不到这儿我还真不确定
Wasn't really sure until I got here.
我看见那孩子满脸的伤痛了
Saw the pain in the boy's face.
你告诉他什么了?
What'd you tell him?
- 克雷杀了他父亲 - 什么?
- Clay killed his old man. - What?
我是说 我没有 我没有告诉他为什么
I mean, I didn't... I didn't tell him why.
有够多的糟糕理由可以作为动机了
There's enough bad blood for motive.
加上唐娜 他会杀了克雷
After Donna, he'll kill Clay.
我恨不得呢伽玛
My intent, Gemma.
奥佩现在在哪?
Where's Ope now?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
斯基特在火葬场关门以后会焚烧派尼的尸体
Skeeter's burning Piney's body after the crematorium closes.
奥佩会去道别的
Ope will be there to say goodbye.
你去找奥佩告诉他你弄错了
You go to Ope, you tell him you made a mistake.
阻止他杀掉克雷 明白吗?
Stop him from killing Clay. You understand me?
你想做什么伽玛?
What are you doing, Gemma?
我是在保护这二十年来努力建立起来的东西
I am protecting what it took me 20 goddamn years to build.
这就是我要做的
That's what I'm doing.
奥提茨先生
Mr. Ortiz.
怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
我们要问些烟草的事
We need some bud advice.
进来
Get in.
这儿?
Here?
干吗上这儿? 奥图应该在这儿的
Why am I here? Otto's supposed to be here.
- 他在哪儿? - 坐下
- Where's he? - Sit down.
有什么是我们需要知道的吗?
Anything we need to know here?
我们的美国盟友把利益放到原则之上了
Our American colleagues have put profit before protocol.
我们不过是来教导礼仪的
We're just here to enforce decency.
那我们是执法队?
And we're the enforcement?
就近监视以及表现强硬
Stay close and look tough.
这就是我们要做的 明白吗?
Should be all we need. Understand?
在这等着
Wait here.
贾兰 见到你真好 老友
Galen. Good to see you. Frieda.
- 见到你真好 - 见到你真好
- Nice to see you. - Nice to see you.
这边请
This way.
我们会让你在楼上玩好的
We're gonna set you down upstairs.
这儿到底什么地方?
What the hell is this place?
我去到处转转
I'm gonna look around.
嘿 你在这儿干什么?
Hey, what are you doing here?
我跟贾兰一起的
I'm with Galen.
- 你还好吗? - 立刻去楼下
- Are you okay? - Get downstairs now.
我不是跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
不好了
That ain't good.
老天爷 这到底是什么 杰克?
Jesus Christ. What the hell is this, Jack?
- 是又一个该死的婴孩工厂 - 什么?
- It's another goddamn baby factory. - What?
嘿 你到底是谁?
Hey, who the hell are you?
不 别用枪 兄弟 太多孩子了
No. No guns, bro. Too many kids.
快 回这儿来
Come on. Back here.
圣母啊
Mother of Christ.
你可没说我们是要
You didn't tell us we'd
替你遍布大半个美国的黑市婴儿市场
be strong-arming the U.S. Half
提供强力武装
of your black-market baby ring.
这是替被弃儿童提供教会庇护
Catholic placement for unwanted children.
随你们怎么叫法 你们这是拿婴儿卖♥♥钱
Call it whatever the hell you want. You're selling babies for cash.
冷静 这不关我们的事
Easy. This ain't our business.
贾克斯 是菲尔 说这很重要
Jax, it's Phil. Says it's important.
是我
Yeah.
抱歉变成这样
Sorry this went down.
他差点在你们贝尔法斯特老家丢了儿子
He almost lost his son to your Belfast house.
说来话长
Long story.
柯兰跟JT做了些变♥态♥的保证
Kellan keeping some twisted promise to JT.
我不清楚
I didn't know.
你能理解为什么这事儿会惹到他了
You can understand why this pushes his buttons.
是啊 不过那孩子太容易被惹火了 克雷
Aye, but that boy's got too many buttons, Clay.
拳击 火箭炮
Fistfights, RPGs.
他头脑容易发热而且情绪不稳
He's hotheaded and unstable.
让他参与到墨西哥人的事务
Throw him into the mix with Mexicans,
我真没信心事情会不会变的很糟糕
I have no faith it doesn't turn bloody.
是啊 听到了
Yeah, I hear that.
我会让他远离集团事务
I'll keep him off this cartel thing.
你只会跟我打交道 我保证
You'll only deal with me. I promise.
我能为你做什么吗?
Anything I can do for you here?
美裔爱尔兰人 贪婪的杂种
American-Irish, greedy bastards.
给出价最高的买♥♥家提供孩子
Offering children to the highest bidder.
有些送给新教家庭
Some of them to Protestant families.
布劳尔吓的他们屁滚尿流
Brawl scared the piss out of them.
我们现在达成一致了
We're on the same page now.
你看见我做什么了?
You see what I did here?
我让它全玩转了 哈? 呵
I made it all work, huh? Heh.
别勉强 克雷 明天会面再见你
Don't push it, Clay. See you at the meet tomorrow.
他们应该告诉我们的
They should have told us.
你是对的
You're right.
跟这些家伙撇清关系
Just stay clear of these guys.
没问题
Not a problem.
你要去见塔拉?
You going to see Tara?
再说 我要把某人的脑袋轰飞先
Later. I gotta bounce someone's head off 12 steps.
兰尼获得完全探视权 每周多两天放风
Lenny gets full visitation, two more yard days a week.
监狱长签发的
Warden signed off.
是啊
Yeah.
需要你的签名
Need your signature
确认你告诉我们的涉及混乱之子的非法活动
verifying everything you told us about your illegal activities
都是准确并且真实的
with the Sons of Anarchy is accurate and true.
谢谢你 奥图
Thank you, Otto.
我什么时候能跟鲍比谈话?
When do I talk to Bobby?
他在耐心的等着 让我处理好这些
He's waiting patiently. Let me process these,
然后你就可以跟他面对面了
then you'll get your face-to-face.
我希望 这能给你一个交代
Hopefully, this will give you a little closure, as well.
是啊
Yeah.
我完全平静了
I'm completely at peace.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码
You have my phone number.
如果需要我 随时打我电♥话♥
If you need me, call me anytime.
- 我会的 很谢谢你 - 你做的很好
- I will. Thank you so much. - You're doing great.
嘿 你来这儿干什么?
Hey. What are you doing here?
不应该是我问你吗?
Shouldn't I be asking you that?
我不想找任何麻烦 贾克斯
I don't want any trouble, Jax.
看在塔拉为亚伯做的一切的份上
I went to see Tara first out of respect
我出于对她的尊敬先去看望她的
for everything that she's done for Abel.
你完全不清楚她为亚伯都做了些什么
You have no idea what she has done for Abel.
我们都经历了什么
What we've been through.
是 我不知道
No. I don't.
温迪 你现在没权利回来
You have no right to come back now, Wendy.
亚伯甚至不知道你是谁
Abel doesn't even know who you are.
告诉他 只会让他更困扰
Telling him, it just confuses shit.
没告诉他真♥相♥可不是我的错 贾克斯
It's not my fault that you didn't tell him the truth, Jax.
我该告诉他什么?
What was I supposed to tell him?
告诉他妈妈是个抛弃他的瘾君子?
That his mom was a meth addict that bailed on him?
好吧 没错 这是事实 他应该知道
Well, yeah. It's the truth. He should know it.
秘密会毁了孩子 贾克斯
Secrets ruin kids, Jax.
离远点
Stay away.
好吗?
Okay?
离开塔拉 和我孩子
From Tara. From my kid.
不然怎样? 怎样
Or what? What,
弄断我胳膊 打烂我的脸?
are you going to break my arm, punch my face in?
我不是做那种事的人
I had nothing to do with that.
哦 真的? 不是?
Oh, really? Nothing?
你是个刚释放的重刑犯
You are a felon on release.
这想法听起来很可怕
And as frightening as this notion may be
但是我可能是能照顾亚伯的最可靠的成人
I'm probably the most stable adult in Abel's life.
你敢把我赶一边 我会为监护权起诉的
Block me out, and I will pursue custody.
那你真以为他们会把孩子交给一个瘾君子?
And you really think they're gonna hand him over to a junkie?
那瘾君子已经改变人生了
Ex-junkie, who turned her life around.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表