剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
听着真不错
Oh, well, that sounds lovely.
在你的投稿询问中 你说一切灵感都基于事实
In your query, you said everything was inspired by fact.
出于法律原因 我们需要厘清哪些是事实 哪些是虚构
For legal reasons, we need to clarify what's true and what's fiction.
嘿 服务员来了
Hey, waiter's coming in.
能给他灌点酒吗
Can you try to booze him up a little bit?
几位要不要先喝点什么
Can I get you folks started with some drinks?
香槟
Well, champagne?
我们请客
Our treat.
我反正今天不回办公室了
Well, I'm not going back into the office.
这一台有人用吗
Is someone using this one?
这一台有人用吗
Is someone using this one?
不好 抱歉 是我的
Oh, shit. Sorry, that's mine.
艾什莉 大卫古德森的妻子 对吗
Ashley? David Gudsen's wife, right?
是 - 是
Yeah. - Yeah.
我是米歇尔 他的搭档
I'm Michelle, his partner.
他的办公桌上放着一张你的照片
He's got a picture of you on his desk.
我之前没见过你来这里
I haven't seen you around here.
对 我刚办的卡
Yeah, I just joined.
这家不错
It's nice.
嫁给一个英雄的感觉如何
How's it feel being married to a hero?
天啊 你真美
Christ, you're pretty.
谢谢 你也很美
Thanks, you too.
我可以背着我跟你搞外遇
I'd cheat on me with you.
好吧
Okay.
不 我没有...
No, I did not...
完全不曾...
I did not ever--
我读了他的书
I read his book.
没关系 我们结束了
It's okay. We're done.
你想上他就上好了
You wanna screw him, screw him.
不
No.
大卫笔下我们那种关系纯属虚构
What Dave wrote about us was complete fiction.
不 这才是虚构的
No, this is fiction.
你在工作日大白天
You didn't leave in the middle of a workday,
驾车40分钟到一个没办卡的健身房♥
drive 40 minutes to a gym you don't belong to
然后碰巧遇到我 这不是巧合
and just happen to bump into me by coincidence.
你想干什么
What do you want?
如果我怀疑你丈夫犯罪了 你会惊讶吗
If I suspected your husband of a crime, would that shock you?
是什么罪
What crime would that be?
你认为他有能力犯什么罪
Well, what crime you think he'd be capable of?
什么罪都有可能
Anything.
什么
What?
和尚是纵火犯 - 惊人吧
A monk arsonist? - Right?
可后来我们在现场发现的装置 又指向了另一个人
But then the devices we found at the site
我们之前已经追查他一阵子了
pointed at this other guy we've been tracking for a bit.
多点破坏纵火犯
The Divide & Conquer arsonist.
就是书中的唐纳德
So is that Donald in the book?
基本上是
Mostly.
对
Yeah.
唐纳德的动机是什么
What's Donald's motivation?
对 他为什么放火
Yeah, why does he do it?
因为他比所有人都聪明
'Cause he's smarter than everyone.
就没有更容易展现智慧的方法吗
Aren't there easier ways to show that?
没那么暴♥力♥的
Less violent ones?
唐纳德给人的感觉和很多人都很像
Donald feels like a lot of guys.
有些人享有特殊待遇和优越条件
Certain people get special treatment and advantages,
唐纳德却只能在 一场早已被♥操♥控好的游戏中苦苦挣扎
and Donald is just left to play a rigged game.
他知道自己聪颖过人
He knows he's smarter,
知道自己能完成任何交给他的工作 他...
he knows he's capable of doing any job you put in front of him. He's...
高人一等
superior.
那他为什么放火
Why's he light the fires then?
为了惩罚他们
To punish them.
好了 很好 稳稳地引他上钩
Okay, that's great. Just reel him in.
慢慢引导他上钩 好吗 别急
Just reel him in nice and easy, okay? Nice and easy.
为什么惩罚他们
For what?
因为他们拒绝了他
For rejecting him.
怎么会 他是生活在美国的白人
How? He's a white man in America.
所有大门都向他敞开
Every door is open to him.
没错 除了那些 专为没努力过的人而预留的大门
Yeah, except the ones held for people who didn't earn it.
那些门他也进得去
And he could walk through those too.
我们聊回这本书吧
Let's get back to the book.
以前这个国家还有真男人 现在只有背着斜挎包
There used to be men in this country. Now there's just dickless coolies
没种的奴才 还有治疗师告诉他们 没种也没关系
with messenger bags and therapists who tell them it's acceptable to be dickless.
这样的男人也有大量机会
And those men have ample opportunity.
不
They... No!
不 他们没有
No, they do not.
鱼线断了 她把鱼线拉断了 天啊
Fucking snapped the line. She fucking snapped the line, man.
该死
Fuck!
那么唐纳德是...
So, Donald is...
他就是个心理变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
He's just a sick bastard, you know?
(老萨利 开心果冰淇淋)
这样 能让他聊聊老萨利案吗
Here it is. Can you get him to talk about Old Sully's?
你能跟我们说说五金店那场火吗
Can you tell us about that fire in the hardware store?
对 书里的描述栩栩如生
Yes, that was so vivid.
我感觉身临其境
I felt like I was right there.
有多少是基于事实写的
How much of it was based on fact?
有一部分
Some of it.
大部分是想象
Most of it was just imagination.
没戏了 他不蠢
No. He's not stupid.
好 可你现在为什么认为他出轨了
Okay, but now why'd you think he was cheating?
除了在书里吗 - 对
Other than the book? - Yeah.
他大部分时候不回家过夜
He was gone most nights.
说需要他去火灾现场 但无线电上没有人呼叫他
Said he was needed at a fire, but no call came in over his radio.
你认为他一直都在放火吗
You think he was burning stuff that whole time?
也许是
Maybe.
你看见过他放火吗
You ever see him set a fire?
只在露营地见过
Only at a campsite.
你跟他的前妻们聊过吗 或者...
Have you ever talked to his ex-wives at all or...
我只知道一个
I only know about one.
这样啊...
Well...
有两个前妻
there are two.
这混♥蛋♥根本没告诉你
Fucker never told you?
这混♥蛋♥没告诉我
Fucker did not.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I didn't know.
你在想她为什么会嫁给他
You're thinking why'd she marry him?
她为什么那么久不离开他
Why'd she take so long to leave?
不是 我...
No. I...
我觉得能离开就很勇敢
I think leaving at all is fucking brave.
女人没有勇敢的权利
Women don't get to be brave.
单身的时候 我们怕承诺
When we're single, we're scared of commitment.
安定下来了 又成了胆小鬼
When we settle down, we're cowards.
离婚的时候 就是自暴自弃
When we divorce, we're giving up.
那么 你现在是哪种情况
So what are you?
单身
I'm very single.
没人能伤害你 代价只有孤独
No one can hurt you and all it costs is loneliness.
划算
Good deal.
大卫伤害过你
Dave ever hurt you?
有时我们的对话极度无聊
There were times when we'd have the most boring conversation.
“晚餐吃什么 ” “关掉电视”这种
"What's for dinner?" "Turn the TV off." You know?
大卫会当着我的面笑
And Dave would smile in my face...
但他转过身去 我会看到倒影中的他
but when he turned around, I'd catch him in a reflection.
不是大卫 而是这个...
Not Dave, but this...
怪物
thing...
住在大卫心中的怪物
living inside of Dave.
想要用锤子砸爆我的头骨
It wanted to take a hammer to my skull.
但他从没真的伤害过你
But he never actually hurt you?
他有过幻想
He just had fantasies.
比如
Like what?
有过粗暴的性生活
We had rough sex.
双方同意的 但大卫挑战我的底线
Consensual, but Dave pushed the limits.
他说他想在燃烧的房♥子里强♥奸♥我
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表