What's the fallout?
你的人压碎了她的手
Your guys crushed her goddamn hand.
那就是问题
That's the fallout.
贾克斯现在怒火攻心
Jax is on fire.
大家都认为是龙堡帮干的
Thinks the Lobos did it.
所以还专门有人给我护航
That's why I got the escorts.
很好
Good.
很好?
Good?
我♥草♥ 这他妈的就是一灾难
Shit, it's a goddamn disaster.
还浪费我2万5大洋
Paid 25K for a clean job.
这是给你的退款
Here's your refund.
我们会把这事打点好
We'll take care of the hit personally.
你就不用操心了
No more middle man.
不要 算了吧
Nah, forget it.
那我可没办法
I can't do that.
她依然是个威胁 必须被处理掉
She's still a threat. Has to be taken care of.
贾克斯会时时刻刻在她身边的 兄弟
Jax is never going to leave her side, man.
不不不 这样太危险了
No, no, it's too risky.
她的存在会让你的管理更危险
It's more risky letting her undermine this operation.
必须把她处理掉 越快越好
It has to be handled. Soon.
我们得给贾克斯弄几个龙堡帮的替死鬼来
We need to give Jax a few Lobos.
满足下他的复仇愿望
Satisfy his need for revenge.
明白 保持联♥系♥
Understood. We'll be in touch.
有多严重?
How bad?
骨头接好了 没什么大问题
Bones set easily. No issue there.
但神经损伤的很严重
The nerve damage was severe.
天啊
God.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
那就是说这个手已经不完全是我的了
It means I won't have full use of my hand.
那是永久性的吗?
Is that permanent?
我们目前还不清楚
We don't know yet.
那就麻烦你再做几个手术修复好它
Then you do more surgeries and fix it.
会的 我们会尽力
Yes, we'll try.
我们会和莱恩和德拉菲取得联♥系♥
We're going to consult with Lane and Delafield out of Cedars.
他们是国内最好的手掌外科医生
They're the best hand surgeons in the country.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么回事?
What's the matter?
改主意了?
Change your mind?
他们没杀了她所以拿到了退款?
Get a refund because they didn't kill her?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你答应过我的
You promised me.
你看着我的眼睛答应过不会伤害塔拉的
You looked me in the eye and you promised me you wouldn't hurt Tara.
你疯了
You're insane.
发生的事情跟我没关系
I had nothing to do with what happened.
你今天早上把钱从保险箱里拿出来
You took money out of that safe this morning.
几小时后 就有人追上塔拉
Hours later, somebody goes after Tara.
如果贾克斯没有和她在一起她可能早就死了
She'd probably be dead if Jax wasn't with her!
你给我闭嘴 马上!
You need to stop, right now!
你不知道贾克斯会和她在一起
You didn't know that Jax was going to be with her,
对吧? 还有孩子们
did you? Or the boys.
我的上帝 那些孩子有可能被伤到
Jesus Christ, those babies could have been hurt.
够了!
Enough!
也许贾克斯需要知道事情的真♥相♥
Maybe Jax needs to know that truth.
你给我滚开 混♥蛋♥
You stay away from me, you son of a bitch.
离我的家庭远点
You stay away from my family.
不然呢? 你会杀了我伽玛? 嗯?
Or what? You're going to kill me, Gemma? Huh?
就像你对你第一个丈夫一样?
Like you did the first husband?
是你杀了约翰
You killed John.
不 宝贝 是你杀了他
No. Baby, you killed him.
你把我当傻子一样玩弄 我可真蠢
You played me for a chump, and I was.
我还真配不上那欠操心碎的婊♥子♥
I was no match for that tight pussy and that broken, angry heart.
是啊 也许贾克斯需要知道那部分真♥相♥
Yeah, maybe Jax needs to read some of that truth.
给我滚开!
Get away from me!
你这个混♥蛋♥! 你♥他♥妈♥给我滚远点!
You piece of shit! You goddamn stay away from me!
嘿 你想跟亚伯说晚安吗?
Hey, do you wanna say good night to Abel?
告诉他妈妈在睡觉就好
Just tell him Mommy's sleeping.
谢谢你 伊利达
Thank you, Elyda.
告诉我我能为你做些什么
Tell me what I can do for you.
什么都不用
Nothing.
求你了 对我发火吧 塔拉
Please, get mad at me, Tara.
对我大喊大叫什么的都可以
Scream at me or something.
我知道这都是我的错
I know this is all my fault.
不
No.
不是的 贾克斯
It's not, Jax.
这非得发生不可
This had to happen.
什么意思?
What are you talking about?
命运
Fate.
我们注定要在一起 是吧?
We're supposed to be together, right?
但是你无法离开这里
But you can't leave here.
我马上就会离开
I am leaving here.
和你一起
With you.
不
No.
帮派不会让你走的
The club won't let you.
伽玛不会
Gemma won't let you.
查敏也不会
Charming won't let you.
别这样
Come on.
宝贝 这只是药物作用
Babe, that's just the drugs talking.
你应该多睡会儿
You should get some sleep.
我能和你在一起的唯一方法
The only way I can be with you is
是放弃自己的一切
if I lose my way out.
- 我今天已经无路可退了 宝贝 - 不
- I lost that today, baby. - No.
我的手废了
I have a dead hand.
没人会要我的 没有人
No one will want me now. No one
我再也不能挽救别人的生命了
I'll never save another life again.
我再也不能修复一颗心脏
I'll never fix a tiny heart.
- 嘿 别这样 别这样 - 没关系
- Hey, come on. Don't do this. - It's okay.
因为现在我们可以在一起了 你 我伽玛
Because now we can be together, you, me, Gemma.
在美丽的查敏镇上
Here in beautiful Charming.
快乐的一家
Happy family.
也许我应该把另一只手也废掉
Maybe I should smash my other hand.
这样的话我就能呆在家里
That way I can just stay at home.
当一个妈妈 抚养我们的孩子
Be a mom, raise our babies.
塔拉 停下 别...
Tara, stop. Don't...
别这样
Don't do that.
你该走了
You should leave now.
- 好吧 我很抱歉 - 我不想看见你
- Okay, I'm sorry. - I can't see you.
任何人都不见 请离开
Anyone. Please just go.
滚!
Go!
嘿 我听说了塔拉的事情
Hey. I heard about Tara.
现在不是时候 伙计
Not now, bro.
好吧 没事儿
Yeah. Okay.
噢 天哪
Oh, Christ.
我看到你们找到了失踪的朋友
I see you found your lost friend.
没错 跟你无关
Aye. No thanks to you.
- 能给我一分钟吗? - 滚开
- Give me a minute? - Back off.
没关系 我就在这儿
It's cool. I'll be right there.
- 没问题吗? - 没问题
- Yeah? - Yeah.
没问题?
Yeah?
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我想向你道歉
I want to apologize.
我和你一样被这个地区检察官耍了
I'm getting tossed around by this DA just as much as you are.
我之前为人的方式...
The way I've conducted myself...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在有点晚了
Little late for that now.
我知道 但这并不意味着
I know. It doesn't mean
我不能过来告诉你我做错了
that I can't man up and tell you I was wrong.
好吧 行了
Yeah, okay.
我知道塔拉的事情
I know what happened to Tara.
如果你需要任何帮助 告诉我 好吗?
If you need anything, you let me know, okay?
谢谢
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表