剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
不
No.
考尔德伦小姐
Miss Calderone.
不
No.
给我开门
Open the fucking door.
来了
Coming.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
嘿
Hey!
搞什么
What the fuck?
你...嘿
You... Hey!
该死的
Fuck!
好 交给我们吧 好 回头见
Yeah, we got this. All right. See you.
嗨
Hi.
什么情况
What do we got?
我要是能看清就好了
Wish I'd gotten a better look.
棒球帽 棕色夹克 棕色裤子 白人 中年
Ball cap, tan jacket, brown pants, white, middle-aged.
他瘸吗 - 什么
He limp? - What?
你注意到他走路一瘸一拐了吗
Did you notice if he walked with a limp?
我只看到他一眼
I only saw him for a second.
那你怎么知道他是中年人 看到他的脸了吗
Then how do you know he was middle-aged? Did you see his face?
大概是他的动作吧
I guess the way he moved.
这是辆好车
It's a beautiful car.
曾经是
It was.
十年前 我看到一辆新的 当时心想:“这是我完美的车”
Ten years ago I saw one new and I thought, "That is the perfect car."
但买♥♥不起 去年看到了这辆
But couldn't afford it, so, last year I saw this one.
跑了十一万三千公里 我就说 “有何不可 ”
70,000 miles on her so I said, "Why not?"
你记不记得你看见的人戴手套吗
Do you recall if the guy you saw wore gloves?
我不...我...
I don't... I...
不知道他是否一瘸一拐 也不知道他是否戴手套
can't tell if he walked with a limp or if he wore gloves.
我这个目击者真差劲
Some witness.
相信我 你比大部分目击者都强
Trust me, you're better than most.
你觉得这是多点破坏仔干的吗
You figure this for D and C?
作案手法不同
Different MO.
不过样貌描述一致
Same physical description though.
附近穿得像郊区老爸的白人 可能不只有一个
There might be more than one white guy in the area dressed like a suburban dad.
随便一说
I'm just saying.
今天收工了
We good for today?
你约了帅哥
You got a hot date?
天啊
Oh, God.
我是已婚人士啊
I'm a married guy,
只能靠朋友们过把瘾了
I gotta live vicariously through my friends.
我们现在是朋友了
So we're friends now?
最好的朋友
Besties.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我等拖车吧
I'll wait for the tow.
不用谢
It'll be my pleasure.
你和我 最好的朋友
You and I, besties.
(祝苏菲六岁生日快乐)
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的苏菲
Happy birthday to you Happy birthday, dear Sophie
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
谢谢你 姨妈
Thank you, Auntie.
生日快乐 小家伙
Happy birthday, little one.
嘿 你老婆大概十分钟前睡着了
Hey, your lady fell asleep like ten minutes ago.
谢谢你帮忙 - 不客气
Thanks for the help. - Yeah, no problem.
唷 你在听证会上简直是胡闹
Yo, what you did at the hearing was bullshit.
别...我今晚不谈这件事
Nah, nah. I'm not dealing with this tonight.
不准你再这样碰我
Don't you ever fucking touch me like that again.
你很有特点
In your own way,
但是和你姐♥妹♥们♥和老妈一样疯
you're as crazy as your sisters and Mom.
你不如再喝一杯吧
Why don't you take another drink?
你走吧
Keep walking!
这是你的特长
That's your fucking specialty.
我没指望自己会是...
And I'm not looking to be...
该死 我根本做不了什么完美无缺的人
hell, I can't be some well-rounded person.
...把这种无聊差事 丢给你平权名额下的雇员...
...give busywork to your affirmative action hire...
亲 你是在完成业绩指标吗
Are you filling out some kind of quota, sweetie?
我公事公办
I'm a job.
秉公执法
Job is me.
那你们离彻底完蛋也就不远了 亲
Well, there's not many floors your elevator can descend, dear.
你或许能笑到最后 但在那之前 会是漫长的失利与挣扎
Even if you eventually win, it will be a long runway of losing...
你这条路早晚会走到尽头
You will run out of road one day.
但现在还没到
But not yet.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表