剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
Hey, ma'am, I'm sorry I didn't even get out of the truck.
你们查找点火装置了吗
Did you search for an incendiary device?
查了 我们叫了刑侦科 封锁了现场
Yeah, we called in CSI, roped off the scene,
然后我跟另外15个拿政♥府♥工资的员工
and me and 15 other government paid employees
把整片草地翻了个遍 就为了找一个根本没引起火灾的装置
grid searched the whole meadow for a device that didn't start a fire.
看起来像这个 但有一点烧毁的痕迹
Looks a little something like this, but a little burned up.
好 所以你要在一片森林里找一个烟蒂
Okay, so you're looking for a cigarette butt in a forest?
是的
Yeah.
(停)
你会在停车标志前停吗
Do you obey stop signs?
(急救英雄 灭火毯)
你觉得他们会让你当经理吗
You think they're gonna make you a manager?
他们完全不在乎你
They got socks they care more about than you.
间接费用是多少
What's overhead?
不对
Uh-uh.
不是说天花板 这是个企业概念
Not the ceiling. The fucking business concept.
还不知道
Don't know yet.
你应该知道
You should know yet.
我向你保证 所有申请这个职务的混♥蛋♥都知道
I guarantee you all the jagoffs going for the job know yet.
你能别刮了吗
Can you stop scraping?
我只是尽职尽责
Just doing my best.
你觉得会有个人一边盯着监控
You think there's a guy who's staring at the monitor
一边拿着一袋子金色小星星
with a bag full of gold stars
只要有谁出110%的力气 就给他们发星星
just slapping them on the board when you give 110%?
我觉得没有星星
I don't think there are stars.
这些摄像头不是为了看我们好好干活的
And those cameras aren't here to watch us do good.
是为了抓我们干坏事
They're here to catch us doin' shit.
见鬼
Shit!
该死的
Shit.
快灭火啊 兄弟
Fucking put it out, dude.
该死 好吧...
Fuck. Okay...
让开
Move then!
该死
Fuck.
你有什么毛病啊
The fuck is wrong with you?
(牛奶)
嘿 你拿那桶牛奶干什么
Hey. What are you doing with that milk?
你偷牛奶
You stole it!
(你偷牛奶)
你的牛奶好奇怪啊
Your milk looks weird.
能给我个袋子吗
Can I have a bag?
嗨 证物储存柜230号♥
Hey, evidence locker, 230.
对 我可能有发现
Yeah, I might have something.
来点好消息吧 史蒂文
Give me good news, Steven.
圣酒磨坊法式蘸汁三文治很赞
Well, Sacred Ginmill has a great French dip.
该死的
Shit.
说坏消息吧
Give me the bad news.
实验室不肯动你的烟蒂
The lab won't touch your cancer stick.
他们无法分♥析♥不能起诉案件的证物
They can't analyze evidence from an unprosecutable crime.
什么意思 我在调查一位连环纵火犯
What are you talking about? I'm investigating a serial arsonist.
是 但那个烟蒂没有引起火灾
Yeah, but that cigarette didn't start a fire,
你没有证据能把它和纵火犯关联起来
and you don't have anything connecting it to your pyro.
我居然在一片该死的森林里 在一个到处都是森林的县
I found a goddamn device in the middle of a goddamn forest
找到了一个该死的装置
in the middle of a goddamn county full of goddamn forests.
结果我们不能对这该死的装置进行测试
And we can't test this goddamn device?
这个嘛...
Well...
跟我喝一杯吧
Meet me for a goddamn drink.
你尽管抱怨 我可以假装倾听
And you can whine about it, and I can pretend to listen.
如何
How about that?
改天吧
Rain check.
我有约了
I got an appointment.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
多点破坏仔调查得怎么样了
How goes D and C?
恩伯兰的人口超过二十万 我排除了六千个
Umberland has over 200,000 people. And I've ruled out 6,000 of them.
已故的
Deceased?
是婴儿
Babies.
真是个好警♥察♥
That's solid police work.
好吧 这都是什么
Okay, what's this?
你不是说有东西要给我看吗
Thought you said you had something new to show me.
同样的证物 不同的视角
Same evidence, new perspective.
翻过来 从来没试过呢
Flip 'em over. Never tried that.
对 下面有什么
Yeah, what's on the bottom?
二号♥回收三角标志 高密度聚乙烯
Recycle triangle code 2 high density polyethylene.
这个呢
And this?
熔化的碎片 - 这个呢
Melted debris. - And this?
是
Yeah.
四号♥ 低密度聚乙烯
Code 4 low density polyethylene.
购物袋
Shopping bags.
每个上面都有
On all of them.
好吧
Okay.
一定有超过100家杂货店
Well, gotta be what, over 100 grocery stores
会用塑料购物袋吧
that use plastic shopping bags?
没错
Uh-huh.
这些购物袋有独特之处吗
Is it something unique about these bags?
不可能是商标吧
It can't be a logo.
颜色 - 颜色
Color? - Color.
颜色
Color.
都烧毁了
They're burned.
无一例外
All of 'em.
实验室说
And according to the lab,
它们在烧毁前都是黑色的
before they were all burned, they were all black.
这一带有多少家店使用黑购物袋
How many stores in the area use black shopping bags?
两家
Two.
天啊
Oh, damn.
厉害 好吧...
Good for you. Okay, okay.
我们去看看吧
Figure we could pay a visit.
认识一下本地店主
Get to know our local business owners.
就你我二人 你看如何
Just me and you. What do you say?
更进一步
More than that.
我们用金属二维码去追踪
We track it with some metal QR codes.
我们不是警方
We're not the PD.
他们不会给我们批设备的
They're not gonna approve tech.
我是警方
I'm the PD.
我带你走进21世纪吧 来
And I'm dragging your ass into the 21st century. Come on.
我们就让店员把金属二维码
So we just have these clerks put these metal QR codes
放进每一个购物袋 然后我们...
into each one of these shopping bags, and then we just...
在犯罪现场找到时就扫描
scan it when we find it at the crime scene.
对 就是这样 长官
Yeah. That's about right, sir.
好 - 就是这个原理
Okay. - That's how it's gonna work.
妙啊
Pretty slick.
你们都需要些什么 我看得要两千个二维码...
What are you gonna need here? I would think 2,000 QR codes at--
至少 - 多少钱
At least, you know... - At what?
3块一个 - 好
...three bucks apiece. - Okay.
也就是...六千美元
So that's... 6,000 American greenbacks.
你们还需要一点额外设备吧
Would think you're gonna need a little extra equipment.
当然 - 五个特殊的扫描器
Yeah. For sure. - Five specialty scanners.
每个四千块
Four grand each.
好 很好
Okay, good.
有个问题 你今年乖吗
One question. Have you been good this year?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这些玩具只有圣诞老人能给你
Only Santa can bring you these toys.
我们的预算可买♥♥不起这些玩意
We don't have the budget for this shit.
(亲爱的圣诞老人 我想要二维码和一匹小马)
天啊
Shit.
我们买♥♥不起
We don't!
拜托
Come on!
别生气
Don't be mad.
(名 姓 李普莱斯)
(职位 头衔 库珀师)
(库珀炸鸡)
(推荐人)
法萨诺先生
Mr. Fasano.
(本店美味至上)
跟我来
You just follow me.
夏威夷 去年7月拍的
Hawaii, last July.
我和女儿玩了“斯努巴”
My daughter and I did snuba,
那是一种结合了水肺潜水和浮潜的运动
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表