剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
She's carrying a lot of stress.
她是图书馆管♥理♥员♥
She's a librarian.
她有什么压力 晚还书的罚款吗
What's she stressed about? Late fees?
埃米特
Emmett.
对 他有点...
Yeah, he's kinda...
郁郁寡欢
mopey.
这是你的错
That's your fault?
所有事都是我的错
Everything's my fault.
这就是婚姻
It's marriage.
才不是
No, it's not.
我很好
I'm fine.
我们很好
We're fine.
那你就没事了
Then you're fine.
(动机)
(嫉妒 欲望 压抑的同性恋)
(他总是会回到)
犯罪...
To the scene...
现场吗
of the crime?
(他总是会回到犯罪现场吗 )
你当然会 兄弟
Of course you fucking do, my man.
(牛奶桶)
(洛德与温特斯文学经纪公♥司♥)
(警告)
天啊
Oh, God!
不许动
Don't you move.
敢动一下试试
Don't you fucking move!
这不是我第一次突袭地堡 阿奇
This ain't my first bunker, Arch.
给我叫医生
Get me a doctor.
这里还有谁
Who else is here? Who else is here?
这里到底还有谁
Who else is fucking here?
还能有谁 给我叫医生 - 这里还有谁 你休想...
Who else would be here? Get me a doctor! - Who else is here? Don't you fucking...
我打爆你的头 - 手腕要被你弄断了
I'll blow your brains... - You're breaking my wrists!
疼... - 这里还有谁
Fucking hurt... - Who else is here?
没有人
There's no one here.
医生 我有权利
A doctor! I have fucking rights!
公民权利的拥护者
Civil rights advocate?
似乎站不住脚呢 阿奇
Doesn't seem on-brand, Arch.
该死的...
Fuck! Fuck!
要命
Oh, fuck.
你为什么纵火
Why do you set fires?
我不纵火 - 阿奇 你为什么纵火
I don't set fires. - Why do you set fires, Arch?
我不纵火 - 你为什么...纵火
I don't set fires. - Why do you... set fucking fires?
我不纵火 你自己看 - 你为什么纵火
I don't set fires. Look around. - Why do you set fires?
没有燃烧装置 没有该死的助燃剂
There's no incendiary devices. No fucking accelerants!
该死
Ah, fuck!
好 如果你不纵火 为什么总翘班
Okay, so if you don't set fires, why are you never at work?
该死
Fuck.
天啊
Oh, God!
可恶 - 该死的 你最好别撒谎
Oh, fuck! - Damn it, you better stop lying to me!
你知道打造这样一个地方
You know how hard it is to build a place like this
同时还要保住饭碗有多难吗
and hold down a job?
你认为我还嫌自己不够忙 还要去纵火吗
Do you think I'm gonna add fucking arson on the list,
你可真是个天才
you fucking genius?
你这该死的...
Oh, you fuck... Oh, fuck...
你最好有搜查令 蠢婆娘
You better have a fucking warrant, you stupid fucking twat!
该死
Fuck!
天啊
Oh, God!
你去哪
Where the fuck are you going?
(伯克)
天啊 你们动作太大了 蠢货
Jesus. You're oversteering, you idiots.
天啊
Oh, God.
(警♥察♥)
你看到他走向卡车
You observed him walking to the truck?
对 我看到他拿着猪 其他什么东西 他有...
Yeah, I see he's carrying the pig, something else, he had...
猪
Pig?
(ATF警♥察♥)
M60
M60.
大号♥机♥枪♥ 是...
You know, the big machine gun. It's...
我们在部队里称之为“猪”
We called it the "pig," you know, in the service.
他把枪放在卡车上 又回到室内
So, he loads it in the truck, goes back inside...
你是什么时候破门的 - 我去卡车那里了
At which point you breached the gate? - I went to the truck.
对 我看见不光有猪 还有240机♥枪♥
Yeah. Not only do I see the pig, I see a 240.
我想到了纽镇 维加斯枪击事件 你们懂的
I'm thinking Newtown. I'm thinking fucking Vegas. You know...
她没有一句真话 你这个死骗子
Every word she says is a fucking lie. You fucking liar!
我要终结你的事业
I will fucking end your career.
你完蛋了
You're fucking done!
该死 - 你当时为什么不立刻报♥警♥
Fuck! - Why didn't you call it in right then?
那个混♥蛋♥可能会拿更多枪出来
That motherfucker would've been able to come back out with more.
穿上防弹衣
Put on body armor.
那样再和他火拼 我们可能会牺牲不少人
How many of us might not have made it home trying to take him like that?
(亲爱的古德森先生)
(感谢你的询问以及提供的三章内容)
(角色单薄)
(对话生硬)
(需要女性角色)
(哈维恩格尔哈特来电)
嗨 哈维
Hey, Harv.
嘿 你来酒吧吗
Hey, you comin' to the gin mill?
今晚 不了 我...
Tonight? No. I...
我已经到家了
I'm already home.
你的搭档射出了正义的子弹 你就宅在家里
Well, your partner gets a righteous shoot, and you're gonna stay home, huh?
我的搭档 什么
My partner, what?
给阿奇斯坦顿的大腿来了两枪
Put two in Arch Stanton's thighs.
他老二左右各一发
One on each side of his dick.
斯坦顿好像要搞个 类似科伦拜中学枪击案的事
Stanton was gonna go Columbine or some shit.
她把他撂倒了 呼叫了ATF警♥察♥
She popped him and called in ATF.
这个疯子建了一个完整的地堡
This crazy son of a bitch had an entire bunker
藏在房♥车下面
underneath his trailer.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Babe.
我们...
We...
我们遇到危机了 得讨论一下
We have a crisis to discuss.
能让我先说吗
Can I go first?
什么
What?
我的搭档今天枪击了一个人
My partner shot a guy today.
你当时在场吗
Were you with her?
不在...
No, no.
他死了 - 没有
Well, is he dead? - No.
她开枪打了一个人 却被当作英雄对待
She shot a guy, and she's treated like a hero
尽管那家伙根本就不是我们要抓的纵火犯
even though the guy isn't our fucking arsonist.
锦上添花的是...
And, cherry on top...
我被一家经纪公♥司♥拒绝了
I got rejected by an agent today.
你说完了吗
Are you through?
我就是想跟你分享痛苦的经历
Trying to share some fucking pain here.
埃米特的父亲 要搬到三千多公里外的地方去
Emmett's father is moving 2,000 miles away.
杰拉德
Gerard.
他找了份工作
He got a job.
终身教职 他必须接受 他...
Tenure track. He has to take it. He...
他下周动身
He leaves next week.
是的 埃米特在当地上大学 几乎不用出学费 但在那之前...
Yeah, Emmett can go to college there for almost nothing, but until then...
他会非常难过的
he's gonna be devastated.
杰拉德 - 埃米特
Gerard? - Emmett.
不过免学费了啊
Free tuition though.
他要搬来跟我们长住
He'll move in here with us full time?
挺好
That's cool.
我们能适应
We'll adjust.
嘿
Hey.
我们一起面对
We're in this together.
必须的
For sure.
我支持你
I got you.
晚餐呢 你有什么打算
What do you wanna do about dinner, huh?
艾什
Ash.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你会饿的
You'll be hungry.
如果你饿了 就点外卖♥♥吧
If you're hungry, you should order something.
我不饿 我是说 我们是一家人 我们会饿的
I'm not hungry. I'm just saying as a family, we'll get hungry.
所以你想... - 你随便点
So, what do you want-- - Order whatever you want.
也给埃米特点一份
Enough for Emmett too.
好 那我要不要... - 你处理吧 大卫
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表