剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
Okay. So, should I just-- - Just handle it, Dave.
我有办法了
I got an idea.
砰 砰 砰
Bang, bang, bang!
砰 砰 砰
Bang, bang, bang!
我们砰地一声离场吧 砰 砰 砰
Let's go out with a bang Bang, bang, bang!
看谁来啦
Oh, uh-oh!
小埃侠
E-man!
爸爸接我放学的
Dad picked me up from school.
我想抱抱你
I wanna hug you.
靠 我可能会失控
I'll probably fucking lose it.
好吧
Okay.
别说脏话 小子
Mind the language, bro.
从你喜欢的那家火爆♥炸♥鸡店买♥♥了吃的
Got food from that hot chicken place you like.
我吃过饭了
I already ate.
那我能多吃点了
More for me.
就是...
It's like...
怎么了
What?
我只是想摆脱你们俩的破事
All I've ever wanted out of this shit deal was both of you.
然后... - 我懂
And... - I know.
然后他现在...
And now he's...
要走了 所以... - 我懂 宝贝 对不起
he's leaving, so... - I know, baby. I'm sorry.
嘿 听我说
Hey, you know what?
别担心 小伙子
Don't worry about it, bro.
我支持你
I'm here for you.
关我屁事
I couldn't really give less of a fuck.
你跟我说什么
What'd you just say to me?
我说话结巴了吗
Did I stutter?
你一天可以吃三顿饭
You know, you get three squares a day.
很多人在乎你
People who care about you.
你在乎我 好吧
You care for me? Okay.
你有房♥子可以住 - 别吵了
A roof over your fucking head-- - Ease up.
这是她的房♥子
It's her roof.
有很多孩子真的失去父母 你知道他们怎么应对吗
Plenty of kids lose parents for real, but you know what they do about it?
这是她的房♥子 - 他们会闭上...
Her roof! - They shut the f...
我们都...
Let's all just...
显然我帮不上忙
Well, I'm clearly not helping here.
我出去了
I'm gonna step out.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我要走了 这位小姐
Shoving off, milady.
今天你开枪帅爆了
Badass shoot today.
谢谢你的夸奖 长官
Thank you, kind sir.
大卫在哪
Where's Dave?
大卫 他不参加这种活动的
Dave. Yeah, he doesn't show up for these kind of things.
是吗
Yeah?
他没参加的退休派对 我都数不过来了
Skipped more retirement parties than I can count.
戴夫连我的表彰派对都没参加
Dave skipped my commendation party.
对 他...
Yeah, he's...
大卫只会自嗨
Dave celebrates Dave.
在这方面他只在乎自己
Kind of a one-way street in that regard.
在我回来上班前 别再打爆别人的老二了 好吧
Don't shoot off any more phalluses before I'm back on duty, huh?
我打的是他的大腿
It was his thighs.
但你瞄的是哪里
But where were you aimin'?
好 酒来了
Okay. Shots are up!
没人要 朋友 添点 给
No? Anymore, buddy? There ya go.
喝够了
You had enough?
在这里呢
There she is.
我猜你会出来抽烟
I figured you'd come out for a smoke.
透透气
Fresh air.
我也想透透气
I can do fresh air.
你不行 - 我就行 你看着
No, you can't. - Yes, I fucking can. You watch me now.
看着
You watch me.
你会把这个故事讲给孙辈们听吧
So, you're gonna be telling your grandkids this story, huh?
很精彩呢 - 很精彩
It's a hell of a story. - Hell of a story.
非常精彩的故事 - 天啊
It's a hell of a goddamn story. - My God.
天啊
Wow.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 - 有些故事十分严谨 有些漏洞百出
What? - Some stories are airtight and some leak.
我这个呢 - 简直是铁达尼号♥
And mine? - It's the fucking Titanic.
你逗我呢
You kidding me?
你知道有一发子弹
You know one of your slugs landed a half inch
离他的大腿动脉就差2厘米吗
from his fucking femoral artery?
想想 如果他死了呢
Imagine if he fucking died.
那你的“故事”
Then your "story"
会被严格审查的
would've attracted a lot more scrutiny.
你觉得它站得住脚吗
Think it would hold up?
站不住
No.
今天可不光只有 斯坦顿的大腿动脉躲过了一劫
Stanton's femoral artery wasn't the only thing to dodge a bullet today.
他问我 他把业余时间
He asked me how he could be an arsonist
都用来建地堡了 怎么可能是纵火犯
when he spends all his free time building his fucking bunker.
有道理啊
Well, I mean, it's a fair point.
他不是我们要的嫌犯 你想让我说什么
He's not our guy. What do you want me to say?
没错
Nope.
等我们把几场纵火案和他买♥♥水泥
Once we cross-reference the fires with his fucking receipts
枪♥支♥ 黄♥片♥什么的收据交叉比对
for cement, guns, porn, whatever...
他就会被排除嫌疑
he's gonna be ruled out.
对 你也许是对的
Yeah. You're probably right.
还有其他嫌疑人吗
Got any other suspects?
现役消防员 没有
Active firefighters? No.
前消防员呢
Former firefighters?
有一个
Just one.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表