He is just clawing at you.
我们得找到这些信件
We need to find those letters.
没有他们 谁知道什么都没关系
Without them, it doesn't matter what anyone knows.
他们没证据
They'll have no proof.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. All right.
他们不在贾克斯家里
They're not in Jax's house.
肯定在医院里 我会去找到他们的
They gotta be at the hospital. I'll go find them.
好吧
All right.
我找到之前 克雷
And until I do, Clay
什么都别做
nothing happens.
你明白吗?
You understand?
别对派尼
Not to Piney.
或对塔拉
Not to Tara.
你伤害到他们的话
You hurt them
就伤害到贾克斯
you hurt Jax.
我知道
I know.
对我保证
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
结果棒极了 克雷
Came out great, Clay.
你们这简直是神来之笔
You guys did an amazing job.
时间和金钱
Time and money.
搞定一切
Fixes everything.
我该给你多少?
What do I owe you?
不用了 伙计
Nothing, man.
就把它当成我长♥期♥欠债的首♥付♥
Consider it my first payment on a long overdue debt.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
需要我做什么?
What do you need?
那天我对塔拉感兴趣的原因?
My interest in Tara the other day?
是我认为她找到了一些约翰的信
I think she found some of J.T.'s letters.
内容可能是尴尬的?
Contents could embarrass?
内容可能是致命的
Contents could cripple.
对所有人
All of us.
我需要你找到他们 立刻
I need you to find them. Now.
她也许没把他们放在她家里
She probably wouldn't have them in her house.
呃 可能在她车里或者办公室里
Uh, it might be in her car or office.
我找到他们怎么办?
And if I track them down?
你找到他们就把他们给我
When you track them down, you give them to me.
我来销毁掉
I get rid of them.
- 就这样? - 就这样
- That's it? - That's it.
如果塔拉读了他们 她知道的事情
And if Tara read them, her knowledge
不也是致命的吗?
that a crippling thing too?
享受那辆跑车吧
Enjoy that Sportster.
- 没想到你要到这儿来 - 是啊
- Didn't know you were heading up here. - Yeah.
- 只为安排下次运货 - 嗯
- Just setting up the next trucking run. - Mm.
- 我每周的毒品运输 - 是啊
- My weekly bud run. - Ah.
回头见 我爱你
See you later. Love you.
好 我也爱你
Yeah. Love you too.
我有足够的毒品
I got plenty of dope.
他想要什么?
What'd he want?
你知道 就想他说的
You know, like he said
找东西
trucking shit.
别对我说谎
Don't you lie to me.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
我夹在中间很难做人 伽玛
I'm between a big rock and a really hard place here, Gemma.
他要你去找那些旧信件
He tasked you to find those letters.
- 该死 - 他太担心了
- Goddamn it. - He's worried.
他不止是担心
He's more than worried.
那些信在塔拉的办公室 锁在桌子抽屉里
The letters are in Tara's office. Locked desk drawer.
叠起来的文件 把所有都拿走 韦恩
Accordion file. Grab everything, Wayne.
塔拉回家吃饭
Tara goes home for lunch.
我给你争取一个小时
I'll buy you an hour.
你找到它们 然后给我
You find them, and you bring them to me.
克雷不能拿到那些信
Clay cannot get his hands on those letters.
- 明白了吗? - 好吧
- Understand? - Yeah.
佐治去拍片子了
Georgie's out of the film biz.
拍一些高端性玩具之类的东西
Doing some kind of high-end sex toy thing.
性玩具 嗯?
Sex toys, huh?
没错
Yeah.
他和唐铎谈过要我和艾玛
He talked to Dondo about Ima and I doing something
和萨福隆姐妹一起拍些什么 但是我逃掉了
with the Saffron sisters, but I passed.
唐铎是他的制片人兼导演
Dondo's her producer-director.
她有合约在身
She's under contract.
我们去和唐铎谈谈
Let's go talk to Dondo.
好 他正等我做准备呢
Yeah, he's waiting for me on set.
我就没必要看了
I don't need to watch.
这些是真的吗?
Is it real?
我很喜欢那些没死的
I'm a big fan of the undead
但是只在他们不吃我肉的情况下
but only not snacking on my flesh.
啊 没有什么能和冰冷的嘴唇亲老二相比了
Ah, there's nothing like a set of cold lips on your cock.
活死人之夜 对你来说可淫♥荡♥了 是吧?
Night of the Living Dead. Pretty much porn for you, isn't it?
如果它们从坟墓里跑出来 我就要吓尿了
If it's out of the grave, it's out of my pants.
好了 停 休息五分钟
Okay, cut. Let's take five.
佐治几周前联♥系♥我
Georgie contacted me a few weeks ago.
说他想借用一下我的销量明星
Said he wanted to use my best seller,
萨福隆联谊会的女孩们
Saffron Sorority Girls.
他想做一个新的人偶系列
He wanted to make a new run at his dolls.
- 等等 等等 人偶? - 没错
- Wait, wait. Dolls? - Yeah.
- 什么鬼东西? - 真人♥大♥小的性玩偶
- What? - Life-size sex dolls.
看着和感觉上都像是真人一样
Look and feel just like the real thing.
这可是个庞大的市场
It's a huge market.
好吧 我需要你给他打电♥话♥ 唐铎
Well, I'm gonna need you to call him back, Dondo.
告诉他联谊会女孩一号♥改主意了
Tell him Sorority Girl Number One had a change of heart.
我为什么要这么做呢?
And why would I do that?
为了鲁安
For Luann.
你的意思是佐治和鲁安的死有关?
You're telling me that Georgie had something to do with Luann's murder?
这正是我们想弄清楚的
That's what we're trying to find out.
我们需要你把他弄到这儿来
We need you to get him here.
这样我们就有机会私下聊一聊了
Let us have a private chat.
好吧 我知道那意味着什么
Well, I know what that means.
那意味着你们要拷打他
That means you're gonna whack him.
我们不拷打人 唐铎
We don't whack people, Dondo.
既然这样那就太糟了
Well, that's too bad,
因为如果你们不把那个混♥蛋♥的脑袋砸碎的话
because I'm not gonna hook you up
我就不准备和你们联手了
unless you crush that hyper douche bag's skull.
我爱鲁安
I loved Luann.
她引导了我
She mentored me.
她让我明白我不只是有个大老二而已
She taught me that I was more than just a big cock.
我想要佐治死掉
I want Georgie dead.
成交
Set it up.
见鬼
Shit.
居然是复印件
Copies.
噢 不用了 谢谢
Uh, no thanks.
你确定? 这是艾利塔做的 味道好极了
Are you sure? Alita made it. It's really good.
算了 没人喜欢胖女人
No. No one likes a fat old lady.
我说真的 别长胖了
Really. Don't get fat.
知道了
Noted.
那么这个 嗯 现金的事儿
So this, uh, cash thing.
我们把它藏起来就好了吗?
We just store it?
没错 只需要一段时间 放保险箱里
Yeah, for a while. Safety deposit boxes.
这是不是就是说我们花不了这钱?
Does that mean we can't spend it?
嗯 小额还是可以的
Well, small amounts.
你可以买♥♥一些食物什么的
You can buy shit under the table.
那我要是想用来交学费或者其他事情呢?
What if I wanna use it for school or something?
噢 那可不行 嗯
Oh, no. Uh-uh.
得等到洗过之后我们才能真正用它们
It has to be washed before we can spend it on something real.
鲍比认识一个人
Bobby has a guy.
- 天哪 - 你都搞清楚了吗?
- Jesus. - You okay with that?
带着满满一包现金走进银行 当然了
Walking into a bank with a bag full of cash. Sure.
难道新上任的外科医生
Don't all neonatal surgeons
不都是拿小额钞票支付的薪水吗?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表