剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
both of whom...
都是他自己
he based on himself.
我是说...
I mean...
杰森 亲爱的 给达明卡斯尔巴♥赫♥打电♥话♥ 就说是急事
Jason, honey, get Damien Castlebach on the phone. Tell him it's urgent.
达明卡斯尔巴♥赫♥ 那个律师
Damien Castlebach, the attorney?
不 达明卡斯尔巴♥赫♥ 那个兽医足病医生
No, Damien Castlebach, the veterinary podiatrist.
你认识几个叫达明卡斯尔巴♥赫♥的
How many fucking Damien Castlebachs do you know?
好的 鲍斯韦尔女士
Yes, Ms. Boswell.
我不仅要独家拥有这个故事的版权 还要你们所有人的个人经历使用权
Exclusive rights to not only the story, but the life rights for all of you.
而且 我指定来写这篇报道的记者
And the journalist I choose to tell the tale
要有权全面查阅你们的案件卷宗
will have full access to your case files.
最后一点我没法保证 对
The last one I can't guarantee, no.
那另找一个经纪人吧
Then find another agent.
好吧
Okay.
非常感谢
Well, thank you so much.
允许查阅所有未涉及正在进行诉讼的卷宗
Access to all files not subject to ongoing litigation.
这样总行吧
How's that?
好 这样可以
Yeah. I can work with that.
古德森即将进入克劳福德警局
Gudsen's entering Crawford precinct.
(克劳福德警♥察♥局)
弗雷迪 你好吗
How you doing, Fred?
听说你想跟我谈谈
Heard you wanted to talk to me.
我创建了你的档案
I created a profile on you.
听说它将用于犯罪学课程
Heard it's gonna be used in criminology courses...
在三所大学里教授
in three colleges.
其中一个还是藤校
One of them being an Ivy.
是的
Yeah.
你的事我全都猜对了 哥们
I nailed you, man.
贫穷
Poverty...
年少时的家
the youth homes...
我唯一弄错的...
The only thing I got wrong...
是我以为你留着爆♥炸♥头
I thought you had a 'fro.
就是黑豹党的那种
One of them Black Panther 'fros.
像个交通锥那么大
Size of a fucking traffic cone.
但其他方面都很准
But otherwise, spot on.
她是谁
Who was she?
谁
Who?
给你留下空洞的那人
The one that gave you the hole.
你说什么空洞呢
What fucking hole are you talking about?
我...
I...
我要问你几个问题 弗雷迪
I got some questions for you, Fred.
这个空洞很大
It's a big hole.
你什么时候开始放火的
When did you start doing fires, hmm?
我有一次看到...
I saw these maggots...
蛆虫在吃一只死鸟
eating a dead bird once.
它的内脏流了出来 成了一种汤
Like its insides had spilled and became this soup.
蠕动着
Squirmy.
泄漏着
Leaky.
你当时是未成年人吗
Were you a juvenile?
这就是你的灵魂
And that's your soul.
死鸟身上的蛆虫
Maggots in a dead bird.
她是谁
Who was she?
听着 弗雷迪
Look, Fred,
我认为你没有资格
I don't think you're in any position
去谈论别人的灵魂 - 是你母亲吗
to be talking about anybody else's soul. - Your mother?
是你母亲
Your mother.
她为什么不爱你
Why didn't she love you?
你...
You...
只用一桶...
You used a single gallon...
一桶...
jug for m...
放了大部分的火
most of your fires.
为什么...
Why...
你为什么用了六桶来烧蒂尔曼家
Why did you use six jugs for the Tillman house?
她是不是抓到你干坏事了
Did she catch you doing something?
还是她不想要你 或者...
Or were you not what she wanted or--
给我闭嘴 伙计
Shut the fuck up, dude.
我是说...
I mean...
难道是因为你我现在的某个共同点
Or was it something like you and me have right now?
她一闻到气味...
She recognized shit...
就知道闻的是屎
when she smelled it.
我们回到... - 我很了解你
Let's get back to-- - I knew you
了解你的过去
500 years ago.
也很了解你的未来
And I'll know you 500 years from now.
你的恨意是你的能量来源
Your hate is your food.
你心中充满恨 弗雷迪
You got a lot of hate, Fred.
弗雷迪
Freddy.
但毕竟你有很多值得恨的东西 是吧
But then you've got a lot to hate, hmm?
24个寄养家庭
Two dozen foster homes?
真令人心碎
It's heartbreaking.
但你为什么非得烧死那些人 就因为这个把他们活活烧死
But why did you have to burn all those people? Burn them alive over it?
我不知道
I don't know.
悲哀
Sad.
真是悲哀
It's so sad.
那你的借口呢
And what's your excuse?
我不纵火
Well, I don't commit arson.
我不杀人
I don't kill people.
“你们好像粉饰的坟墓
"You are like whitewashed tombs.
外面好看
Beautiful on the outside...
但里面...
but on the inside...
却装满了死人的骨头”
full of the bones of the dead."
我觉得...
I think...
挺有意思的
Well, that was interesting.
天啊
Shit.
泰餐
Thai food.
是
Yeah.
我今天要休...
I'm gonna take the rest of the...
休息吧 哥们
Take it off, man.
好主意
Good idea.
你能出来一下吗
Can you come out a sec?
忙着呢 宝贝
Kinda busy, babe.
有冰啤酒就另说了
Now that shit's just frigid.
你脑子里的只是你姐妹的想法
That's just my sister in your head.
你会让我们的女儿和你母亲单独相处吗
Would you leave our daughter alone with your mother?
那为什么让她跟我们一起住
Then why let her live with us?
(莫内芬托)
(没人喜欢淡啤酒 胖小子麦芽酒)
嗨 唐
Hey, Dawn?
她怎么样
Yeah, how's she holding up, huh?
好得很 - 你说什么
Solid as a rock. - What's that?
我只是在夸你
I'm just throwing you a compliment.
嘿...你们有盐吗
Hey. Hey, you got any salt?
嘿...注意
Hey. Hey, heads up.
他从北边过来了
He's coming in from the north.
他来了 我叫什么名字 - 希拉里
On his way. What's my name? - Hillary.
希拉里米尔顿
Hillary Milton.
好 准备好了吗
Good. You ready?
我认出了电视上的英雄 来...
I recognize that hero from television. Come, come.
你比电视上更帅
You're more handsome in person.
艾丽卡鲍斯韦尔
Erica Boswell.
大卫 - 大卫
David? - Dave.
我太荣幸了
Such an honor.
这是我同事 希拉里米尔顿
My colleague, Hillary Milton.
我是你的铁粉
Huge fan.
谢谢邀请
Well, thank you for inviting me.
坐吧... - 请坐 是啊
Oh, but sit. Sit. - Please. Yeah.
糟糕 真不该喝那杯双份玛奇朵
Oopsie. Shouldn't have had that double macchiato.
是啊
Yeah.
首先 我们要为你收到的信道歉
First, let us apologize for the letter you received.
发信的员工已经被降职了
The employee who sent it has been demoted.
希拉里接了他的班
Hillary replaced him.
而且我坚信 如果我们代理你的书稿
And I firmly believe, if we were to represent your book,
一定可以为你争取到 一笔相当可观的预付款
we could land you a significant advance.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表