剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
怎么接
How?
就像平常接电♥话♥那样
How you normally answer a phone.
调查员古德森
Investigator Gudsen!
指挥官
Comandante.
怎么样
How goes it?
被人酒驾从侧面撞到的人不是我啊
Well, I'm not the one who got T-boned by a drunk driver.
我没事 应该没事
I'm okay. I think.
医生想让我留院观察 但我感觉很好
You know, doctor wanted to keep me in for observation, but I'm feeling fine.
我要回家了
Just gonna head home.
好 好消息啊
Okay. That's good.
一切可好
Everything okay?
嗨...搭档 我正好进来
Hey! Hey, partner. I just walked in.
看来你还活着
You're alive, I take it.
是的 对
I am. Yep.
挂彩了 但除此之外还好
A little banged up but otherwise okay.
好
Nice.
你今天来上班吗
Coming in today?
我今天还是养伤吧
You know, I think I'm gonna take a recovery day.
医嘱嘛
Doctor's orders.
明智
Smart.
那好...
Well...
是啊 好好休息吧
Yeah, rest up.
是
Yeah.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
明天见
See you guys tomorrow.
好 - 好 明天见
Yeah. - Yeah. See ya.
好
Nice.
有人在监视嫌疑人吗
Do we have eyes on our suspect?
该死 - 都听见他的话了
Fuck. - You heard him.
他说他正要回家
He just said he's on his way home.
能确定吗
Can we confirm that?
目前不能
Not at the moment.
最好弄清楚
Might want to figure that out.
交给我吧
I'll handle it.
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me...
你能处理交通罚单吗
Can you do anything about a ticket?
我是消防局的
I'm with the fire department.
就是说不能了
That's a no?
就是这里 停
Right there. Stop.
(一号♥摄像头)
(皇家啤酒)
好 租车公♥司♥说
All right now, the rental company says
大卫开的是一辆 2022年款深灰色克莱斯勒300
that Dave is driving a 2022 dark gray Chrysler 300.
你怎么知道是哪家租车公♥司♥
How'd you know which rental company?
我打给了离医院最近的那家
I called the one closest to the hospital.
哟 又一个 这家山谷农场就是绿茵农场
Yo, here's another one. This Valley Farms is Meadow Farms.
七起火灾 这书里有七起火灾 是现实中发生的
That's seven. Seven fires in this book that happened in real life.
他调查过这些火灾 埃斯波西托 他只是把看到的写下来
He worked those fires, Esposito. He's writing what he saw.
不 他写的是自己放的火
No, he's writing what he set.
他说得对 没有更多证据 我没法把案子交给地方检察官
I mean, he's right. I can't take the case to the DA without more evidence.
考尔德伦警探在野外找到一个装置
Well, Detective Calderone found a device in a field
是古德森纵火未遂留下的
where Gudsen tried to start a fire and then couldn't.
但那里没有起火 对吗
But the field never ignited, right?
没起火
No.
所以你在野外找到一根烟 而不是在犯罪现场
So, you have a cigarette you found in a field, not at a crime scene.
好 但我打赌 这上面有他的DNA
Okay. But I bet it has his DNA on it.
法庭不会接受的
Well, won't hold up in court.
至少可以证实我们的怀疑 对吗
It'll at least confirm our suspicions, right?
我想是吧 - 我们送去化验
I guess. - We'll send it in.
还有其他证据吗 有效 无效的
Any other evidence? Inadmissible or otherwise?
有 古德森昨天在7号♥公路沿线 放了好几把火
Yeah. Gudsen set a series of fires yesterday all along Route 7.
我也说不好
I don't know,
我提议你和我一起去参观一下
I motion that maybe you and I take a little scenic tour
火灾现场 收集相关监控录像什么的
of the burn sites and collect the relevant surveillance footage and whatnot.
你和我
You and I?
是
Yeah.
这是可能的组合之一 是的
You know, as one possible pairing, yeah.
如果是昨天发生的 那莱顿警方已经拿到监控录像了
If it happened yesterday then Leighton PD already obtained the footage.
当然 这也是一种可能性 对
Oh, yeah, sure. There's that route, yeah.
当然了
Of course. Yeah.
我们打给他们吧
Let's call over there.
好 - 不 我来打...都是我兄弟
Sure. - Nah, I got it. I got it. It's my boys.
我来打
I got it.
哟...吉米T 兄弟 你好吗
Yo, yo, Jimmy T! What's up, my brother?
你还活着呢
You still alive and kicking?
是...
It's...
我是埃兹拉...埃斯波西托
It's Ezra. Ezra Esposito.
我很遗憾你会这么想 吉米 但是...
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, Jimmy, but...
我当然有道德了
Of course, I got morals.
我的下半身没有
My dick doesn't.
所以说 人性的本质是对立的两面
Hence the dualism that's at the heart of mankind.
对吧
Am I right?
喂
Hello?
这混♥蛋♥挂我电♥话♥
The fucker hung up.
我是哈维恩格尔哈特指挥官 恩伯兰消防局的 请说明你是谁
This is Commander Harvey Englehart, Umberland FD. Please identify yourself.
坦纳警官
Officer Tanner,
贵部门最近获取了监控录像
your department recently obtained security footage
与我们正在进行的一项调查有关
pertinent to an ongoing investigation of ours.
对 7号♥公路附近的五场火灾
Of-- Yeah, it's five fires up near Route 7.
我来把具体信息给你
Let me get you specifics.
我赞同
Oh, no argument from me.
大混♥蛋♥ 而且很显老
Huge asshole. Not aging well either.
(员工手册)
(报生纸)
这是弗雷迪法萨诺
That is Freddy Fasano.
他在主街和帕洛米诺街路口的库珀炸鸡 负责烤架和煎锅
He works the grills and fryers at the Coop's on Main and Palomino.
电车镇 - 对
In Trolley Town. - Yeah.
弗雷迪法萨诺
Freddy Fasano...
(库珀炸鸡 本店美味至上)
蒂尔曼先生跟他有过节
Mr. Tillman have a beef with him?
抱歉 蒂尔曼先生昨晚死于一场火灾
I'm sorry. Mr. Tillman died in a fire last night.
蒂尔曼先生是否跟他有过节
Did Tillman have a beef with him?
没有
No.
他...
He...
什么
What?
法萨诺先生申请了一个管理职位
Mr. Fasano applied for a management position.
很荒谬
It was ridiculous.
为什么荒谬
Why was that ridiculous?
你希望这种人来代表自己公♥司♥的形象吗
Would you want that to be the face of your company?
这是他们没炒掉你的原因
Is that why they keep you in here?
这里...看到了吗
There. There, you see that right there?
我看到大卫驾车行驶在回家的路上
I see Dave driving down the one road that takes him home.
哈维 这是第五个
Harvey, it's the fifth one!
拜托 第五个啊
Come on, it's the fucking fifth one!
每一场火灾现场都有这辆车路过
We've got his car driving by every single fire.
等等 你真的相信
Wait. Do you actually believe
纵火犯在古德森回家的路上 全程跟在他后面开
that the arsonist was driving right behind Gudsen the whole fucking way home?
我认为陪审团可能会看到合理的怀疑
I think a jury could see reasonable doubt.
你根本拿不出任何 能在法庭上站得住脚的证据
You don't have a shred of evidence that would hold up in court.
我很清楚这一点
I'm well aware.
比这证据少得多的案子我都办过
I've built cases on a lot less.
所以你才是今天这种下场
And that's what makes you the man you are today.
去你的吧
Fuck you very much.
我通知实验室了 他们会加急化验DNA
Well, that's the lab. They put a rush on the DNA,
有结果了会联♥系♥伯克队长
and they'll reach out to Captain Burke when they have it.
不能当成证物的点火装置上的DNA
The DNA on the inadmissible incendiary device?
太好了 证据越来越确凿了呢 不是吗
Yeah, great. This case just gets stronger and stronger. Doesn't it?
巡逻警♥察♥在电车镇看到了大卫
Patrol unit has eyes on Dave in Trolley Town.
去找他啊
Well, go get him.
在他看来 她认为他正在家修养
He is under the impression that she thinks he's at home recovering.
她为什么会去街上找他
Why would she join him on the street?
对啊
Correct.
播放他的书
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表