She's got a level of access.
情况失控的话
It got out of hand.
我担心她会暴露我们
I'm afraid she's gonna expose us.
医生 那是你副总的女人
The doctor. That's your VP's old lady?
是的
Yeah.
他不知道
He don't know.
这是个两难的决定 伙计
You have a very difficult decision, my friend.
相信我 非常为难
Trust me, it's been brutal.
但事情一定得办
But it's gotta be done.
需要找外面的人帮忙
I need somebody from the outside.
我在想你能不能接手
I was hoping you might wanna handle it.
需要几天时间准备
Take a few days to put together.
好
Okay.
我需要她所有的信息
I'm gonna need all her info.
照片 车辆信息 日程表
Pictures, vehicle, schedule.
这趟活不会便宜
It's gonna get expensive.
办成就行
Whatever it takes.
罗密欧
Romeo.
很抱歉发生这样的事
I'm sorry I let this happen.
我们会搞定的
We'll clean it up.
- 嘿 没事吧? - 当然
- Hey, everything okay? - Yeah.
一切都好
All good.
# 说点骇人的言语 #
Say something awful
我会伤害你 然后弄死你 贱♥人♥医生
# 仿佛你有权主宰世界 #
As if taking the world is your right
# 我眼见你跌跌撞撞 #
And I watch you stumble
- 谢谢你 老爸 - 没事儿
- Thank you, Daddy. - Okay.
# 于夜色中烂醉 #
Drunk out into the night
# 喝倒彩的女人 你渴望鲜血 #
To catcall ladies You're thirsty for blood
再见 宝贝 我爱你
Bye, baby. I love you.
# 你正寻衅滋事 #
You're picking a fight
你还是给了她钱
You gave her the money.
是啊
Hell, yeah.
她只会回来要更多
She'll just be back for more.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
怎么了? 你嫉妒了?
What's the matter? You jealous?
那怎么样 我只能做你的坏女孩?
So, what, I can only be your bad girl?
这就对了
That's right.
# 告诉我你曾历经磨难 #
Tell me you had one hell of a time
# 透过阴霾与弹雾 #
And through the haze and the gun smoke
这些还没准备好
These aren't ready yet.
# 我不得不相信你可能是对的 #
I'm forced to believe You're probably right
# 有人躺倒血泊中 #
And someone lies bleeding
# 有人狂暴 不计后果 #
Someone got violent and did not think twice
# 而我眼见你 我的兄弟 #
And I watched you, my brother
# 愚弄今晚的月色 #
Making a fool of the moon tonight
# 给我点支烟 买♥♥杯酒 #
So bum me a cigarette buy me a beer
这是另一个
That's the other one.
# 直至我安于此 安于此 #
Till I'm happy to be here Happy to be here
我换过床单了
I changed the sheets.
一切都给你备好了
You're all set in there.
谢了 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
# 那些男人望着她们 #
The men who watch them
# 如同饥饿的黑鳗 #
Like hungry black eels
你要是 再敢搞老子帮派兄弟或者家里人
You ever flash that rancid pussy around my club or family again,
老子宰了你
I will kill you.
听明白没?
You understand?
臭婊♥子♥
Whore.
# 给我点支烟 买♥♥杯酒 #
So bum me a cigarette buy me a beer
# 直至我安于此 #
Till I'm happy to be here
# 安于此 #
Happy to be here
# 同我一样脚蹬高跟的娼妓 #
With all of my family hookers in heels
# 那些男人望着她们 #
And the men who watch them
# 如同饥饿的黑鳗 #
Like hungry black eels
# 同我一样脚蹬高跟的娼妓 #
All of my family hookers in heels
# 那些男人望着她们 #
And the men who watch them
# 如同饥饿的黑鳗 #
Like hungry black eels
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表