- Are you serious? - Yeah.
上帝啊 他们已经被赌手♥枪♥吓得够呛了
Jesus Christ, it's bad enough we scared the shit out of them with the gun bluff.
这是摆平集团唯一的办法
It's the only way to calm the cartel.
他们就是想让干这事的人死
They're gonna want a guilty body.
如果我们交不出人来 他们会觉得我们好欺负
If we don't give it to them, they'll take it as weakness.
就会让我们流更多血 我没得选
Then they're gonna want more blood. I don't have any options.
等等 我们都知道 阿尔瓦雷斯在玩儿我们
Hold up. For all we know, Alvarez is playing us.
给自己的手下担♥保♥? 这他妈又算什么?
Him vouching for his own guy? What the hell does that prove?
- 祖斯 这我们管不了 - 奇博斯
- Juicy, it's out of our hands. - Chibs.
给菲尔和鼠哥最后一次机会
Gotta give Phil and Rat one last chance.
现在有个人正朝这儿来
There's a guy on his way expecting
他想看到所有的可♥卡♥因♥
all that coke to be here.
不见的那一块 不仅仅是你们的事
That missing kilo isn't just about you.
这关系到整个帮派
It means trouble for the whole club.
所以我会给你们俩最后一个机会
So I'm gonna give you both one last chance.
我们会到外面去抽根烟
We're gonna step outside and have a smoke.
你们无论谁拿了 东西肯定在这附近
And whoever took the brick, we know it's gotta be around here somewhere.
放回去
Just put it back.
不会再盘问
No questions.
也不会追究你们
No repercussions.
嘿嘿嘿 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey. Hold up.
十五分钟
Fifteen minutes.
就算东西回来了 他们也得滚蛋
Even if that brick shows up, them two are out.
但至少他们不用死 我们的东西也回来了
But at least they won't be dead. And we'll get our blow back.
爽哥 去看着他们的车 别让他们跑了
Happy, go sit on their bikes. Block any exit strategy.
我去尿个尿
I gotta take a piss.
走吧
Clear out.
就给他们15分钟
Give them the 15.
不知有何贵干呢?
Can I help you?
我是罗斯福警长
Sheriff Roosevelt.
- 我是韦恩·昂瑟 - 我知道
- Wayne Unser. - Yeah.
有地方能聊聊吗?
Some place we can chat?
你想说什么?
What's on your mind?
我有理由相信塔拉·诺尔斯医生
I got reason to believe that Dr. Tara Knowles...
可能处于某种危险之中
...might be in some kind of danger.
- 贾克斯·特勒的女人 - 是的
- Jax Teller's old lady. - Yeah.
你介意解释一下吗?
Do you care to elaborate?
再多就不知道了
Don't know much more.
好吧 就我所知
Okay. From my understanding,
你以前可是拿克雷·莫罗的钱 帮他办事的
you were on Clay Morrow's payroll.
我以为你肯定知道很多
I'd think you would know a lot more.
我从来没给谁办过事
I was never in nobody's pocket.
我只是学着和帮派共处
I learned how to work with the club.
一切都是为了查敏镇好
It was about what was best for Charming...
不是我自己
...not me.
好吧
Okay.
如果你想让我帮你照看那医生
If you want me to keep an eye on the doctor,
你告诉我更多消息
you'll have to give more...
你都知道的
...and you know that.
所以到底谁想伤害这位女士 长官?
So who's trying to hurt the lady, chief?
我只是听说了点事儿
I just heard some things.
觉得该支会你一声
Thought you should know.
好吧 要是她有什么不测
Well, you know if anything happens to her...
我会去找你要答案
...I'm gonna come to you for answers.
嘿 你在这儿干什么?
Hey. What are you doing out here?
就门卫那儿抄近路来的 你干什么呢?
Cutting through from the guardhouse. What are you doing?
老天爷啊 是你拿的?
Jesus, you took it?
- 嘿嘿嘿 - 悠着点儿 伙计
- Hey, hey, hey. - Whoa, easy, man.
我没带家伙
I'm not carrying.
操 祖斯
Shit, Juice.
- 你得让我解释 - 行啊 回仓库再说
- You gotta let me explain. - Yeah, back at the warehouse.
走
Let's go.
好
Okay.
给
Here.
祖斯!
Juice!
快 有人开枪
Come on. Shooting!
枪声从那儿来
Sounds came from over here.
祖斯! 祖斯!
Juice! Juice!
祖斯!
Juicy!
- 这他妈什么情况 - 我的天
- What the hell? - Holy shit.
出来撒尿的 发现他从枯叶堆里扒出什么东西
Came out to take a piss. Spotted him pulling something out of the leaves.
他看见我之后就像疯了一样想杀我
He saw me and he freaked out. He tried to kill me.
我看准机会抢了他的枪
I took one trying to get the gun.
我的天
Mother of Christ.
起来
Come on.
骗人的畜生
Lying bitch.
够了没?
Did you get him?
那么 把他扶那儿去
There. Put him over there.
见鬼 发生什么了?
Shit. What the hell happened?
迈尔斯干的
It was Miles.
祖斯小子正好撞见他去拿
Juicy boy caught him pulling out a stash.
- 操 迈尔斯? - 他已经死透了
- Shit. Miles? - He's very dead.
是你们把他弄进来的 我真该给你们几枪
I ought to shoot you guys for patching him in.
干得好 祖斯
Good work, Juicy.
听着 罗密欧随时会到
Look, Romeo's gonna be here any minute.
我们会把这儿打理好 把东西放回去
We'll clean this up and pack it away.
把他弄上车
Get him in the van.
那个混♥蛋♥ 埋深点儿 别做标记 懂吗
The thief, put him deep. No marker, all right?
- 让罗伦和哈迪来做 - 行
- Have Laurel and Hardy do it. - Yes, I will.
这儿搞定了就来找我
When you're finished here, find me.
这说不通 怎么会是迈尔斯呢?
Doesn't make sense. Miles?
我想 有时候我们看人就是后知后觉吧
Sometimes the vetting happens a little late, I guess.
幸好现在看透了
Lucky it happened now.
你有印象吗?
Do you remember?
没 有 没 好像有吧
No. Yes. No. Maybe.
- 我当时真在场吗? - 当然啦
- Was I there for sure? - You were.
喝柠檬水啦
Lemonade.
蒂格
Tig.
我马上来 宝贝
I'll be right there, baby.
什么事?
What?
我和科琳通过话了
I spoke to Colleen.
什么?
What?
弗安没事
Fawn is fine.
她两个星期来都在芝加哥 和男朋友一起
She's in Chicago with her boyfriend for two weeks.
没得暴食症 唐在骗你 亲爱的
No bulimia. Dawn's playing you, sweetheart.
好吧 那她要那一万二干嘛?
Well, what does she want the 12 grand for?
我不知道啊 你干嘛不去问问她呢?
Well, I don't know. Why don't you ask her?
也许吧
Maybe.
你没事吧 蒂格?
You okay, Tig?
没事 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
这就是为什么老妈该在女儿小时候就淹死她们
This is why mothers should drown baby girls.
三十公斤
Thirty keys.
很好
That's good.
你们下一批货什么时候?
When's your next shipment?
我们的人正北上保护货 防爱尔兰佬
Our guys are up north securing it from the Irish.
会用油桶运回来
Haul them down in these oil barrels.
- 你们白人佬脑子不错 - 凑活吧
- You white boys are pretty smart. - We get by.
能聊聊吗
Can I get a minute?
你们好像少了个人嘛
Looks like you're a patch short.
没有
No, we're not.
下不为例
Won't happen again.
我懂
I know.
有问题吗?
Do we have a problem?
是的
Yeah.
我们有个内部威胁
We have an internal threat.
一个家属撞见了一些
A family member stumbled on some...
更敏感的信息
Our more sensitive information.
真糟糕
This is very bad.
我懂
I know.
她是我们的医生
She's our doc.
对帮里的事有一定权限
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表