剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
and have been working tirelessly to douse the blaze.
官方仍未给出失火的原因
The official cause of the fire remains unknown...
我得走了 小子 - 同时消息指出
I gotta go, kid. - ...and while sources indicate
火势已经得到控制
that the fire is under control...
意思就是你得走了 - 当局呼吁民众
Means you gotta go. - ...authorities urge the public
保持警惕 并查看... - 我要被陷害了
to remain vigilant and to check... - I'm about to be framed.
columbiametrosafety.gov 关注进展
...for updates at columbiametrosafety.gov.
我没开玩笑
I'm not fucking around.
没人会在现实中说“我要被陷害了”
No one says "I'm about to be framed" in real life.
我这么说是因为我正在被陷害
I'm fucking saying it 'cause it's fucking happening.
好...
Yeah, yeah.
别跟我说“好...”
Don't "yeah, yeah" me.
少来这套
Don't do that.
你冷静一点好不好
What say we dial it down a notch?
如果有人来走访 你就说我在这里
If someone came around asking questions, I was here.
里芭...
Reebs. Reebs.
我整晚都在这里
I was here all night.
我怎么知道
How'd I know?
什么 - 我吃了两颗安♥眠♥药♥
What? - I was on two Lunesta
而且做完爱后累得很
and a massive sex hangover.
我睡得很沉
I slept like a rock.
我一直在这儿
I was here.
这我可不敢肯定
I can't swear to that with any certainty.
所以我没法说
So, no.
不 你不在
No, you weren't.
(纵火案调查员)
嗨...怎么样
Hey, hey. What's up?
古德森的手♥机♥
Gudsen's mobile.
好
All right.
告诉我他的目的地
Let me know where he lands.
他即将抵达 他去上班了
He's about to. He's going to work.
是 果然不出所料
Yeah. Of course he is.
我们正在扑灭大火
We're knocking it down,
但火仗风势
but it's got wings.
燃烧的叶子随风飞舞 还有火星 各种各样的火种
Burning leaves riding the wind, embers, all sorts of incendiaries.
有直升机出动吗
We're bringing in copters?
可能会被烟遮住
Could obscure it.
我们需要更多观察员和更多消防斧
We're gonna need more eyes and more axes.
我什么时候能拿回车
When can I get my car back?
这是你想问的
That's your question?
报废了
It totaled?
是的
Oh, yeah.
报废的车会送去哪里
Where do they take totaled vehicles?
报废汽车百货商场呗 大卫
The totaled vehicle emporium, Dave.
我不知道送去了哪里 可能在扣押车辆停车场
I don't know where they fucking take it. Probably the impound lot.
不是我放的
I didn't do it.
伯克家的火
The fire at Burke's house.
我知道你们有个疯狂的想法 认为我是个纵火犯 但...
I know you guys have got this crazy idea I'm a firebug but...
“疯狂的想法” 是哦
"Crazy idea." Yeah.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
每一场火都不是
Or any of them.
老萨利那火是你放的
You did Old Sully's.
我心知肚明
I know it.
伯克还差几天就能证明你放过20把火
And Burke was days away from putting 20 fires on you.
现在他死了
Now he's dead.
所以...
So...
再跟我说一遍 大卫
say that to me again, Dave.
我是无辜的
I am innocent!
听着...
Look...
我昨晚在里芭家
I was at Reba's last night.
整晚都在
All night.
是...我听说了
Uh-huh. Yeah, I heard that.
是的
I did.
里芭的房♥子有后门吗
Reba got a back door in her house?
我听说很多房♥子都有后门
I know a lot of those houses have back doors.
嘿 那话是你跟我说的吗
Hey, what was it you said to me once?
是的
Oh, yeah.
“如果我完蛋...
"If I go down...
那你也完蛋”
you go down."
尽管放马过来吧 你这个人♥渣♥
You take your best shot, you repugnant piece of shit.
你杀了一个孩子
You killed a kid.
出去的时候给我把门关上
Close my fucking door on your way out of here.
你朋友的事...
I'm sorry about your
我很遗憾
friend.
我知道你怀疑那些火是我放的 但我...
I know you think I set these fires but I--
我们已经过了“怀疑”的阶段
We're past "think."
那逮捕我啊
So, arrest me.
等我掌握了所需的东西 就会逮捕你
Once I have what I need, I will.
是什么 证据吗
And what's that? Evidence?
证明
Proof?
能证明我当时 在这些火灾现场附近的目击者
Eyewitnesses who can place me anywhere near these fires?
不
Oh, no.
等等 对 我想起来了
Wait. Yeah, I remember.
是我在写的一部小说
A work of fiction I'm writing.
在你的小说里 你确实放了不少火
In your work of fiction you sure do light a lot of fires.
不对
No.
我没放火 - 没放
I don't. - No?
没放
No.
是唐纳德放的
Donald does.
是 - 唐纳德 好吧
Yeah. - Donald. Right.
那唐纳德为什么放那些火
And why does Donald light these fires?
嗨 悉妮 怎么样
Hey. What up, Syd?
玻璃区有一场可疑的火灾
Suspicious fire in the Glass District.
也许该去看看 - 好
Might want to check it out. - Okay.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
又一场不是我放的火
This is one more fucking fire I didn't set.
你们是纵火案调查员 - 是的
You the fire investigators? - That's us.
我有全部的视频监控
I've got it all on video.
好消息啊
Well, that's great news.
也不见得
Well, maybe. Maybe not.
对了 我叫奥特姆
I'm Autumn, by the way.
调查员古德森 考尔德伦警探
Investigator Gudsen, Detective Calderone.
我能把这个放在引擎盖上吗
Can I put this on the hood?
车是租的
It's a rental.
就是这个实验室
This is the lab.
烧掉的就是这个实验室
That's what went up? The lab?
二层 是的
Second floor, yeah.
我们是一家研究实验室
We're a research lab.
一层是...曾经是一个平面设计工作室
The first floor is... was a graphic design studio.
我们正在研发新技术 从水中提取无碳燃料
We're developing new technologies to derive carbon-free fuel from water.
所以我们在研究氢
So we work with hydrogen.
温度被严格控制在18.9摄氏度
The temperature is strictly maintained at 66 degrees
以防止可燃气体发生这样的爆♥炸♥
to keep combustible gases from doing that.
等一下
Wait a minute.
引燃点在哪
Where's the point of origin?
没有
There was none.
因为房♥间温度升高了
Because the temperature rose in the room.
就是这样设计的
By design.
恒温器设有密♥码♥保护 只有我有远程访问权限
The thermostat is password protected and I'm the only one with remote access.
设备日志中 早4点整有一条访问记录 其IP地址我无法追踪
The device log contains entry at 4:00 a.m. from an IP address that I can't trace.
喷淋系统呢
What happened to the sprinklers?
根本没有启动
They never activated.
同一个人也黑进了环境控制系统 关闭了喷淋系统
Same person who hacked into the climate control disabled the sprinkler system.
好 那么...
Okay, so...
这场火可能是从几个街区之外引燃的
this fire could have been started from blocks away.
可能是从巴黎引燃的
Well, this fire could have been started from Paris.
(安全警报 一场野火正在迅速蔓延)
(立即执行紧急疏散令)
麦克拉伦太太 我是基欧警探
Mrs. McClaren, Detective Kehoe.
还在机场吗
Still at the airport?
那里有电视吗
Is there a TV there?
你最好看看电视
You may want to look at it.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表