不知道
I don't know that either.
莱拉和孩子在哪儿?
Where's Lyla and the kids?
孩子们和玛丽在一块儿
Kids are with Mary.
打过家里电♥话♥了 莱拉不在 应该在上班
Called the house, Lyla's not there. She's gotta be at work.
去接她
Go get her.
好 打给我老爸 他不在家就在小屋里
All right, call my old man. He's either at the house or the cabin.
我跟奥佩一起去
I'm with Ope.
你知道是谁做的吗?
You have any idea who this was?
想要我的命的人
Some guy that wanted me dead.
差点就如愿以偿了 再深两寸就打到动脉了
Almost got his wish. Two more inches, he would've hit an artery.
只是局部受伤 没什么严重的
It's a local. It'll help a little.
谢了
Thanks.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
贾克斯很担心你
Jax was very concerned.
问他们吧 我得给你消毒
Ask them. I have to disinfect.
她在她的车里找到一张纸 是死亡威胁
She found a note in her car. Death threat.
- 死亡威胁? - 见鬼
- Death threat? - Shit.
- 怎么了? - 我听到一些传言
- What? - Been hearing rumors.
盖林度上周失去了一组精英部队
Galindo lost a hit squad last week.
那些人被杀死然后烧掉了
Found them butchered and burned.
你的意思是这有可能是另一个集团?
So you're saying that this could be the other cartel?
龙堡·索诺拉?
Lobo Sonora?
不 这只是些骚扰的小苍蝇
No, this is some turf shit that came over the border
不然罗密欧会给我们警告的 不是吗?
or Romeo would've given us the heads-up, no?
瞄准家人正是那些毒贩子的做法
Targeting families is what drug cartels do.
明白了
Got it.
贾克斯
Jax.
杰克小子 你还好吗?
Jackie boy, you all right?
我没事 塔拉安全吗?
I'm fine. Is Tara safe?
是的 她就在这里 给阿尔瓦雷斯包扎
Oh, yeah, she's right here, patching up Alvarez.
好的 我跟着那些偷袭的人
Okay, I followed the shooters
到了福禄维尔 28号♥公路和尼尔
to Fruitvale, 28th and Neal.
我抓住了他们中的一个
I got one of them.
找到了他们藏身的地方还有他们的车
Got the building and the car.
但是不确定具体是哪个房♥间
I'm not sure of the apartment.
好的 我们马上就来
All right, we're on the way.
嘿 给勒罗伊打电♥话♥
Hey, call Laroy.
告诉他我们可能需要支援
Tell him we might need some backup.
给勒罗伊打电♥话♥ 明白
Call Laroy. Aye.
我能跟他说话吗?
Can I talk to him?
伽玛? 谢谢你
Gemma? Thank you.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay?
没事 你呢?
Yeah. Are you?
我正和阿尔瓦雷斯先生肩膀上的伤口斗争呢
I'm wrist deep in Mr. Alvarez's shoulder cartilage.
谢谢你
Thank you.
塔拉 你千万不要离开帮会
Tara, you do not leave that compound.
知道了 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我爱你 我得挂了
I love you. I gotta go.
拉菲 帕德罗 把成员都叫来
Rafi, Pedro, get the crew.
他们应该和我们一起追踪那些偷袭者
They should be with the Sons to track those putos.
不 不 不 你需要这些人看着你
No, no, no, you need these guys to hold down your shit.
我给勒罗伊打电♥话♥ 我们来处理
I got a call into Laroy. We're gonna handle it.
警官在这里 他找塔拉
Sheriff's here. He's looking for Tara.
谁跟你说有人威胁我的?
Who told you someone made a threat?
是匿名者告诉我的
It was an anonymous tip.
好吧 我没事
Well, I'm fine.
你确定吗? 你看起来有点心不在焉
Are you sure? You seem a little unnerved.
今天早上刚做了个大手术
Rough surgery this morning.
好吧 那我希望他们没事
Yeah, well, I hope they pulled through.
是的
Yes.
我们能帮助你
We can help you.
你是知道的 对吗?
You know that, right?
我很感谢你们
I appreciate that.
想要我留几个人在这里吗?
Want me to leave a few of my men here?
不用了 没这个必要
No, that won't be necessary.
如果有任何需要就给我打电♥话♥
Give us a call if you need anything.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
All right.
奥提茨先生 你的警官打电♥话♥来
Mr. Ortiz, your P.O. Called.
他想给你做个尿检
He wants you to take a piss test.
什么时候?
When?
现在
Now.
跟我回去
Follow me back.
- 这简直就是胡扯 - 去吧
- This is bullshit. - Go.
在这个世界上我们最不想看到的
Last thing in the world we want
就是这个家伙到这里来
is this prick coming back here.
- 没什么事吧? - 嗯
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
他肯定是听到有人威胁我的风声了
He must have caught wind of the threat.
我跟他说没什么事
I told him it was nothing.
好样的
Good girl.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
排练暂停
That's a cut on rehearsal.
你得去接派帕然后回总部去
You need to pick up Piper and come back to the compound.
- 为什么? - 发生了一点事情
- Why? - Some shit went down.
那样更安全
It's just safer.
嗯 但是我正在工作 不能就这么走掉
Uh, I'm working. I can't just leave.
好吧 我待会让一个菜鸟过来 把你接回去
All right. I'll have one of the prospects come by, bring you back.
发生什么了? 你为什么这么担心?
What happened? Why are you worried?
有人在塔拉的车里留了纸条
Somebody left a note in Tara's car.
某种威胁
Kind of a threat.
某种?
Kind of?
死亡威胁
A death threat.
- 见鬼 - 不知道是不是真的
- Shit. - Don't know if it's real.
只是以防万一
Just taking precautions.
待会见
See you later.
嗯
Mm-hm.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
去问你的二老板
Ask your VP.
你的意思是这是贾克斯干的?
You're saying Jax did this?
我在工作 所以...
I'm working, so...
噢 噢
Oh. Oh.
不会刚好是你把纸条放到他女人的车里的吧?
You didn't happen to put a note in his old lady's car by any chance?
你在说些什么?
What are you talking about?
有人威胁...
Somebody threatened...
不 我发誓 我什么都没做
No, I swear, I did not do anything.
嘿 贾克斯来电♥话♥了 我们得走了
Yo. Jax called. Gotta go.
- 你看到她了吗? - 嗯?
- Did you see her? - Huh?
你的两天期限到了
Your two days are up.
所以呢?
Yeah?
样品在哪里?
Where's the sample?
那个能帮我的人在哪里?
Where's the guy who can help me?
- 现在 我就是那个人 - 不
- Right now, I'm that guy. - No.
你出什么问题了?
What's going on with you?
我只是不想再玩这种身份游戏了
I'm just tired of playing Who's Your Daddy?
我和那个能和我做生意的人见面之后
I'll bring you the sample
我就会把样品给你
when I meet the guy who can make the deal.
我看到其中一个从车里拖出一个大袋子
I saw one of them pull a big-ass bag from the car.
很有可能是更多的武器
Probably more weapons.
好 二楼 尽头的那间
Okay, second floor, end apartment.
勒罗伊在哪里?
Where the hell's Laroy?
我给他打了电♥话♥ 他应该到了
I called him. He should be here.
我们现在就得动手
We gotta do this now.
在他们离开或是更多人出现之前
Before they split or more show up.
你怎么觉得?
What are you thinking?
阳台下面背后有个入口
There's an entrance off the balcony around back.
我想 我 奇博斯和 奥佩一起
I was thinking, me, Chibs and Ope.
你们从前面走
You all take the front.
- 我们准备好之后打给你们 - 好的
- We'll call when we're ready. - All right.
- 嘿 小点声 - 知道
- Hey, let's go silent. - Yeah.
我们真要这么干吗?
We gonna do this?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表