剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
I pulled the file for you, investigator.
但法律规定 我不得透露 法萨诺先生养父母的信息
But by law, I'm not allowed to discuss any of Mr. Fasano's foster parents,
以及他的少年犯罪记录详情
or the specifics of his juvenile record.
当然
Of course.
但文件里完整地描述了他的童年吧
But you have a full picture of his youth in that file?
在寄养系统中长大的人 谁都没有完整的童年
There is no full picture to anyone who's grown up in the foster care system.
但这位先生的人生里 确实有一条主线
But there is a narrative thread to this gentleman's life.
是什么
And what's the thread?
被拒绝
Rejection.
从他出生到进入社会 他在27个寄养家庭里待过
He was in 27 foster homes between birth and his entry into society.
不过也许结局是美满的
It may have ended happy, though.
在最后的寄养家庭
His last foster home,
他由一位女士照顾 这位女士从法萨诺先生16岁半起
he was with a woman who kept Mr. Fasano
一直抚养他至19岁生日
from 16 and a half until his 19th birthday.
之后呢
At which point?
他不得不离开
Well, he had to leave.
州政♥府♥不再给他钱了
The state doesn't pay for him anymore.
她不想留他住了
She didn't want to keep him?
如果政♥府♥不给她的一个寄养孩子出钱 那她肯定也负担不起
If the state wasn't paying for one of her foster kids, she sure couldn't.
也许他离开她家是好事
Probably best he got out of her house in the end.
房♥子六个月后彻底烧毁了
It burned to the ground six months later.
屋里的人全死了
Everyone inside died.
多少人
How many?
两个成人 两个少年 两个...天啊
Two adults, two teenagers, two... Shit...
两个没满六岁的孩子
Two kids under six.
你能告诉我火灾发生的日期吗
Can you share with me the date of the fire?
2000年8月8日
August 8th, 2000.
法萨诺先生躲过了一劫
Mr. Fasano dodged a bullet.
法萨诺先生就是那个劫
Mr. Fasano was the bullet.
(哈维恩格尔哈特 消防安全奖)
该死
Fuck!
该死的...
Son of a...
墙上什么都没有
Nothing on the fucking walls.
厉害了
Uh-oh.
大卫古德森
Dave Gudsen.
就是他
The selfsame.
多少场火灾
How many fires?
256
256.
大多数是在我负责期间
Most on my watch.
这不是你的错 爸
It's not your fault, Dad.
当然是
Sure it is.
老萨利那场火
That Old Sully's fire...
去世孩子的妈妈坚持要看儿子
the dead kid's mom insisted upon seeing her son.
我们拦不住
We couldn't stop it.
她看见他后
When she saw him...
三岁的小尸体...
Little three-year-old body just...
缩小了...
shrunken...
烧焦了
charred.
她...
She...
她大声尖叫
She screamed.
嘿
Hey.
至今萦绕我心头
I can still hear it.
知道她是如何停止尖叫的吗
You know what made her stop screaming?
是大卫
Dave.
他拥抱了她
He hugged her.
我记得我当时心想:“他人真好”
And I remember thinking, "What a good man."
“他人真好”
"What a good man."
(外国荡♥妇♥网 疯狂怪癖网)
(分类广♥告♥)
(豪华贵宾按♥摩♥)
(获得你应得的释放)
(美国侦探网 深层国♥家♥机♥密♥被揭露)
(“已发送”文件夹是空的)
(成功发廊)
成功发廊 请稍等好吗
Tress for Success, can you hold?
好
Sure.
嗨
Hey!
怎么样
What's up?
怎么了
What?
她要回家了
She's coming home.
正式定了
It's official.
什么时候
When?
星期一
Monday.
我真心认为
I genuinely thought,
一旦她真的回来了 你就会意识到 她是我们的母亲啊
you know, once it was real you'd realize she's our mother.
她生下了我们
She gave birth to us.
养育了我们
She raised us.
为我们做出了牺牲
Sacrificed for us.
我们是一家人 米歇尔
We're family, Michelle.
她犯了个错误 是的
She made a mistake, okay.
但你不能因为家人犯了错 就背弃血脉亲情
But you don't turn your back on blood just 'cause they fucked up.
家人是相爱的
We love each other.
我知道你是爱她的
And I know that you love her.
弗雷迪
Freddy.
弗雷迪 你拿的是汽油吗
Is that gasoline, Freddy?
我去看电影了
I went to the movies.
今天吗
Today?
看了一次
Once.
所有人都在笑
Everyone was laughin'...
可并不好笑
and it wasn't funny.
但所有人都笑了
But everyone laughed.
他们为什么笑呢
Why would they do that?
人都是奇怪的 弗雷迪
People are strange, Freddy.
有时很难理解
Hard to understand sometimes.
我的要求从来都不多
Well, I never ask for much.
一张床
A bed.
轮流睡都行
I'll share it.
一条裤子 一件上衣
Pair of pants, a shirt.
我愿意打扫庭院
I'll do yard work.
我愿意任凭差遣
I'll do what I'm told.
有饭吃就行
Some food.
弗雷迪 你在跟谁说话
Who you talkin' to, Freddy?
跟你啊 尤兰达女士
To you, Mrs. Yolanda.
我离开你家时
When I left your house...
他们给了我一张支票
they gave me a check.
200美元
$200
把我赶走了
and sent me out.
我在社会上闯荡了...
I been out here like,
25年
25 years,
感觉还是像第一天一样
and it still feel like that first day.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我不想死 弗雷迪
I don't wanna die, Freddy.
那我们还能如何上天堂呢
How else we gonna reach heaven?
嘿
Hey.
你没事了
You're okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表