剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
Well, unfortunately, I would describe it as a total loss.
你可以来一趟 把在火灾中幸存下来的贵重物品拿走
You may want to come by, collect any valuables that may have survived the fire.
不必了 没东西 我记得应该没什么
No, there's nothing in there. Nothing I remember.
置物箱里什么也没有
Nothing in the glove compartment?
后备箱呢 - 没有
In the trunk? - No.
什么都没有
Nowhere?
没有 我刚洗过车
No. I just washed the car,
我很确定 车里没放任何东西
so I'm pretty sure that, I didn't leave anything in there.
好
Okay.
你似乎很确定 先生
Well, you seem certain, sir.
我们会再联♥系♥你的 - 好
We'll be in touch. - Okay.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
置物箱
Glove compartment?
没什么 烧坏的登记卡 没其他的了
Nah. Burned-up registration. Nothing else.
我想也是 中控台储物盒 - 空的
Figures. Console? - Empty.
但这个东西…
But there is this…
发动机缸体下面有这样一个块砖
this brick under the engine block.
人造木柴块
Duraflame log.
对
Yeah.
欧文先生知道 你认为他自己放火烧了车吗
Mr. Irving know that you think he torched his own car?
这人要么是拖欠了车贷 要么是在租赁期间行驶里程数超出了规定
Guy was either behind on his payments or racked up too many miles on a lease.
嘿 我的车不是垃圾箱
Hey. My car is not a trash can.
有点垃圾呢
It's a little trashy.
我讨厌安全带
I hate seat belts.
我回去就把垃圾拿走
I'm gonna take 'em out when I get back.
好 那这人也许不是你要的连环纵火犯
All right. So that guy is probably not one of your serial arsonists.
单一纵火 你都了解到什么了
One-off. How much do you know already?
我知道有一位纵火犯爱薯片 - 对
I know one arsonist likes potato chips. - Yeah.
超爱的
Loves them.
(两周前)
(绿茵农场)
今天可能还有火要灭
You're probably not done for the day.
又是多点破坏仔
Fucking D and C again?
我猜是
Be my guess.
什么是“多点破坏仔”
What's "D and C"?
有人喜欢这样放一把火
Someone out there likes to set one fire like this,
之后再去其他地方放一把 让我们忙不过来
and then another one somewhere else on a time delay, to spread our department thin.
我们叫他“多点破坏仔” 即分而制之
We call him "D and C," Divide and Conquer.
你认为是他干的
And you think he did this?
他喜欢烧薯片
He loves burning potato chips.
他老婆因为一包乐事薯片 甩了他还是怎样
Wife leave him for a bag of fucking Lay's or something?
你说你有监控画面
You said you had some security footage?
有 我刚才正在看
Yeah, I was just looking through it.
有户外监控吗
Any exterior cameras?
有 但没什么帮助
Yeah, it's not that helpful.
停车场左右角都有盲区
There's blind spots in the left and right corners of the lot.
他显然知道盲区在哪
Which he clearly knew about.
第二位嫌犯
Our second guy…
只在电车镇作案 每次用一桶汽油
operates exclusively in Trolley Town and uses a jug of gasoline.
总是在晚上把油桶 塞到门廊下或门道里 然后点燃
Slips it under a porch or in a doorway, always at night, and lights it up.
动机呢
What's the motive?
连环纵火犯通常在现实生活中感到无力
Serial arsonists tend to be powerless in their own lives.
他们希望别人也尝尝那种滋味
They want other people to know what that feels like.
没有什么比被困在火海中 更让人感到无力了
Nothing makes you feel less powerful than being trapped in a fire.
那么…
So…
你是如何成为纵火案调查员的
How'd you become an arson investigator?
我以前是消防员
I was a fireman.
被困在了一栋燃烧的房♥子里
Got trapped in a burning house.
独自一人
All alone.
然后另一名消防员出现 挥手叫我过去
Then this other fire jock showed up, waved me toward him.
我跑向他
I ran to him.
结果发现我在朝一面镜子跑
Found out I was running to a mirror.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
天啊 - 对
Jesus. - Yeah.
在屋顶坍塌前大概六七秒钟 我逃了出来
I made it out with maybe six or seven seconds before the roof caved in.
我在那场大火中看到了些什么
I saw something in that fire.
什么
What?
虚无
Nothing.
不是没看到东西的意思 而是…
Not "no thing," but…
虚无
Nothing.
即宇宙的一个决定性特征
As a defining characteristic of the universe.
当你凝视深渊时 深渊也在凝视着你
You looked into the abyss, and the abyss looked right back.
你呢
What about you?
跟我说说吧
Tell me something.
没什么可说的
Not much to tell.
当了四年警♥察♥ 在那之前还在海军陆战队服过役
Cop four years, did a tour of duty in the Marines before that.
女海军陆战队员可不多
Not many female Marines.
7%
Seven percent.
有什么故事吗
So what's the story?
有人说你做不到 于是你就做给那混♥蛋♥看
Someone tell you you couldn't do it so you proved the fucker wrong?
猜对了吗
Am I right?
当你发现自己
You know, you find yourself being strapped down
背着22公斤战术装备 身处摄氏38度的环境
with 50 pounds of tactical gear in 100-degree heat,
周围枪林弹雨
being shot at from all sides,
其他人的声音真的都无所谓了
other voices really aren't coming into play.
说真的 是你自己的声音在说
It's your own voice, honestly, that's going,
“你到底在干吗 你做不到”
"What the fuck are you doing? You can't do this."
然后另一个声音说“是的 大妞 你能行”
And then you got that other voice saying, "Yeah, bitch, you can."
听起来你打过仗
Sounds like you saw action.
是
Yeah.
不喜欢
Didn't much like it?
喜欢得不得了
Time of my life.
多点破坏仔纵火犯是一名白人男性
The D and C arsonist is a white male.
他身穿雨衣 戴一顶没有标志的棒球帽
He wears a rainproof jacket and a ball cap with no logo.
右脚跛行
And he limps. Right leg.
他六个月前刚烧过这个山坡
He lit up this hillside just six months ago.
你在一份报告中提到 你怀疑那家伙以前是消防队的
You said in one of your reports you suspect the guy's ex-fire department.
为什么
Why?
你读过多少份我的报告
How many of my reports have you read?
好几份
Several.
我一点被侵犯的感觉都没有呢
Well, that doesn't feel invasive.
明白 好
I see. Okay.
我真的不想和你争权夺势
You know, I'm really hoping to avoid any power struggles with you,
但我毕竟职级比你高 所以…
but I do outrank you, so…
我可以夸你老二的尺寸比我的大
I promise I'll swear your dick is bigger than mine
前提是你得承认我有本事把你阉了
if you admit I could chop it off.
也就是说 尺寸再大也不重要了
In which case, it doesn't really matter how big it is.
没那么大
Not that big.
平均水平而已
Average.
先眨眼的人要把杏仁糖给对方
Whoever blinks first has to give the other one his Almond Joy?
这么玩
That our game?
我接受挑战 大卫
'Cause I'm down with it, Dave.
这个游戏可没人玩得过我 来吧
I'm king of this shit. Let's go.
你眨眼了 - 才怪
Oh, you blinked. - Fuck you I blinked.
你又眨眼了 - 才没有
You just did it again. - No, I didn't.
我连睡觉时都不眨眼 - 是哦
I don't even fucking blink in my sleep. - Oh.
嘿 她为什么又来了
Hey. Why is she here again?
市局的高层里有人 因为这些纵火案水深火热了呗
Somebody up high in Metro Po-po feeling the heat from all these fires.
对 我故意说的双关语
Yeah. Pun intended.
有个保姆跟着 不会让我看起来很逊吗
And having a babysitter won't look bad on me?
你孤身一人 跟一系列 瘟疫般的纵火案战斗
You're one man, dealing with a fucking fire plague.
接受帮助吧
Accept the help.
知道她来我们这里之前在什么部门吗
You know what division she was in before us?
抢劫组
Robbery.
但现在她却调来了这里
And now she's here?
我不能确定她是敌是友
Can't confirm she has an enemy,
但她绝对没结交到正确的朋友
but she isn't making the right friends, that's for sure.
我做到了
I did it.
做了什么
You did what?
那件事
The thing.
知道吗 很多人的婚姻不幸福 被自己的孩子们恨
You know, a lot of people? Their marriages suck. Their kids hate 'em.
我在工作时常常听到这种话
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表