# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul you're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第四季 第9集
谢啦 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
今天跟你♥爸♥说过话了吗?
Did you talk to your dad today?
没哪
Nope.
宝贝儿
Baby.
- 祖斯在哪? - 警官正从修理厂撤出去
- Where's Juice? - Sheriffs are clearing out of TM.
所以我让他待在帮会
So I put him at the clubhouse,
查找监听器 检查硬件
sweeping for bugs, checking the hard drives.
很好
Good.
你认为勒罗伊会踩在我们头上?
You think Laroy's stepping on us?
- 跟龙堡勾结? - 一切迹象表明是这样
- Hooked up with Lobo? - It all points that way.
那 现在怎么说?
So, what happens now?
如果我们发现龙堡在跟萨尔瓦多人
What happens when we find out Lobos
或者亚美尼亚人合作怎么办?
are working with the Salvadorans or the Armenians?
怎么办 我们把大伙全干掉?
What, we gonna take on everybody?
这不是我们说了算的
This ain't us leading the charge.
是罗密欧和路易斯 这是他们的活
It's Romeo and Luis. It's their fight.
瞧 如果一九帮在跟龙堡合作
Look, if the Niners are working with the Lobo...
我们会为他们安排一次会面
...we'll get them to arrange a meet.
盖林度可以从此接手
Galindo can take it from there.
让事情变回他们的内部争端
Send this beef back to the border.
是啊 因为我们跟这些家伙的所有计划
Yeah, because all our plans with these guys
- 结果都很完美是吧 - 够了!
have worked out just perfectly. Enough!
投过票了 就要执行到底
We voted it in. We play it out.
你不想参与的话 就把你的坎肩他妈的交出来
You can't get behind that, turn in your goddamn patch.
爱尔兰共和军 奥赛和洛克
Irish. O'Shay and Rourke.
贾兰 感谢来电
Galen. Appreciate the call.
我们详细的讨论了你的请求 反应不一 克雷
We've discussed your request at great length. Reactions are mixed, Clay.
议会对盖林度先生很担心
Council's worried about Mr. Galindo.
RPGs 50-cals 那些都是够上头条的武器
RPGs, 50-cals, those are headline-making weapons.
管这事的人 帕拉达 我相信他
The guy running it, Parada, I trust him.
他是个军人 跟我们一样
He's a soldier, just like us.
是啊 但是他置身于一场完全不同的战争
Aye, but he's in a very different war.
我们不能置身事外来评判他 贾兰
We can't sit back and judge him, Galen.
如果我们对打出的每颗子弹负责的话...
If we took responsibility for every bullet fired from our guns...
我们清楚集团是怎么做生意的 他们是异教♥徒♥
We know how the cartel does business. They're heathens.
盖林度最近两个月买♥♥的枪可能
Galindo will have bought more guns in two months
比我过去两年合作过的任何其他买♥♥家都多
than all my other buyers in the last two years combined.
就跟他们坐下谈谈吧 兄弟
Just sit down with them, brother.
要是你不喜欢你听到的东西
If you don't like what you hear
带上你的大家伙们回家
take your big guns and go home.
那你们会面时会在场吧?
And you'll be at that sit-down?
绝对的 我是你的人 贾兰
Absolutely. I'm your guy, Galen.
嘿
Hey
我是在帮你达成你们历史上最大的一笔交易
I'm gonna help you make the biggest deal in the history of your organization.
安排好会面 我们会来的
Set the meet. We'll be there.
不过不保证什么 克雷
But no guarantees, Clay.
理解
Understood.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的人早就走了 犯罪现场已经没有了
Your guys already left. Crime scene's down.
哦 只是跟进一下
Oh, it was just a follow-up.
我给你打电♥话♥时你得接一下 祖斯
You have got to pick up the phone when I call you, Juice.
现在 里面有六个暴露的燃烧器
Now, there's six disposable burners in there...
而且我知道你负责帮会的通讯
and I know you're responsible for the club's communication.
我受够了
I'm done.
我不会再干了
I can't do this anymore.
老天爷 你干了什么?
Jesus Christ. What did you do?
告诉他们我要退出
Tell them I want out.
- 早安 - 早安
- Morning. - Morning.
- 你还是对我不满意? - 不
- You still upset with me? - No.
- 进来 - 这是医院的规定
Come in. It was hospital policy.
任何威胁都必须上报
Any threat had to be reported.
我知道 我很好
I know. I'm fine.
明天有个新生儿会议
There's a neonatal conference tomorrow.
- 天佑医院主持的 - 我会去的
- Providence is hosting. - I'm going.
很好
Good.
我很高兴听到这个
I'm happy to hear that.
他们会对你很有好处 塔拉
They'll be a great fit for you, Tara.
是啊
Yeah.
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask.
当然可以
Of course.
我要留点东西给你
I'm gonna leave something with you.
- 如果我发生什么事 - 你指的是什么?
- If anything happens to me - What do you mean?
- 会发生什么? - 不 不 不 没事
- What's gonna happen? - No, no, no. Nothing.
嗯 不过是 如果有什么 我
Um, just, if it did, I...
我希望你交给贾克斯
I want you to give it to Jax.
如果不是贾克斯 派尼·温斯顿 可以吗?
If not Jax, Piney Winston. Can you do that?
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
不 没什么非法的事情
No, it's nothing illegal.
就是些信件 还有...
It's just some letters, and...
是什么?
What is it?
我肯定忘在家里了
I must have left them at home.
我一整天都在医院
I'm here all day.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事 我找到了就去找你 谢谢
Yeah. I'll come find you. Thanks.
狡猾的婊♥子♥
You duplicitous bitch.
你把带监听器的引爆器给祖斯了吗?
Did you give Juice the tapped burners?
他跟我们摊牌了
He's calling our bluff.
让我把他捅出去 他不干了
Told me to rat him out. He's done.
我很怀疑啊 他这是在试我们
I doubt that's true. He's testing us.
不 他没有
No. He's not.
他企图上吊了 脖子上全是淤青
He tried to hang himself. Bruises all over his neck.
- 真不幸 - 他情绪很不稳定
- That's unfortunate. - He's unstable.
也不怕他们杀了自己 他对我们没什么用处了
He doesn't care if they kill him. He won't be much use for us.
放带子给他听
Let him hear the tape.
这是两天前在斯托克顿的医务室录到的
This was recorded at Stockton's infirmary visitation two days ago.
罗伯特·门逊和奥图·德莱尼
Robert Munson and Otto Delaney.
- 找到他了? - 是的
- You find him? - Yeah.
佐治·卡鲁索
Georgie Caruso.
- 他就是凶手 - 你搞定了吗?
- He's the one who killed her. - You finish it?
搞定了
Yep.
我们把他做掉了
We took him out.
- 以谋杀罪逮捕门逊 - 不是
- Get Munson for murder. - Not exactly.
这是佐治·卡鲁索 毛♥片♥皇帝
This is Georgie Caruso, porn king.
- 照片是昨天拍的 - 昨天?
- These were taken yesterday. - Yesterday?
- 那门逊为什么要说谎? - 内疚呗
- So why would Munson lie? - Guilt.
他和奥图死掉的老婆有一腿
He was bedding down Otto's now dead wife.
现在又骗他说是卡鲁索杀了她 企图安慰他
Trying to soothe Otto's pain by convincing him Caruso killed her...
还说帮派帮他把人给做了
...and that the club finished him off.
在奥图和门逊之间挑事
So turn Otto against Munson.
奥图·德莱尼是我见过的
Otto Delaney has endured more pain and suffering...
为自己的组织付出和承担最多痛苦的人
...for his organization than any other felon I've ever known.
我相信这种背叛已经超越了他的底线
I think this betrayal pushes him over the line.
就算你不顾过去的人脉 现在的还是要保住的
Even if you tie down your past connection, you'll still need the present.
我们现在掌握的线索已经足够起诉了
We'll have enough to prosecute with what we have.
我只需要祖斯再提供些细节
I just need more specifics from Juice.
我很怀疑你能不能得到什么线索
Well, I doubt that you'll get anything.
也许吧
Perhaps.
让我们拭目以待
Let's just see
看看这神奇的日子会指向何方
where this magical day takes us.
嘿 勒罗伊 最近怎么样?
Hey, Laroy. How you doing?
你好啊 兄弟
What up, bro?
好
What up?
- 好久不见啊 伙计们 - 是啊
- It's been a minute, gentlemen. - Yes, it has.
看起来你们在里头日子过得挺滋润嘛
Seems like our state facility treated y'all well.
为什么要约在盲区见面?
So why are we meeting down here in the middle of the dead zone?
有什么新枪要试用吗?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表