剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
电♥话♥
Telephone
(引燃)
呼叫我
Calling me
这些乱七八糟的想法是谁给你的
Who put all that shit in your head?
念叨着
Saying things
诉说着
Telling things
直到崩溃
Till you break
肮脏的水
Filthy water
沸腾了
Bubbles up
这些乱七八糟的想法是谁给你的
Who put all the shit in your head?
(灵感来自播客《火虫》)
(出品方:真♥相♥播客集团)
烟火寻凶
第一季第二集
(灵感)
(一种神圣的感召或行为)
嗨
Hey.
怎么了
What?
连锁超♥市♥集团纵火案
Purity Supreme motherfucking fire.
快过来
Get over here right now.
好吧 - 看这个
All right. - Watch this.
来
Come here.
注意...好... - 我全神贯注呢
Pay atten... Okay. All right. - Locked in.
注意看...
Watch this, watch this.
就是这里
Right there!
我漏掉什么了
What am I missing?
不是吧
Really?
再看一次 注意...
Watch again. And...
这里
there.
他怎么不跛脚了
Where's the limp?
兄弟 不是吧 拜托
Oh, dude. What? Come on.
好 我慢速播放 看
Okay, I'll slow it down. Watch.
我给你慢放
Slow it down for you.
拜托 还看不出来
Come on. Seriously?
他没跛脚 - 没错
He's not limping. - No.
跛脚的人不会奇迹般地正常行走四大步
And people who limp don't miraculously not limp for four full strides.
好吧
You know what?
我就姑且相信你一次
I'm just gonna have to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.
你确实聪明 - 还用你说
You are smart. - You're goddamn right I am.
今天真热
Hot today.
这是什么
What's this?
是什么 - 没什么
What's that? - Oh, no, no.
没什么 我不想给你泼冷水
You know, it's nothing, I mean, I don't wanna rain on your parade.
抢你的风头 - 该死的古德森
Steal your thunder. - Fucking Gudsen.
你查到什么了
What do you got?
昨晚 牛奶桶那个混♥蛋♥放火烧了一栋房♥子
Well, you know, last night our Milk Jug asshole torched a house
当时屋里有个婴儿
with a baby inside.
幸好婴儿没事 - 该死的
The baby's fine. - Shit.
父亲需要做十几次皮肤移植 才能看起来稍微接近正常一点
Father will need a dozen skin grafts to resemble anything adjacent to normal.
母亲的房♥子烧没了
And the mother's out of a house.
但这对夫妻的房♥子被点燃前 他们出去吃了晚餐
But, before the couple's house was torched, they went for dinner.
很愉快
They had a fine old time.
很开心
They were happy.
有人看到这个人在监视他们
This guy was seen watching them.
是我们的嫌犯
This our guy?
是我们的嫌犯
This is our guy.
弗雷迪...
Freddy. Freddy.
弗雷迪法萨诺
Freddy Fasano!
给我来两份新出炉的芝士鸡堡 宝贝
Gimme two of those fresh cheddy chickas, baby.
再配点卡津薯球
And some Cajun tots.
弗雷迪 你怎么样
How you doing today, Freddy?
挺好的 西弗斯小姐
I'm okay, Miss Cephus.
我来这里这么多次了
As many times I'm in here,
每次都跟你这个害羞的家伙说 叫我布兰达就好
is as many times I told your shy ass to call me Brenda.
听话啊 叫我布兰达
So do it. Call me Brenda.
谢谢你选择库珀炸鸡
Thank you for choosing Coop's...
布兰达
Brenda.
你什么时候让我给你理发啊
When you gonna let me cut that hair?
明明你的脸很帅
There's a handsome face under all that.
唷 白人小伙
Yo, white boy.
他叫我布兰达了
He called me Brenda.
我一直叫你布兰达
I always call you Brenda.
对 但他很害羞
Yeah, but he shy.
他为什么这么害羞
How come he's so shy?
你为什么这么害羞 - 我没有 我只是...
How come you so shy? - I'm not shy, I'm just...
我只是不习惯...
I'm just not used...
他不害羞
He ain't shy.
得提防着点安静的人
You gotta watch out for the quiet ones now.
他们往往会隐藏自己的智力
Lot of times they hide their intelligence
因为世上到处都是被嫉妒蒙蔽双眼的蠢货
'cause the world is filled with dumb assholes consumed with jealousy.
也许他能当上新的经理呢
Maybe he'll be the new manager.
泰勒是经理
Taylor's our manager.
那个小混♥蛋♥在一家初创公♥司♥找了份工作
Little bitch got a job at a start-up.
要辞职了
He's leaving us.
弗雷迪法萨诺 经理
Freddy Fasano, Manager.
别逗了 - 怎么了
No. - What?
别被她误导了 哥们
Don't let her trip you out, man.
我们这种人没有晋升机会的
There ain't no ladders built for the likes of us.
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
你确定
You sure?
听着 我从没见过这个人
Look, I never saw that guy.
怎么 你们认为他当时在餐厅
What? You think he was at the restaurant?
是的
Yeah, we do.
为什么
Why?
我们认为他会放火
Well, we think he sets fires to people
烧那些他嫉妒的人
whose lives he's jealous of.
你们在餐厅的时候很开心
When you were at the restaurant, were you having a good time,
有说有笑吧
joking around?
很愉快吧
Enjoying yourself?
所以你们...
So you...
你们是说 我下半辈子会是这副模样
You're telling me I'm gonna look like this for the rest of my life...
就因为我笑了
because I laughed?
(新录音)
唐纳德从来不知道什么是爱
Donald had never known love.
就连他的母亲都把爱放在了其他地方
Even his mother poured her love into other things.
主要是她的几个男朋友身上
Boyfriends mostly.
还有他们买♥♥给她的廉价礼物
And the cheap gifts they bought her.
酒
Booze.
要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
不用...我来吧
Nope. No, no. I got this.
你继续读
You, read.
很不错...
It's good. It's good.
什么 意大利面吗
What, the pasta?
对 意大利面 亲爱的
The pasta, yeah, honey.
当然不是 我是指你的书
No, the book.
很棒
It's good.
你最喜欢哪部分
What'd you like most?
我喜欢所有关于火的部分
I like all the fire stuff.
好真实 感觉身临其境
It's so real, it feels like you're there.
在火场中吗
At the fires?
是的 - 还有在办公室里
Yeah. - And in the office,
我感觉 这份工作很有意义
the sense of the job was great.
还有吗
Anything else?
也许可以加几个女角色 来平衡一下...
Maybe a few women characters to balance out the...
所谓的男性视角
I don't know, dude-ness.
你说书中男性视角比重太大
So you're saying it's dude-heavy?
男性视角比重太大
Very dude-heavy.
就是以男性为中心
Like dude-centric.
那其他方面呢
But otherwise?
比如总体感觉
Like, overall?
很好
It's good.
是吧
Yeah.
太好了
Fuck yeah.
(关于我们 事业)
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表