剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
因为你头戴头盔 身披铠甲 一本正经
'Cause you got the helmet, the armor and the stick up your ass,
但你不会丢下处境困难的人不管
but you don't leave people in the shit.
对 你不会
No, you don't.
你怎么想的 觉得我会窒息什么的
What'd you think? I was gonna aspirate or something?
是的 - 好吧
Yeah. - Yeah.
我没窒息
Well, I didn't.
好了 朋友
All right, buddy.
记得去排肝脏移植 好吗
Well, just make sure you get on that, uh, liver transplant list, okay?
回头见 - 嘿 你去哪
I'll see you later. - Hey, where are you going?
现在是白天了
It's daytime.
拜托 该死 等等 等一下
Oh, come on, come on. Oh, shit. Wait. Hold up.
别 等等...
No, wait. Wait.
我跟你一起走 - 回屋去
I'm-I'm coming with you. - Go inside.
你的脸都是绿的 哥们 待在室内吧
You're fucking green, man. Like, just stay inside.
该死...见鬼
Oh, fuck. Fuck. Shit.
该...可恶啊
Sh... Fucking shit.
听着 我有孩子 他们都讨厌我
Look, I-I got kids. And they hate me.
我有几个前妻 基本也一样
I got ex-wives. It's pretty much the same.
我也不记得最后一次交到的朋友了
Can't remember the last friend I made either.
知道我为什么会失去这一切吗
You know why I lost all that shit?
工作
The job.
对 工作
Yeah, the job.
那份工作
The job.
都是他害的
And he fucking took that from me.
我会找回公道
I'll balance the ledger.
听着 如果他认为你是个威胁 那一定已经找到你的弱点了
Listen, if he sees you as a threat, he already found your weakness.
喂 哈维
Yeah, Harv.
你那个纵火犯混♥蛋♥烧死了一对夫妻
Your asshole charbroiled a husband and wife.
用了六个牛奶桶
Used six milk jugs.
也不是在电车镇 大卫
And these weren't Trolley Town kills either, Dave.
是克劳福德的一对白人夫妻
It's a white couple in Crawford.
妻子是一位医生
The wife was a doctor.
克劳福德不在我们的辖区里
Crawford's not our jurisdiction.
我知道
Well, I'm aware of that.
也许是我们的纵火犯厌倦了 觉得你无能 抓不住他
Could be our arsonist grew so tired of your inability to catch him
所以去别的地方寻找更有实力的对手
that he traveled to find a more worthy adversary.
六个牛奶桶
Six milk jugs?
这对可怜的夫妻刚过完约会之夜 孩子在祖母家 所以...
This fucking couple was on date night. The kids were with Grandma, so...
两个孩子没被这个混♥蛋♥烧死 纯属运气
Fuckwad didn't kill two kids just by sheer luck.
三个频道的7点新闻全都报道了 明白吗
It's led the seven o'clock, all three channels, okay?
克劳福德的纵火案调查人员想跟你聊聊
Crawford arson investigators wanna pick your brain
你尽快过去 马上
when you can get there, so get there.
也通知一下你的搭档
And fill your partner in.
好
Sure.
我会将他绳之以法的 哈维
I'll shut him down, Harv.
大卫 你还能说什么
Fuck else would you say, Dave?
今早的头条新闻
Our top story this morning.
(克劳福德可疑的大火导致两人死亡)
A devastating house fire in Crawford has left two dead.
克劳福德一场毁灭性的房♥屋火灾 造成两人死亡
当局还在调查起火原因
Authorities are still investigating the cause of the blaze.
昨晚发生的火灾
The fire, which broke out last night,
引发了当地消防部门的大规模应对
has drawn a heavy response from local fire departments
并引起了附近居民的广泛关注与担忧
and raised concerns for nearby residents.
凯瑟琳史密斯在现场
Catherine Smith is on the scene.
谢谢你 罗伯特 - 六个桶啊
Thank you, Robert... - Six fucking jugs.
...在克劳福德郊区 我身后的这栋房♥子...
...in the outskirts of Crawford, where this home behind me...
而且是离开自己的地盘放火
And you left your territory to do it.
...接到火警后赶到现场 消防员们...
...to the scene after receiving reports of a blaze, and firefighters...
这是私人恩怨啊 兄弟
It's personal, my man.
...防止火焰蔓延
...prevent the blaze from spreading.
...不得而知
...just never know.
桑德森夫妇 带着孙子吃完“开心果”冰淇淋后
The Sandersons didn't know when they took their grandson
一起走进了附近一家五金店 他们并不知道
into a hardware store after buying him a "stipachio" ice cream
那是小男孩和桑德森太太人生的最后一刻 两人再也没有走出那家店
that the boy and Mrs. Sanderson would never walk back out alive.
我将感受到天堂那甜蜜的光芒
自上而下照耀我
终有一天...我会感受到它
而且在任何人♥质♥疑火灾原因之前
And before anyone could ever question the cause of the fire,
他会宣布这是一起意外事故 这是他工作的一部分
he would, as part of his job, declare it an accident.
是电路故障
A fault in the electrical.
作为他工作的一部分 他会宣布这是一起意外事故
He would, as part of his job, declare it an accident.
是电路故障
A fault in the electrical.
当我重新站稳脚跟
当我重新站稳脚跟
我会再次昂首挺胸地走在那条街上
人们会再次看见我
会知道我很强大
噢
我不会爬行
天啊 快打911
Oh, my God. Someone call 911.
你看见是怎么回事了吗
Did you see what happened?
(B 乔伊)
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表