# 世事如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life In the eye
混乱之子 第四季第1集
# 现在 我在给你证据 #
Now I'm giving you the proof
# 上次你叫我骗子 #
Last time you calling me a liar
# 这次我告诉你真♥相♥ #
This time I'm telling you the truth
嘿
Hey.
过去的已经过去了 亲爱的
History is dead, sweetheart.
它就那样了 哈?
It's gotta stay that way, huh?
- 你好吗 - 是啊
- You okay? - Yeah.
紧张
Anxious.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
他们在里面的时候 你忙里忙外不容易啊
Ain't easy making things work when they're inside.
- 你做的很好 - 没有你我做不到的
- You done great. - I couldn't have done it without you.
不光是我
It wasn't just me.
是整个帮派
It was the whole club.
是啊 确实是
Yeah. It's true.
- 我爱你 - 我也是
- I love you. - Me too.
爸爸回家啦
Daddy's home.
嘿 他们来了
Hey, they're here.
耶!
Yeah!
跟爸爸问好
Say hi to Daddy.
是啊
Yeah.
你好吗? 都好吗?
How you doing? All right?
有人开心了
Someone's happy.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hi, baby.
噢 你回家我好高兴
Oh, I'm so glad you're home.
我爱你
I love you.
嗯 我也爱你 妈妈
Mm, I love you too, Mom.
她做的很不错
She did good.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
- 她做的很棒 - 嘿
- She did great. - Hey.
我挑好了你想要的
I picked out the one you wanted.
韦恩在哪?
Where's Wayne?
我不知道
I don't know.
他说了他会来的
He said he'd be here.
有你回来真好 克雷
Really good to have you back, Clay.
老天爷 查基你有手指了
Holy shit, Chucky, you got digits.
你植入的?
You grow those?
- 是伽玛帮忙 -伽玛?
- It was Gemma. - Gemma?
是啊 我给他买♥♥的手指
Yeah, I bought him fingers.
那狗屎小指头老是吓我个半死
Those shitty little nubs were freaking me out.
你吓到她了?
Were you freaking her out?
你吓到她了? 你吓到她了
Were you freaking her out? You're freaking her out.
会堂集中 十分钟后
Chapel, 10 minutes.
- 你好? - 罗斯福警官
- Yeah? - Sheriff Roosevelt.
我是林克·波特
I'm Linc Potter.
助理美国律师
Assistant U.S. Attorney.
我 呃
I, uh
我这儿有个名片来着 哪儿呢 啊
I have a, uh, card here somewhere. Ah.
它 呃
It's, uh
给你
There you are.
咳嗯 很高兴见到你
Ahem. It's nice to meet you.
- 我也是 - 好啊
- Same here. - All right.
我们正在租用三楼的地方
We're renting space up on the third floor.
是啊 我看见你们几个来来去去了
Yeah. I've seen you guys coming and going.
那 我能为你做什么?
So, what can I do for you?
好吧 呃 我正盼着你以后能来转转呢
Well, uh, I was hoping maybe you could stop by later.
有点事想跟你透露一下
Wanna bounce a few things off of you.
好的 正式的?
Okay. Officially?
是的 我跟莫罗警官谈过了
Yes. I talked to Sheriff Moore.
你可以加入我们
You're clear to join us.
好的
Okay.
海尔市长
Mayor Hale.
林肯·波特
Lincoln Potter.
我听说了许多关于你的了不起的事情 先生
I've heard a lot of great things about you, sir.
- 你就是那个助理美国律师 - 对
- You're the AUSA. - That's right.
好吧 呃 警官 我回头再找你
Well, uh, sheriff, I will see you later.
- 真高兴认识你 - 彼此
- It was so nice to meet you. - Likewise.
那算什么?
What's that about?
哦 也许只是例行程序
Oh, probably just protocol.
你知道 这些家伙最近两个月
You know, those guys have been setting up shop upstairs
在楼上安家了
in the last two months.
今早怎么样?
How did it go this morning?
平安无事 克雷和他的小弟我已经教训过了
Without incident. Clay and his boys got the message.
我希望你不会认为一个路障
I hope you don't think one roadblock
就能把这些混球给管好
is gonna get these scumbags in line.
他们不惹事是因为他们被关了进去
They've been quiet because they've been inside.
- 我有数呢 - 哦 我知道
- I'm on top of it. - Oh, I know.
所以我才把警官们调过来了
That's why I brought the sheriffs here.
我们就需要你这种执法
We need your kind of law.
那你会如愿以偿的 雅各布
And that's what you're gonna get, Jacob.
我过去15年我都在应对黑帮
I've dealt with gangs for the last 15 years, so
消除他们的势力不能指望毕其功于一役
Neutralizing their power is not gonna happen in a day.
当然不
Of course not.
你和我都知道对查敏来说最重要的是什么
You and I both know there are important things to accomplish here in Charming.
我正努力让每个人都致力于那些目标
I'm trying to keep everyone focused on those goals.
是啊 我明白 我明白
Yeah, I understand. I understand.
而且我很感激
And I appreciate that.
有什么需要尽管告诉我
You let me know if you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们的战斗酬金 先生们
Your combat pay, gentlemen.
我知道两年的社区大学会有好结果的
I knew that two years of community college would pay off.
即使提成很少 新的枪♥支♥还是利润很高
Even at a small percentage, the new guns are pretty sweet.
玛雅帮 意大利佬 一九帮 大家都爱他们
Mayans, Italians, Niners, everybody loves them.
微利时代已经过去了
Small percentages are over.
派尼 奥佩 奇博斯 柯茨克
Piney, Ope, Chibs, Kozik.
你们为把我们团结在一起做了很出色的工作
You did an outstanding job holding us together...
努力运作新的生意
making this new business work.
你把艰苦的工作都做了 我们只是按日获利
You did all the hard work. We just grunted out the day-to-day.
好啦 请你们接受我最诚挚的感谢
Well, you got my deepest appreciation.
绝对的
Absolutely.
耶 耶
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 谢谢 奥佩你也是 奇比
Yeah. Thanks, Ope. You too, Chibby.
那么你们知道什么新消息 关于我们市长的
So you know anything new...
巨无霸房♥子的乌托邦计划?
...with our mayor's little McMansion utopia?
有钱的雅皮士们在逃离斯托克顿
Rich yuppies are fleeing Stockton.
城市现在成了战场
The city is a war zone.
我们听说海尔拿到了一大把预售
We're hearing Hale has got a load of presales...
只需要一些投资商就可以破土动工了
and just needs a few investors before he starts swinging hammers.
这个 呃 奥斯瓦德建设的投资 是什么?
This, uh, Oswald Construction bid, what is that?
是某种从海尔哪儿得到的安慰奖吗?
Is that some sort of consolation prize from Hale?
到海尔把99号♥公路上匝道交付市政议会讨论时
And when Hale pushed that 99 on-ramp through the city council...
所有的林地都变成国家征用了
all that timberland went eminent domain...
而艾略特 他损失数百万
and Elliot, he lost millions.
所以海尔让他靠木材和劳动力补偿一些
So Hale is letting him make it up with lumber and labor.
查敏好像挺欢迎这样的 克雷
Charming has pretty much embraced it, Clay.
它会提供建筑工作 加倍木材厂的产出
It'll provide construction jobs, doubles output at the mill.
只是暂时的
Short-term.
海尔在造一些本地无人买♥♥的起的房♥子
Hale's building homes in this town no one in this town can afford.
没人看出这里面的问题吗?
Anybody else see a problem with that?
我是说 雅各布·海尔为这事绸缪
I mean, Jacob Hale has been laying this track
超过5年了
for more than five years now.
市议会 土地委员会 拜托查敏警局的控制
City councils, zoning committees, getting rid of Charming P.D.
不行
No.
我们不能让这事发生
We're not gonna let this happen.
那个狂傲的黑人治安官罗斯福 他他妈何方神圣?
The black-and-proud Sheriff Roosevelt. Who the hell is he?
我们了解不多
We don't know much.
他是从奥克兰的一个反黑社会特别部队出身
He's out of a gangland task force from Oakland.
上任快10个月了 他在吸引我们的注意
Been working 10 months. He's let us know he's here
但这是第一次他展露锋芒
but this is the first time he's whipped his dick out.
- 他一直都挺低调的 - 现在不了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表