剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
(岗位类型 管理岗)
(店铺经历 电车镇)
我刚开始在库珀炸鸡工作 是从炸锅做起的
When I started at Coop's, I was a fry cook.
当时我不知道当经理需要什么条件
Back then, I had no idea I had what it took to be a manager.
在我都不相信自己时 库珀炸鸡却相信我
Coop's believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.
库珀炸鸡的与众不同之处在于 我们不仅关注做炸鸡
What makes Coop's different is that we're not just about chicken.
还关心社区 多元化和包容性
We're about community. Diversity and inclusion.
这家炸鸡店愿意接纳任何人
There's room in this henhouse for everyone.
如果你重视团队合作 安全与卫生
If you care about teamwork, safety, and sanitation,
并且相信优质的客户服务绝不是儿戏
and you believe customer service is no yolk,
那就赶紧填写 我们的在线管理岗位申请表吧
then fill out our online management application.
你只需有高中文凭即可
All you need is a high school diploma.
加入库珀炸鸡大家庭吧
Join the Coop's family.
志同道合 “鸡”不可失
Where birds of a feather, flock together.
(关于假释听证会的通知 雷娜塔考尔德伦)
你高中没毕业
You didn't graduate high school?
没
Nah.
连我都毕业了
Even I pulled that shit off.
20多岁的时候拿到了普通教育文凭
Got my GED in my 20s.
那不就行了
So there you go.
他们要“高中文凭”
It said "high school diploma."
对 他们漏了“或同等学历”
Yeah, well they left off "or equivalent"
因为我知道公♥司♥里 至少有三个经理只有普通教育文凭
'cause I know at least three managers in this company that only got GEDs.
真的 哥们
That's for real, man.
唐安德雷沃克
D'Ondre Walker?
管理埃文街和16街路口那家店的 普通教育文凭
Runs the one on the corner of Avon and 16th. GED.
肯德拉 姓什么我忘了
Kendra what's-her-name?
以前是负责罗伯森那家店的
Who used to run the one on Robertson
后来她跟16岁的收银员 上♥床♥被抓包 丢了饭碗
till she got caught fucking that 16-year-old cashier?
普通教育文凭 兄弟
GED, brother.
问题是在库珀炸鸡当经理
But Coop's, they start their managers off
起薪还没你现在赚得多
at less than what an employee with your time in makes already.
所以等你真正开始赚钱 差不多都2035年了 哥们
So time you make any real money, it's, like, 2035, man.
那时你得有60岁了吧
And you're like, what 60?
没有
No...
我43岁
I'm 43.
43
43?
你这40年过得可真坎坷啊 朋友
That's been a tough four decades, dawg.
天啊
Damn.
好吧
Okay, well...
你43岁
You're 43.
在企业圈里相当于600岁了
That's, like, 600 in the corporate world.
好了 你就...保持现状吧
All right, just best... stay where you're at.
我不想保持现状...
I don't wanna stay where I'm at...
把话说清楚啊 混♥蛋♥
Enunciate, motherfucker.
人若是没了梦想
You don't have dreams...
那还剩下什么
what do you have?
这份工作啊
This.
我不喜欢这份工作
I don't like this.
没人喜欢
No one does.
嗨 怎么样
Hey, what's up?
你猜我今天去了多少次麦当劳
Guess how many times I've been to McDonald's today?
多少次 两次 - 你会心灵感应吧
How many times? Twice? - You're psychic.
打个招呼 苏菲
Say "hi," Sophie.
我亲爱的小怪兽
There's my monster.
苏菲今天中午吃了个汉堡
Sophie got a burger for lunch today,
但我们不得不返回餐厅 因为他们放了酸黄瓜
but we had to go back because they put a pickle in it.
小姑娘脾气可大了 - 我才没发脾气
Girl threw a fit. - I didn't threw a fit.
你表现得就像他们要毒死你一样
You acted like they were trying to poison you.
才没有
No.
我星期四几点带她过来
So, what time can I bring her over on Thursday?
6点会不会太早
6:00 too early?
不会 6点就好
No, 6:00 is fine.
女王陛下
My queen.
我收到了假释委员会的一封信
I got a letter from the parole board.
是 班吉跟我说了
Right. Benji told me about that.
是吗
Yeah?
他怎么说的
What did he say?
只说这事提上日程了
Just that it was happening.
米歇
Mich?
在
Yeah.
她出不来的
She's not gonna get out.
她可不是因为和平示♥威♥才被关的
It's not like she's in there for civil disobedience.
毕竟有人死了啊
People died.
确实
Yeah, they did.
好 回头聊
All right. I'll hit you later.
好吗 - 好 一定
All right? - All right. Bet.
好 拜拜 - 谢谢
All right. Bye. - Thank you.
嘿 你跟得太远了
Hey, you gave him too much distance.
距离正好
Distance is fine.
你会在红绿灯那里跟丢的
You're gonna lose him at the light.
你那套POST追缉课程是在哪儿学的来着
Where'd you learn your POST pursuit course again?
我不知道那个词是什么 所以...
Well, I don't know what that is, so...
有人不知道这个词啊 我给你个提示
He doesn't know what that is. I'll give you a hint.
POST是缩写
You know POST is... it's an acronym.
P O S T - 是...
P-O-S-T. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
不错哟 是培训 - 警员标准和培训
It's a good idea. Training. - Peace Officer Standards and Training.
对 就是教你如何把车开得像警♥察♥一样
Yeah. So it's where you learn how to drive like a cop.
还有PIT战术 EVOC紧急驾驶训练 更别提C.R.I.战术课了
There's also PIT, EVOC, not to mention, C.R.I. Tactical,
这些我都是服役的时候学的 - 我受教了 考尔德伦警探
which I learned in the service. - Point taken, Detective Calderone.
你说什么 再说一次
What's that? Say that again now?
你应该是想说:“警探 我真不该怀疑你
I think you mean, "Detective, how could I have ever doubted you?
你真是既聪明又厉害”
You're so fucking smart, and brilliant."
对...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嘿 你能再提醒我一下 工程技师的职责是什么来着吗
Hey. Can you remind me what an engineer does again?
好家伙
Wow.
好 你还没完没了了是吧
Okay, you're gonna beat that horse till it fucking rots.
我就知道 - 是的
I know you are. - Yeah.
(闲人莫入 我们不报♥警♥ 直接开枪)
他应该不是住这里吧
This isn't where he lives though, right?
他在盖尔福德有个房♥子
He has a house in Gelford.
也许这里是他存放所有火灾纪念品的地方
Maybe this is where he keeps all his mementos from the fires.
我可以申请搜查令
Could get a warrant.
查出答案
Find out.
搜查一个消防员的房♥车
Search the trailer of a fireman
而他的已知罪行只是翘班而已
whose only crime, far as we can tell, is no-showing his job?
他出来就叫醒我
Wake me if he comes out.
你想一直在这儿守着
You wanna stay?
工作嘛
That's the job.
凭什么你睡啊
How come you get to nap?
我开车来着
I did all the driving.
女儿 你触犯法律了 你知道我帮不了你的
You in trouble with the law, daughter? You know I can't help you with that.
不好意思 我就不能来看看你吗
I'm sorry. Can I not just stop by and say hi?
能 但你之前从没来过
Sure, but you never do.
我要湖边小屋的钥匙 谢谢
I need the keys to the lake house, please.
去天堂过周末
Weekend in paradise.
杰弗里那天休息吗
Jeffrey got the day off?
不休息 婚礼策划人需要过去看一下场地
No, the wedding planner needs to do a walk-through.
她得看看怎么摆椅子
She has to see how to arrange the chairs.
我确定椅子要朝向你和杰弗里
Pretty sure the chairs are going to be facing you and Jeffrey.
没什么技术含量
It's not rocket science.
她得量露台尺寸
She has to, like, measure the deck.
我的露台 - 是的
My deck? - Yes.
我们会在露台上交换誓言
Where the vows will be exchanged.
我看到你皱起了恩格哈特式的眉头
I see you furrowing that Englehart brow there.
一切可好 - 当然 没事
Everything okay? - Yeah, no, yes.
我...得去上班了 请给我吧
I just... I need to get to work, so, could you please?
真的一切都好
Sure everything's all right?
当然 有事我会告诉你的
Yes. I would tell you if it wasn't.
你的鱼饵和钓具箱会安然无恙的
Your bait and tackle box will remain unmolested.
真给你的祖先长脸啊
You're a credit to your ancestors.
这个真不错 谢谢 - 好
This is great. Thank you. - Good.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表