剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
Asking where you were that night.
给你的手♥机♥定位
Pinging your cell.
用放大镜仔细审视...
Running a magnifying glass...
每一个细节
over every detail...
那些你自己都忘记的细节
that you've forgotten that you forgot.
(建筑物检查)
不好
Oh, shit.
你没有多大的自♥由♥度
You're on a very short leash.
明白
Understood.
别被他干扰了思路
Don't let him in your head.
这个提醒太迟了
Way too late for that.
嗨
Hi.
你好啊
Hiya.
你的朋友们在单面镜后面吗
And your friends behind the mirror?
皮尔森队长
Captain Pearson.
德雷尔副队长
Lieutenant Durrell.
我想挥挥手的 但是...
I'd wave, but...
你似乎很冷静
You seem pretty chill
对于一个被指控犯有谋杀罪 纵火罪和谋杀未遂罪的家伙来说
for a guy charged with murder, arson, attempted murder.
我明白你们为什么会大错特错
I get how this got so confused.
真的
I do.
我不知道我的DNA怎么会留在一只手套上
I have no idea how my DNA ended up on a glove.
所以我明白你们的立场
So I see your position there
我会承认这一点 直到我被证明无罪
and I'll grant you it until I'm exonerated.
但其他罪名
But this other stuff?
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥未遂
Attempted murder of a police officer?
她从来不系安全带
She never wears her seat belt.
从来不系
Like, ever.
她用一个截断的安全带插片 插♥进♥汽车卡扣中以绕过感应器
She's got a cut-off latch plate she sticks into the buckle in her car.
她大喊着火灾和她童年时的一场火
She was screaming about the fire and some other fire when she was a kid,
然后朝车窗外开枪
and then she shoots out the fucking window.
我驾车失控 撞车了
I lost control of the car and it crashed.
你被指控犯有一级谋杀罪 受害者是一名警队队长
You're being charged with first degree murder of a police captain.
不是我♥干♥的
Didn't do it.
有DNA证明是你
DNA says otherwise.
据我所知 一只手套上找到了DNA
As I understand it, the DNA was found on a glove...
而手套是在房♥子后院找到的
and that glove was found on the back side of the property.
我不知道这能证明什么
I don't know what that proves.
能证明你这个纵火犯... - 纵火案调查员
Proves that you, an arsonist... - Arson investigator.
在逃离犯罪现场时弄掉了一只手套
...dropped your glove while fleeing a crime scene.
感觉站不住脚
Feels thin.
你现在很开心
You enjoying yourself?
我和伯克队长的死无关
I had nothing to do with Captain Burke's death.
多点破坏仔放的火呢
The D and C arsons?
不是我
Nope.
你写的书呢 - 书
The book you're writing? - Book.
纯属虚构
Fiction.
里面关于没有破解的纵火案的细节 只有纵火犯才可能知道
With details about unsolved arsons that only an arsonist could know.
或者纵火案调查员也知道
Or the arson investigator.
只要他不是个废物
If he's any good.
在你的小说第173页
In your work of fiction on page 173,
纵火犯唐纳德 用一张废纸和一些木炭粉
Donald, the arsonist, improvises his incendiary device
临时制♥作♥了一个点火装置
by using a scrap of paper and some charcoal dust.
同样的方式...
The same method used--
在2019年 克拉克森汉考克五金店火灾中用过
In the Hancock Hardware Store fire in Clarkston in 2019.
对 - 对
Right. - Right.
那场火是我调查的
I investigated that fire.
但你将火灾原因列为无法确定
But you listed the cause of the fire as inconclusive.
对 你的笔记写道
Yeah. Your notes it says that
“起火原因可能是有人在木材区
it "could've been caused by a lit cigarette
遗留了燃着的香烟”
left to burn in the lumber aisles."
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
那废纸和木炭粉是哪来的
So where did the scrap of paper and charcoal dust come from?
想象力很神奇吧
The wonders of imagination.
你知道有人在私下调查
Were you aware of an independent investigation
汉考克五金店火灾吗
into the Hancock Hardware fire?
私下
Independent?
对 是这样 你那不确定的结论
Yeah. You see, your inconclusive findings made...
让案子很难辩护
any lawsuits difficult to defend.
汉考克会破产的
Hancock would have gone bankrupt.
他们不喜欢这个结果
They weren't fans of that outcome.
所以他们的调查员找到了纵火的证据
So their investigator found evidence of arson
起火原因是
caused by
“一张点燃的废纸和一些木炭粉”
"a scrap of lit paper and some charcoal dust."
私♥家♥侦♥探♥的报告是保密的
Their independent investigator's report was sealed.
所以唯一可能知道汉考克火灾真正起因
So the only person who could've known the true cause of the Hancock fire,
却没看过调查报告的人只能是...
who did not see the report, would have been--
纵火犯本人 是的
The arsonist. Yeah.
是
Yeah.
或律师
Or the lawyers.
或者那些试图起诉的人 他们被出示了证据
Or the people who tried to sue and were shown the evidence.
或者那些喜欢在本地酒吧里 泄密的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Or the private investigators who like to blab at the local bar.
他们可能...我想想...
They could have... Let me think...
无论我拿给你多少事实
So no matter how many facts I present to you,
你都有借口
you just got an excuse?
是的...
Yeah, yeah.
因为我是无辜的
Because I am innocent!
(乔治奥林顿市政厅)
我申请了一张搜查令
I ask for a motherfucking warrant...
我就弄来了搜查令
And I deliver a motherfucking warrant.
是的 没错
Yeah, you do.
我的大拇指和我爸的一样
I got my father's thumbs.
其他地方都不像 但...
Nothing else, but...
我看着自己的大拇指 就像看着他的
I look at my thumbs and there he is.
一模一样
Same exact thumbs.
那你母亲呢
Where do you see your mother?
跟你眼中你的母亲一样
Same place you see yours.
在没人应该看到的地方
The place nobody should go looking.
如果他们想继续爱你就不该看
Not if they want to keep loving you.
大卫 你觉得自己值得被爱吗
Do you think you deserve to be loved, Dave?
我又不是自己创造的
I didn't make me.
如果有人给汽车安装了有故障的刹车 而汽车因此发生车祸
If somebody installs faulty brakes in a car and the car crashes,
那是车的错吗
is it the car's fault?
车没有选择权
Cars do not have choice.
人就有吗
And people do?
在你的一生中 你做过什么让自己觉得有意义的事
What have you done in your life that makes sense to you?
你爱过谁
Who have you loved?
你伤过谁
Who have you hurt?
对 我们根据自己的胃口行事
Yeah, we act out of appetite.
我们有100种不同的说辞 但其实只是...
We call it a hundred different things but it's just...
“我饿了 我要吃
"I'm hungry, I'll eat.
立刻要”
Now."
胃口是选择吗
Is appetite a choice?
当然不是
Fuck no.
胃口只是胃口
It's just appetite.
你照镜子的时候 看到的是自己吗
When you look in the mirror do you even see yourself?
还是唐纳德
Or do you see Donald?
我看到的是自己
I see me.
我看到的是自己
I see me.
你看到的是一个小胖妞
You see a fat little girl.
一个小胖妞 她的妈妈想把她像牛排一样烤熟
A fat little girl whose mother was willing to broil her like fucking sirloin.
真是个好主意
It was a good idea.
好了
Come on.
他不是走路去火灾现场的 好吗
He didn't walk to the fires, okay?
也没有开他老婆的车
And he didn't use the wife's car.
所以如果他要伪装躲监控
So, if he was going to disguise himself for the cameras,
伪装用的东西一定在这辆车上
the disguise, it would have to be in this car.
大力水手 想打开车门下侧板吗
Want to open the rocker panels, Popeye?
真幽默
Cute.
不 太困难了
Nah, too hard to get to.
他应该希望伪装道具随手就能拿到
He would probably want the disguise to be really handy.
你查过储物箱了吗
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表