the storage.
好的
All right.
克雷
Clay.
给我几分钟?
Give me a minute?
我知道你为什么走这步棋
This move, I know why you're doing it.
但冒犯的说一下
But all due respect...
这是个错误
...it's a mistake.
我感激你的...
Well, I appreciate that...
但我不需要你的忠告
...but I'm not asking for your counsel.
如果通过这个议案
Push this through...
我们帮就完了
...it kills Samcro.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother...
但... 我更爱我们的帮派
...but I love this club more.
我不会同意这事发生的
Not gonna let it happen.
我...
Well, I...
我也爱你
I love you too.
做你该做的
Do what you have to do.
噢 没事了
Ugh. It's okay.
该死的
Oh, shit.
好了 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
我知道 我知道 我们过去
I know. I know. Here we go.
- 你好 都还好吗? - 还好
- Hi. Everything okay? - Yeah.
帮我抱一下托马斯 好吗?
Just handle Thomas, okay?
抱歉 我来
Sorry. Yeah.
好了
Okay.
你在找什么呢 宝贝?
What are you looking for, baby?
翻老妈的包包
Mommy's bag.
# 感觉好到爆 #
# Feel so well Down to the bone #
# 葬礼上有个关上的棺材 #
# And there was a closed casket At the funeral #
# 等一等 #
# Hold on right now #
你不是吧?
Really?
没话说?
Nothing to say?
我都不知道和我谈话的人是谁了
I'm not quite sure who I'm talking to anymore.
哇哦有深度 兄弟
Wow. That's deep, man.
算不上
Not really.
当你在监狱里的时候 你都在想些什么?
When you were inside, what'd you think about?
唐娜和孩子们
Donna, kids.
我也是 兄弟 一直不停的想他们
Yeah, me too, man. The whole time.
满脑子的塔拉和孩子们 塔拉和孩子们
Tara and my boys. Tara and my boys.
在想着我该如何如何照顾他们
Wondering how the hell I'm gonna take care of them.
如何全家团圆 如何做个好父亲
Stay whole, be a decent father.
所以你想到了和集团做生意?
Pushing coke was your solution?
不 想到了要多赚钱
No. Earning big was.
听我说 我知道和集团做生意很危险
Look, I know running with the cartel is serious shit...
但我不想再过那种身无分文的日子
...but I don't wanna live hand-to-mouth anymore.
我想给孩子们更好的生活
I want something more for my boys.
我看到塔拉如何照顾你的孩子们
You know, I watched Tara take care of your kids.
她是个坚强的妞 兄弟
She's a strong chick, man.
她真的进步很多
She really stepped up.
但莱拉...
But Lyla, she...
我是说 我当然爱她
I mean, I love her...
但她毕竟不是唐娜
...but she's not Donna.
如果我不在
I go away,
她就根本没办法独自照料三个孩子
she'd never be able to take care of three kids by herself.
为了她我不能那么做
I can't do that to her.
为了他们我更不能那么做
I can't do that to them.
我们不会有事的 奥佩
We're not going away, Ope.
集团是受保护的
The cartel is protected.
他们在罗带和墨西哥都买♥♥通了政客和司法部门
Got politicians and law enforcement on the payroll from Lodi to Mexico City.
放心 我们没事的
No, we're gonna be fine.
你听起来更像是在说服自己
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself as much as me.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 你组里的其他人呢? - 得重组了
- So where's the rest of your team? - Reassigned.
他们知道了我们有卧底
They all knew our undercover.
太容易被追查到个人
Gets too personal.
我们先潜伏几个星期 等待新情况
Tread water for a few weeks. Wait for new intel.
如果没有新情况呢?
And what if that intel doesn't come?
混乱之子杀了那么多俄♥国♥佬 不可能滴水不漏
Sons wouldn't have taken out the Russians without a contingency in place.
他们这么做 未免太怪异了
It's too ambitious a move to be lateral.
有条更大的鱼 会是谁呢?
A bigger player. Who?
不知道 所以我们先潜伏着
Not sure. Hence the water treading.
你们歇歇 该我上阵了
You got water, I got blood.
我有一肚子的火要对他们倾诉呢
I'm getting a lot of internal heat on this thing.
这些混♥蛋♥居然在我的地盘上撒野
These guys shit on my front lawn.
我必须要保护好我的镇子
I gotta protect my town.
我只是过来给你们送个口信
I just came in to give you a heads-up.
做你该做的 好警长
Do your job then, good sheriff.
必须做到公事公办
Should look like business as usual.
为 民 除 害
Be the badge.
没一个电♥话♥ 没一封信
You don't call. You don't write.
是啊 欢迎回来
Yeah. Welcome home.
你们这群人还真不浪费一丁点的时间
You guys didn't waste any goddamn time.
死了4个 上帝啊
Four dead bodies. Jesus Christ.
你为什么每次听到些不好的事
Why would you always assume
总以为是我的人干的?
that when it's bad and bloody, it's my crew?
是啊 我估计本镇的杀人事件
Yeah, I'm guessing the hometown homicide
耽搁了海尔的计划吧
sets back Hale Properties.
对了 那个叫什么奥斯瓦德建设公♥司♥
Oh, yeah, and, uh, Oswald Construction.
- 不得不接受他的条件 - 我明白
- Had to take the offer. - I get it.
海尔可以决定你手里土地的去留
Your bottom line went red as soon as Hale took all your acreage.
我完全明白
Completely understand.
你想要什么 克雷?
What do you want, Clay?
一点点理解
A little understanding.
我的债已经还了
My debt's paid.
我要和你做个交易
I'll make you a deal.
我可以屈膝忍♥受
I will, uh, suffer progress,
让你和海尔在这里开♥发♥你们的天堂乐园
let you and Hale build your, uh, suburban paradise...
但我要你这个地方
...in exchange for this.
这里简直就是个垃圾场
This place is a dump.
这里就存放着我那破车子 还有一些破备件
I store my old haulers here. Spare parts and shit.
这里是私人领地 有门有锁很安全
It's private, gated property, completely secure,
而且还靠近瓦汉瓦
near the Wahewa.
喔 为了放更多的武器
Ah. More weapons.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表