剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
电♥话♥
Telephone
(引燃)
打给我
Calling me
是谁在你脑子里塞满了废话
Who put all that shit in your head?
不停地说
Saying things
不停地讲
Telling things
直到你崩溃
Till you break
肮脏的水
Filthy water
开始冒泡
Bubbles up
是谁在你脑子里塞满了废话
Who put all that shit in your head?
(灵感来自播客《火虫》)
(出品方:真♥相♥播客集团)
烟火寻凶
第一季第一集
(创造力)
(创造某物 使其存在)
(凭借富有想象力的技艺进行创作)
每一把火都是从一缕火星开始的
Every fire starts small.
不 等等 这话…
Nah, wait. That's…
纯属胡扯
That's bullshit.
平均温度达到摄氏980度时 火…
At an average temperature of 1,800 degrees, fire is…
不 算了
Nah. Fuck that.
在火灾中你会扮演什么角色
Who would you be in a fire?
古德森 汇报
Gudsen, report.
你带枪了
You carry a gun?
没用的
Won't help.
古德森 汇报
Gudsen. Report.
有一把大号♥机关枪
Own a bigger fucking machine gun?
也没用
Won't help you either.
你健身 好样的
You work out? Good for you.
吃得健康 太棒了
Eat well? Awesome.
有钱 很好
Rich? Wonderful…
你的合法继承人有福了
for your rightful heirs.
火才不管你多有钱
Fire doesn't give a fuck about your wallet,
不管你的枪有多长
or the size of your gun,
也不管你那点虚荣心 幻想着自己的老二能跟枪一样大
or the size of the dick you wish was the size of your gun.
房♥顶要坍塌了
We're losing the roof.
所有人都出来了 除了古德森
Everyone's out but Gudsen.
古德森 立刻汇报
Gudsen, report now.
火才不管你漂不漂亮
Fire doesn't give a shit if you're gorgeous,
你有多少粉丝 穿的是不是名牌
how many followers you have, what clothes you're wearing.
因为衣服会烧穿皮肉
'Cause those clothes are gonna burn straight through the flesh,
直达骨髓
into the marrow.
大火正向我们这里袭来
Heavy fire approaching our location.
这里
Over here!
不管你从事什么职业 知识有多渊博
Whatever you do, whatever you know,
积累了多少人生智慧
however much lifetime wisdom you've accrued,
火会将这一切付诸一炬
fire puts a lie to it all.
你记得自己怎么醒的吗
Do you remember waking up?
我很吵吗
Was I loud?
冰箱里之前有水煮蛋的
We had hard-boiled eggs in here.
“之前”
"Had."
你不会都吃了吧 - 吃了
You didn't. - I did.
可恶
Fucker.
你一直在呻♥吟♥ 我也不知道 像是…整个人都在挣扎
You were just kinda moaning and, I don't know, like, thrashing--
埃米特吃鸡蛋吗 - 是我打算吃的
Does Emmett even eat eggs? - They were for me.
我吃胡萝卜好了
I'll eat carrots.
胡萝卜很好的
Carrots are awesome.
做噩梦了
So, the nightmare?
普通梦而已
Dream.
就是噩梦吧
So, the nightmare?
还记得我那次被困在房♥子里吗
Remember when I got trapped in that house,
我把镜子里的自己当成了另一个消防员
thought my reflection was another firefighter?
就是梦到了这个
That was the dream.
你还给他带午餐
Why do you still pack his lunch?
他是大孩子了 亲爱的
He's grown up, hon.
嘿
Hey.
我现在负责火灾后的工作了
I come in after the fire now.
我知道
I know.
真的
I do.
只是个噩梦而已
Just a nightmare.
普通梦
A dream.
好了
All right.
我送他上学 对吧
I'm driving him, right?
每周二都是 宝贝
Same as every Tuesday, babe.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
埃米特
Emmett!
我拿上你的快餐了 走吧
I got your snacks. Let's roll!
嘿 你周末探望你♥爸♥还顺利吧
Hey, how was your dad's this weekend?
顺利
Good.
今天学校里有什么好玩的事吗
Got anything cool going on at school today?
有
Yeah.
有点事
Some stuff.
(出♥售♥ 已售)
我做到了
I did it.
做了什么
You did what?
糟糕
Shit.
我决不会那么做
I would never fucking do that.
你会输
You will lose.
我做到了
I did it.
调查员古德森
Investigator Gudsen.
叫古德森就好
Gudsen.
我是考尔德伦警探
Detective Calderone.
你的指挥官叫我在这里等你
Your commander told me to wait in here.
我就是市警局派来的人
I'm the one that was sent by Metro PD.
来干吗
To do what?
来协助
Assist.
协助什么
In?
我听说这一带有两个连环纵火嫌疑人
I've been told you could have two serial arsonists working this area?
每起案件我们都会通知市局的警探
Well, we keep Metro district detectives apprised in each of the cases.
为什么另外派人
Why send someone else?
你们这里一个连环纵火犯 已经活跃了一年多
Well, you've had one serial arsonist setting fires for over a year,
另一个也犯案六个月了 两个案子都没有关键线索
another one for six months now, and no significant leads on either.
你学过纵火案调查吗
Have you studied arson investigation?
没有
No.
你知道我在全国各地教这个吧
And you know I teach it all over the state?
知道
Oh, yeah.
早有耳闻
Your reputation precedes you.
你也比我早
And you preceded me too.
比我还早到我的办公室
Into my own office.
抱歉 有点尴尬
I'm sorry this is awkward.
(访客通行证)
但…
But…
你不希望有个不同的视角来探案
I mean, wouldn't you like fresh eyes?
可你刚说自己对纵火案一窍不通
But you just said you don't know anything about arson.
但我对犯罪现场分♥析♥了如指掌
Yeah, but I know a shit ton about crime scene analysis.
为什么派你来 - 你说什么
Why send you? - Excuse me?
你看起来很聪明
Well, you seem smart.
你年纪轻轻就拿到了金盾勋章
You got a gold shield at quite a young age…
不过在这里 靠关系可行不通
You can't network here.
你在这没法像在缉毒或网络犯罪组那样 搞出引人注目的抓捕行动
You can't make the kind of flashy busts you can make in Narcotics or Cyber Crime.
你被调派到没晋升希望的部门了
You got transferred to a box.
我不这么看
I don't look at it like that.
我们出去吧
Let's head out.
好
All right.
我们这里对火灾有四大分类
So, we have four major classifications for fire around here.
分别是自然 意外 原因不明和纵火
Natural, accidental, undetermined and incendiary.
“纵火”是指人为放火
"Incendiary" means someone set the motherfucker.
你来看一下 然后告诉我这属于哪一类吧
Why don't you take a look around and tell me which one you think this is?
好
All right.
喂 - 雷金纳德欧文
Hello? - Reginald Irving?
是 - 好 我是调查员古德森
Yes? - Yeah, this is Investigator Gudsen
恩伯兰纵火调查组的
with the Umberland Arson Unit.
是 你报♥警♥说车被盗了 对 我们找到了 先生
Yeah, you reported your car stolen. Yeah, we found it, sir.
不幸的是 我认为车已经全毁了
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表