剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
Because you are a fucking loser.
我可以为英雄的酒水买♥♥单吗
Could I pay for the hero's drinks?
多谢
Thank you so much.
好
Okay.
别碰我
Get the fuck off me!
(阿斯托里亚)
嘿
Hey.
朋友 你还好吗
You okay, bud?
很好
Yeah.
那个混♥蛋♥刚刚揍了我一拳
That motherfucker just fucking sucker punched me,
你就在一旁光站着
and you just stood there!
让我在酒吧里站着 简直...
Just left me standing at the bar like a f...
弱小又无助
Like a bitch.
我的脑袋最近...
You know, my head's been a little...
劳伦的婚礼 还有...
With Lauren's wedding and...
我还以为我们是好兄弟
I thought we were pals.
他发觉了
He knows.
你不懂吗 你这个小...
Don't you understand, you tiny--
他甩掉了跟踪他的车 还弄掉了追踪器
He shook the tail and lost the tracker.
见鬼 怎么会
Oh, shit. How?
像个疯子一样开车
Driving like a fucking maniac.
好 立刻派车去他住的旅馆
All right. Put a car on his motel right fucking now.
(纵火案调查)
嘿 埃兹波
Hey, Espo.
当然 好
Sure. Yeah.
安全驾驶 拜拜 - 好
Drive safe. Peace. - Okay.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表