剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
He said he wanted to rape me in a burning building.
还想把过程录下来
And he wanted to film it.
这事没有真的发生 对吧
That never happened, right?
没发生
No.
只是幻想
It was just a fantasy.
听着 这人有个幻想 那又如何
Look, the guy had a fantasy, okay?
他脑子里的肮脏思想不能怪在我头上
I shouldn't be blamed for the sludge that's in his head.
是 但他幻想把它拍下来 埃兹拉
Yeah, but he fantasized about filming it, Ezra.
是 但我们没拍过那种东西
Yeah, but we didn't do anything like that.
“那种” 好 你显然干过什么
"Like that." Okay, so you obviously did something.
拜托 饶了我吧 好吗
Oh, come on. Give me a fucking break, will you?
好
All right.
如果我现在去申请搜查令 查抄你的全部光碟
So if I go right now, and I get a warrant for all of your DVDs
那些精心制♥作♥的性♥爱♥影片
of your artfully crafted sexual cinema,
一部大卫古德森主演的视频 都找不到 对吗
I'm not gonna find a single one featuring Dave Gudsen, right?
好吧 你会找到两部
All right. You're gonna find two.
两部 好吗 - 那就别跟我胡扯了
Two, okay? - Stop bullshitting me then.
早期的作品 我不再拍那种了
My early work. I don't do that shit no more.
你就不能一开始就告诉我这事
You couldn't have told me this from the beginning?
你不再拍强♥奸♥幻想视频了
You don't do your rape fantasies anymore?
你就是这个意思吧 - 不会在燃烧的房♥子里拍啊
That's what you're saying you don't do. - Not in a burning building like that.
我跟你讲吧 她很喜欢的
And let me tell you something, she was into it.
是的 - 不可能
Oh, yeah. - Ain't no way.
我不信 艾什莉不是那种人 - 我说的不是她
I don't buy that. Ashley's not the type. - No, I'm not talking about her.
那你说的是谁
Well, who the fuck you talking about?
该死
Oh, fuck!
天啊 见鬼 - 埃兹拉 你说的是谁
God... Fucking... - Who are you talking about, Ezra?
里芭 好吗 里芭 他的第二任妻子
Reba, okay? Reba. His second wife.
那么里芭了解真正的大卫
So then Reba knows the real Dave?
是的
Oh, yeah.
比世上任何人都了解
More than anybody on Earth.
大卫要得奖了
So, Dave's getting an award?
是的 因救了那位女士的命而受到表彰
Yeah. A commendation for saving that woman's life.
如果他的背景审核无误 他或许还会获得城市钥匙
Might get the keys to the city if his background checks out.
想了解真实的大卫吗
Wanna know the truth about Dave?
想啊
Yeah, I do.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
工作很出色
Great at his job.
他是个圣人
So he's a saint?
他也会犯混
He can be a dick.
有时他是个自以为是的混♥蛋♥ 毫无自省能力
Sometimes he's an entitled asshole who's incapable of self-reflection.
你管这叫好人
You call that a good guy?
好人是什么
What's a good guy?
一个爱妈妈的唱诗班男孩 每晚都用牙线清洁牙齿
A choir boy who loves his mom, flosses his teeth every night?
你觉得是这种
That your kinda guy?
不是...
No. No.
所以大卫是个有趣的人
So, Dave was exciting?
是吗
Yeah?
你为什么跟他离婚
Why'd you divorce him?
我想要个伴侣
I wanted a partner.
他想要个妻子
He wanted a wife.
我不是居家型的
I'm not the domestic type.
我背着他出轨了
And I cheated on him.
有没有冒犯你的道德感
That offend your moral sensibilities?
说实话 没有
Honestly, no.
更无权品头论足
Certainly not in a place to judge.
你是过来人
You been there.
之前跟我的老板有过一次外遇
Had an affair a while back with my boss.
我喊停了 怕了
Called it off. I got scared.
他伤了你
He hurt you?
他当着我的面笑
You know, he would smile to my face,
但他心中有个怪物想看我受苦
but he had this thing living inside of him that just wanted to see me suffer.
我懂这路数
I know that road.
这是大卫的路数吗
Was that Dave's road?
不是
No.
是另一个人的 之前的
Another guy. A while back.
来 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
舞跳得如何
How was dance?
很好
It was good.
去玩吧 晚饭好了我叫你
Go on. Go play. I'll call you when dinner's ready.
我以为你去参加派对了
Thought you were going to a party.
是要去来着
I was.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 我叫托德
Hi, I'm Todd.
米歇尔
Michelle.
我要走了
I'm heading out.
谢谢你的招待
Thanks for your time.
如果还有问题 我会给你打电♥话♥
If I have any other questions, I'll call you.
好啊
Sounds good.
我们搞砸了吗
Did we blow it?
没有
No.
但她绝对引起他的警觉了
But she definitely triggered his spidey sense.
我们就等几天 然后...
Let's just give it a couple days and then...
告诉他你找到出版社了
tell him you found a publisher.
他现在在哪
Where's he now?
在参加为他办的派对
Some party they're throwing for him.
(大卫古德森是恩伯兰精英)
(里芭来电)
约翰 来一杯一样的
John, same again.
这是你播放的
You play this?
我需要一位英雄
I need a hero
我在等待一个英雄 等到今晚结束
I'm holding out for a hero Till the end of the night
他必须强壮 他必须迅捷
And he's gotta be strong And he's gotta be fast
他必须刚刚结束战斗
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
这就对了 好哥们 - 是
Here he is. There's my guy. - Yeah.
好了 去开个房♥间吧 你们两个帅气的泛性恋
All right, get a room, you handsome pansexuals.
请给我朋友来一杯波本威士忌 谢谢
Can I have a Maker's for my friend, please?
我有啤酒了 - 这可是派对啊 老天
I got a fucking beer. - It's a party, for God's sake.
是派对 拜托 好好享受
It's a party. Come on, enjoy.
敬我们的英雄
Here is to the fucking hero!
是的 - 好
Hell yeah! - Okay!
你们俩认识挺久的了 是吧
You two have known each other for a while, huh?
你说什么
What's that?
我说你们俩认识挺久的了 是吧
I said you've known each other for a while then, huh?
这位是我的第一位教官
This guy here was my first training officer.
明白了 所以你们就像一对父女
I see. So it's like a father-daughter thing?
你为什么喜欢火
Why do you like fire?
你说什么
What's that?
你听见了
You heard me.
不 我不喜欢火
No, I don't like fire.
我是灭火的
I fight fire.
他灭火
He fights fire?
是的... - 好 酷
Yeah. Yeah. - Okay. Cool.
是 - 是
Yeah. - Yeah.
抱歉 我的意思是...怪我 - 不
Sorry, I meant... It was my mistake. - No.
让大英雄好好喝酒吧 - 有意思 好
We're gonna let the hero have his drink. - That's funny. That's good.
走吧 队长 - 明白了
Come on, Captain. - I see.
我在这边 - 好好喝 英雄
I'm gonna be here, okay? - Enjoy, hero.
我打打桌球
I'm gonna play some pool.
她叫你打滚你也照做
You roll over if she tells you to?
“捡球 躺下
"Fetch. Lie down.
舔自己的蛋蛋 真怪乖
Lick your own balls. Oh, good boy.
真乖”
There's a good boy."
你还知道自己是谁吗
You know what you are?
我很确定 我是抓到牛奶桶纵火犯的人
I'm pretty sure I'm the guy who just caught the Milk Jug Arsonist.
你不是我
You're not me.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
愿闻其详
Educate me.
你梦寐以求 却永远成不了的人
Everything you wish you were.
你希望拥有我有的一切
Everything you wish you had,
但永远无法实现
and never will.
因为你是个该死的失败者
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表