剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
是的 女士 很不幸 你家周围都烧了
Yes, ma'am. Everything around your house I'm afraid.
你什么时候能抵达来着
When was it that you were arriving again?
我建议你不要靠近这一区域
I would recommend staying away from the area
直到紧急状态撤销
until the state of emergency is lifted.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
是锯木厂
It's the sawmill.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
锯末 其实任何粉末都一样 和汽油一样易燃
Sawdust, any dust really, is as combustible as gasoline.
粉末越细微 越容易点燃
The finer the dust, the more likely it is to ignite.
我们为什么朝着那边开过去
So why are we driving into it?
我们没朝它开
We're not.
我们要绕到它后面
We're driving up behind it.
火势在向东移♥动♥ 我们也是
It's moving east, so are we.
那为什么不让消防员去救火
So, why not let the firefighters fight it
我们回办公室等他们叫我们
and go back to the office until we're needed?
因为我想谈谈
Because I want to talk.
好吧 如果还是你平常那些废话 停车 我叫德士
Okay. If this is your usual bullshit, pull over and I'll hail a cab.
为什么 我该聊我妈的事
Why? Should I talk about my mom?
请便 混♥蛋♥
By all means, motherfucker.
聊吧
Come on.
聊第一次拒绝我的那个女生吗
First girl who ever rejected me?
聊我父亲的酗酒问题
My father's drinking?
我目睹的第一场火
First fire I ever saw?
就从这个开始聊 好
Start there. Yeah.
是同一条街上的邻居
Neighbor down the street.
我当时12岁
I was 12.
火焰穿过屋顶 仿佛...
Flames shot through the roof like they were...
仿佛它们在返回天堂
like they were returning to God.
房♥子里的窗户不断爆裂 砰
Windows inside the house were all pop,
砰...
pop, pop.
很美
It was beautiful.
看 看那边
Look. Look at that.
任何能那样置我们于死地的东西 我们都应该痛恨
Anything that can kill us like that we should hate.
但你恨火吗
But do you hate fire?
不恨
No.
你甚至可能会爱上它
You might even love it.
你爱它吗
Do you?
当然爱
Yeah, absolutely.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
你干什么 - 我们要去参加舞会了
What the fuck are you doing? - We're going to the dance.
慢点
Slow down.
停车 大卫
Stop the car, Dave.
放纵一下吧
Live a little!
停车
Stop the car!
我叫你停车
I said stop the fucking car!
不然你就毙了我
Or you'll shoot me?
我会打爆你的头
I will blow your goddamn brains out.
给我减速
Slow the fuck down.
所有员工都在协助其他顾客
All our associates are busy helping other customers.
我没跟你闹 - 请问你要继续等待
I'm not playing with you. - Would you care to continue holding
还是在方便时重新来电♥话♥ - 给我停车
or try back at a more convenient time? - Stop the fucking car.
该死...
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
给我停车
Stop the fucking car!
米歇尔 你想让我停车
You want me to stop this car, Michelle?
给我停车
Stop the fucking car!
好 乐意遵命
Yeah, with pleasure.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
天...
Jesus...
你...
You...
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何内容 都可以且将会在法庭上 作为对你不利的证据使用
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
(家庭问答)
(近期事件)
找到了
There it is.
(下载视频)
(正在将文件复♥制♥到U盘)
(删除)
好 我们十分钟后到
All right, well, we'll be there in ten minutes.
好
All right.
嘿 顺便问一句 你到底要指控我什么
Hey, what are you charging me with by the way?
我看看啊
Let me see.
从哪说起呢
Where do I begin?
谋杀执法人员未遂
Attempted murder of a peace officer.
袭击罪 还有鲁莽危害他人安全
Assault. Reckless endangerment.
未正确使用转向灯
Failure to properly signal?
我们可以...加上这一条 好啊
We could... We can add that, yeah.
你还是一无所获
Yeah, you still got a whole lot of nothing.
混♥蛋♥ 现在是谁美梦成真了啊
Who's living the dream now, motherfucker?
嘿 埃兹波 早发性肝硬化怎么样了啊
Hey, Espo. How's the early-onset cirrhosis, huh?
你给他宣读权利了吗
You read him his rights yet?
对 她把枪塞在我嘴里读的 严格来说 我不确定这样算数
Yeah, with a gun in my mouth, so technically I'm not sure it counts.
那可真不幸
Fuck. - Well, that sucks.
因为我早就想那么干了
'Cause I've been dreaming of it for years.
看来我只能将就用手套上的DNA了 化验结果出来了
Well, I guess I'll just have to settle for the DNA on the glove that came back.
伯克罪案现场那个 - 对...
The one at Burke's crime scene, huh? - Yeah, yeah.
匹配上了 - 是吗
It was a match. - Really?
化验室用的词应该是“完美匹配”
I believe the phrase the lab used was a "perfect match."
和你匹配上了 大卫
For you, David.
(哥伦比亚市警♥察♥局)
(17区 警♥察♥局总部)
该死
Oh, fuck.
好了 请让我登记犯人好吗
All right. Can I book my prisoner, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
见鬼 该死的
Shit. Damn it.
他找律师了吗
He lawyer up?
还没有
No. Not yet.
他为什么在这里
Why is he here?
我开车送她来的
I'm her ride.
你把古德森教训得够惨的
You tuned Gudsen up pretty good.
他试图杀我
He tried to kill me.
我们不做评判 我只是问问
We don't make judgment. I'm just asking.
他会跟你谈吗
Will he talk to you?
我觉得我是这里最有机会让他招的
I think I'm the best shot we have.
警探 因为他想上你
Because he wants to fuck you, Detective?
因为他想上我 队长
Because he wants to fuck me, Captain.
DNA已经匹配上了
Well, we already have the DNA match.
是 我见过DNA作为证据 在法庭上被推♥翻♥ 队长
Yeah, I've seen DNA fall apart in court, Captain.
还不止一次
More than once.
我也见过
So have I.
好 听着 他想招供的
All right, listen, he wants to talk.
他就想得意洋洋地炫耀这些年他有多聪明
He wants to crow about how much smarter he's been all these years
而我们却像傻子一样瞎忙活 连个头绪都没有
while we were chasing our goddamn tails.
就我的经验来说 这样的人从来不会招供
In my experience, guys like this never own what they do.
这里有地方能让我清洗一下身体吗
Is there a place I can clean up around here?
我带你去
I'll show you.
好 谁有梳子
Okay. Anyone have a brush?
我有
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
你的时间到了
Your time is up.
好的 小姐
Ja, Mein Fr?ulein.
他们早晚会查清的
They'll figure it out eventually.
如果这次栽赃无法成立 而我确实怀疑会是这样
If this frame-up doesn't hold, and I have my doubts that it will,
那这起案件就会被重新调查
then they'll reopen the investigation.
当有同事遇害时 警♥察♥是不会停止追捕的
Cops don't stop when other cops get killed.
在这个国家 不会有杀害警♥察♥的凶手逍遥法外
There's no cop killer who's roaming the streets of this country scot-free.
我们会为自己人复仇
We avenge our own.
而我们的击球率是百分之百
And our batting average is a thousand.
只要有一个人猜到我们有染并透露出去
It'll just take one person who guessed that we were fucking to say something.
他们就会开始调查你了
And they'll start looking at you.
问你那天晚上在哪
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表