I'm still getting out, Tara.
不过今天得先把爱尔兰的事办了
Deal with the Irish goes down today.
然后呢
And then what?
然后我就把我全家人塞进车里
Then I put my goddamn family in a car
离开查敏这鬼地方
and we drive the hell out of Charming.
有那么简单 贾克斯?
Just like that, Jax?
换身衣服 洗掉血渍...
Change your clothes, wash off the blood...
是的塔拉 就那么简单
Yeah, Tara, just like that.
听着...
Look...
我知道...这样的转变不容易
...I know it's not gonna be an easy shift,
我不奢求...
I'm not delusional...
但我知道你还不能肯定我的想法
...but I also know you're not clear right now.
我得说我非常明白你现在的想法
I'd argue I'm the clearest I've ever been.
相信我宝贝 你现在的愤怒会影响你的判断
Trust me, babe, rage feels that way.
叫上菲尔和伊利达帮你收拾 我晚上回来
Have Phil and Elyda help you pack. I'll be back tonight.
好的 明白
Yeah. Okay.
贾克斯
Jax.
说你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我爱你 塔拉
I love you, Tara.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我无法阻止自己去爱你
If I could stop, I would.
我爱你 贾克斯
I love you, Jackson.
你要个大点的碗不?
You need a bigger bowl?
我喜欢吃麦片
I like cereal.
照顾好塔拉 她今天需要你的帮忙
Stay close to Tara. She's gonna need your help today.
- 当然了老兄 - 如果你看到伽玛
- Absolutely, man. - And if you see Gemma...
- 你告诉她我找她 - 好的
- ...tell her I'm looking for her. - Okay.
他情况怎么样?
How's he doing?
他们又回手术房♥了 他的肺有点问题
They've gone back into surgery. Having a problem with his lung.
- 都是雪茄惹的祸 - 该死
- Goddamn cigars. - Shit.
有没有鲍比或祖斯的消息?
Any word from Bobby or Juice?
没有祖斯的 希望他是又去哪兜风了
Nothing on Juice. Hopefully, he's off on one of his joyrides.
我们有个更大的麻烦 我和罗温谈了话
We have bigger problems. I talked with Lowen.
鲍比进去后到现在还没出来过
Bobby signed in at Stockton and didn't sign out.
那他妈的什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
或许兰尼能告诉我们
Maybe Lenny can tell us.
他想在今天和你当面谈谈
He wants a sit-down with you today.
罗温说他不知道情况
Lowen said he's pretty jacked up about it.
我的天啊 好吧
Oh, my God. Okay.
奥佩和蒂格也失踪了
Ope and Tig are MIA too.
奥佩去小屋那边看他老爸去了
Ope's at the cabin checking on Piney.
蒂格因克雷这事受到打击不小
Tig's so wound up about this Clay thing...
他估计找人发泄去了
...he's probably neck-deep in cold pussy.
好了 我马上去斯托克顿
All right, I'm gonna go to Stockton.
有消息随时和我联♥系♥
Keep me in the loop.
注意安全 好吧?
Hey, you be careful, yeah?
- 她在哪? - 卧室里
- Where is she? - Bedroom.
贾克斯在找你 听起来有很重要的事
Jax is looking for you. It sounded important.
准备下一次旅行
Another vacation?
是啊 第一次的感觉太棒了
Yep. Because the first one went so well.
克雷昨晚被枪击了
Clay was shot last night.
我知道
I know.
奥佩干的
By Opie.
什么? 奥佩为什么那么做?
What? Why would Opie do that?
因为克雷杀了他老头子
Because Clay killed his father.
派尼死了
Piney's dead.
克雷直接给他胸口一梭子枪
Clay put a shotgun to his chest.
哦上帝啊
Oh, my God.
克雷杀人的原因是他以为派尼有那些信
He killed him because he thinks he had the letters.
不 派尼没有...
No. Piney didn't...
- 他从没看过那些信 - 我知道
- He never even saw them. - I know.
但克雷会不惜一切代价
But Clay will do anything to stop
来阻止那些真♥相♥走漏出去
that truth from leaking out.
他也是那个试图杀了你的人 塔拉
He's the one that tried to have you killed, Tara.
克雷雇了那些人跟踪你
Clay hired those men that came after you.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
他从保险箱拿了钱去请他们办事
He took money out of our safe to pay them off.
被我当面逮到
I confronted him.
所以他做了这些
That's why he did this.
克雷会一直不停的迫♥害♥...
Clay will keep on hurting...
那些能揭露真♥相♥的每个人每件事
...everything and everyone that gets in his path...
直到他拿到那些信
...until he gets those letters.
他昨天威胁过我 说贾克斯和我...
He threatened me yesterday. Told me Jax and I would never...
无法离开查敏 除非我把信给他
...make it out of Charming unless I gave them to him.
因为他已经读过那些信了 那些拷贝件
Because he's already read them. The copies.
他知道这些信有多危险
He knows how dangerous they are.
那些信在哪 塔拉?
Where are the letters, Tara?
我把信交给克雷 让这一切安然结束
I'll give them to Clay, we put this to bed.
我已经别无选择了
I'm out of options.
这也许是我们能活着干脱这事的唯一办法了
This may be the only way we get out of this alive.
如果我们这么做了
And if we do that...
活着摆脱这件事
...get out of this alive...
那你要让我和贾克斯离开
...then you know Jax and I are leaving.
我知道
I know.
东西在储藏室
They're in the storage unit.
靠里面 在一摞盒子下面
Towards the back, underneath a stack of boxes.
旧的取款凭条下面
Old ATM receipts.
好的
Okay.
伽玛
Gemma.
说你是爱我的
Tell me you love me.
我爱你
I love you.
你是什么时候能有探访权的?
When did you get visitation?
这就是我要跟你说的
That's what I need to talk to you about.
奥图和他们达成了交易
Otto made some kind of deal.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
我也是听守卫说的
I heard it from the guards.
他见了一个联邦律师
He met with a fed attorney...
透露了些消息 让我有探视权和放风时间
...gave up something, got me visitation and yard time.
见鬼 昨天鲍比见了奥图
Shit. Bobby visited Otto yesterday.
就此没从这儿出去 祖斯也不见了
Never signed out. Juice is MIA too.
奥图怎么会背叛我们?
Why the hell would Otto flip?
肯定和鲁安有关
Had to be something to do with Luann.
是啊 你把这些告诉克雷
Yeah. Talk to Clay,
告诉我我该做些什么
let me know what I should do.
好的
Yeah, all right.
谢了 兰尼
Hey, thanks, Lenny.
来呀 赶紧的
Come on, hurry.
# 如果她将走过 #
If she come walking over
# 现在我等着向她展示 #
Now I been waiting to show her
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
来吧
Come on.
# 一遍又一遍 #
Over and over
我♥操♥ 小心!
Oh, shit. Look out!
维
V!
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
# 深红三叶草 #
Crimson and clover
# 一遍又一遍 #
Over and over
就待在那儿 待在那儿 好嘛
Just be there. Just be there, all right?
我马上从580道离开奥克兰 好嘛
I'm heading out of Oakland on the 580, all right?
他被他们堵在车♥库♥里 中了两枪
They got him at the garage, hit him twice.
知道是谁干的吗?
Do we know who's responsible?
暂时不知道
Not yet.
可能是因为我们在奥克兰捅的筒子
Could be all the shit we stirred up in Oakland.
这一切我们很遗憾 但是今天要怎么办?
We're sorry about what happened, but how do we handle today?
我可以负责和爱尔兰人的接头
I can run the exchange with the Kings,
但我们有个更大的问题
but we may have a bigger problem.
我们斯托克顿里的线人说
I just heard from one of my guys in Stockton.
有个里头的帮派成员背叛了 叫奥图·德莱尼
We got a member inside who may have flipped. Otto Delaney.
他和联邦律师一直有接触
He's been talking to the U.S. Attorney.
他知道我们的事吗?
Does Otto know about us?
不 但他可能供出了另一个成员
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表