剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
I mean, he's got a few commendations too.
但在发生火灾的那些日子里却有缺勤历史
But a history of absenteeism on the days of our fires.
对 所以绝对值得约谈
Yeah, so definitely worth a chat.
有人吗
Hello?
(恩伯兰消防局 第七区)
有人躲在后面吗
Anybody hiding out back here?
嗨 斯科蒂 兄弟 你好吗 - 很好 哥们 你好吗
Hey, Scotty. How are you, brother? - Good, man. How are you?
好 这位是米歇尔考… - 考尔德伦警探
Good. This is Michelle Cal-- - Detective Calderone.
好
All right.
这人已经给你惹麻烦了吗
Is this guy giving you trouble already?
这位 他是个软心肠 - 哈
This guy? He's a softy. - Ha!
不会占用你太久的 只问你几个问题…
Won't take up too much of your time, just have a few questions to ask you.
4月13日 有两通电♥话♥打到第七区
April 13th. There's two calls made to Ward 7.
早10点37分 树上救援
At 10:37 a.m. for a tree rescue.
然后下午2点13分 沃辛厄姆汽车失火
And then one at 2:13 p.m. for a car fire in Walsingham.
对 我记得那次
Yeah, I know the one.
我们的记录显示你当时缺勤
Our records show you were absent.
这肯定是文书方面的问题
Well, it must be a clerical issue.
我们的电脑还是布♥什♥政♥府♥那个年代的
We've had our computers from the Bush administration.
无线网每周只有两天能用
So Wi-Fi only works two days a week.
明白了…好
I see. I see. Okay.
问题是…
The thing is, is there seems to be
你没有报到的日子似乎很多
a substantial history of you not reporting in.
你知道工程技师的职责吗
Do you know what an engineer does?
我…以为你是爬云梯的
I… I thought you were on the ladder.
我升职快两年了
Got promoted almost two years ago.
恭喜 我不知道
Congrats. I had no idea.
工程技师是开消防车的
The engineer drives the truck.
所以如果我缺勤了 消防员们是怎么出警的
So if I'm not there, how's everyone getting to the fire?
真有意思 你们可真棒
Well, this was fun. You guys are great.
保持下去
Don't go changing.
你没给我看档案 - 不是吧
You never showed me the file. - Really?
如果看了 我会看出来的
If I'd seen it, I would have caught it.
对 你是对的 这次怪我
Yeah, no, you're right. That's on me.
我非常抱歉 真的 我怎么可能会让你…
I'm truly fucking sorry. I never would have allowed you to--
输得一败涂地 - 是
Get my ass handed to me? - Well, yeah.
(三区)
对 我们跟八区平分
Yeah, we split with Ward 8.
他们人多些 但是小团队要严格管理
They got more guys but, you know, a small team's a tight ship.
是 兰迪还在那边吗
Yeah, is Randy still over there?
见鬼
Shit.
兰迪会在那里干到死
Randy'll be there till he's taken out of this world.
阿奇 我们的记录显示 有六场不同的火灾发生时 找不到你人
Arch, we got indicators you've been hard to find for six different fires.
6月7日 帕洛马 那场火是你们消防站负责的
June 7th, Palomar. This was a fire your house covered.
请求派急救人员处理多名伤者
Requesting EMT for several injured persons.
无人受伤
No "persons" were hurt.
长老会的医疗记录却并非如此
Presbyterian medical records would say otherwise.
是 医院薅保险公♥司♥的羊毛
Yeah, well, hospitals milk insurance companies.
大家都这么干
Way of the world.
没人能证实你当时在场
No one can confirm you were there.
人为了当消防队长会撒谎 大家都这么干
Well, anyone will lie to get a white hat. Way of the world.
你的缺勤情况已由事故报告予以确认
Your absences are confirmed by incident reports.
报告是可以篡改的
Reports can be fucked with.
全都被篡改了 - 有何不可
All of 'em? - Why not?
你能证明吗 - 证明没改过
Can you prove it? - Prove they weren't?
去年3月28日 4月10日
March 28th last year. April 10th last year.
5月9日 7月12日 8月4日 9月27日
May 9th. July 12th. August 4th. September 27th.
7月4日 圣诞前夕 我的生日 你的生日
July 4th. Christmas Eve. My birthday. Your birthday.
不…这些日期是… - 对 都是日期
No, no, no, no. These are dates of-- - Yeah, they are dates.
三区在你缺勤时出警处理的火灾日期
Dates of fires that Ward 3 responded to that you were not at.
你说是就是 - 已经证实
So you say. - So we've proved.
证实了 - 对
Oh, you've proved? - Yeah.
证据是相对的
Oh, well, proof is relative.
不 证据就是证据
Oh, no. Proof is just proof.
不 那是你们的证据
No, it's your proof.
是我们的证据 好 那告诉我们 那些日子里你在哪
It's our proof. Okay, so then tell us where you were on those dates.
关你什么事 - 这是我的工作 斯坦顿先生
What's it to you? - It's my job, Mr. Stanton.
工作还是议题
Job or agenda?
你为什么没出警救火
What kept you from responding to those fires?
亲 你是在完成业绩指标吗
Are you filling out some kind of quota, sweetie?
只是在追查真♥相♥而已 阿奇
Just looking for some truth, Archie.
既然聊到真♥相♥了…
Well, since we're talking about truth…
听说你不知道工程技师是什么 真的吗
Is it true you don't know what an engineer is?
他们还给了你一间办公室 接下来呢 属于你的节日
And they gave you an office. What's next? Your own holiday?
阿奇 够了
Arch, that's enough.
不 应该把你的头像印在20美元纸币上 让安德鲁杰克逊见鬼去吧
No. Your face on the $20 bill. Fuck Andrew Jackson.
你们有我工会代表的信息
You've got my union rep's info.
下次你想把这种无聊差事 丢给你平权名额下的雇员时
Well, the next time you want to give busywork to your affirmative action hire,
让她的人先联♥系♥我的人吧
have her people call my people.
越聊越精彩 好 你真行
Oh, it just keeps getting better. Okay. Good for you.
厉害 了不起
Bravo. That was incredible.
听见了吗 平权名额下的雇员
Did you hear him? Affirmative action hire.
下周二见 - 好…大牢里见吧
See you next Tuesday. - Yeah, yeah. See you on C Block.
你走路的样子会大为不同
You'll be walking a whole lot different.
开饭了
Chow's up.
走吧
Come on.
我会记住你这张脸的
I'ma remember that face.
你刚神游到哪去了
Where'd you go?
我的开心小角落
My happy place.
是我们痛揍斯坦顿的地方吗
Is that where we kick Stanton's ass?
我会回去揍他的
'Cause I'll go back and do it.
你错过机会了 他打得我们一败涂地
You had your shot. He wiped the floor with us.
是把你打得一败涂地
He wiped the floor with you.
所以牛奶桶纵火案烧死了三个人
So, Milk Jug's fires killed three people?
是已知的遇难者
That we know of.
那场火灾里的幸存者刚刚升职
Guy who survived just got promoted.
刚才的拆除工地让一对订婚情侣被迫搬家
Demo site back there displaced this engaged couple.
哥们在火灾当晚求婚的
The dude proposed the same night of the fire.
住那里的女士刚刚发现自己怀孕了
Lady in there just found out that she was pregnant.
好 你认为牛奶桶 在纵火前见到了他的受害者
Okay, so you think Milk Jug saw his victims prior to the act?
对 - 如果他认识他们 那我们…
Yeah. - Well, if he knows them, let's--
我没说他认识他们 他观察过他们
Didn't say he knows them. He observed them.
你认为他在快餐店打工
And you think he works at a fast food place?
对 他用油炸机的油当助燃剂
Yeah, he uses fryer oil in his accelerant.
那为什么不… - 询问电车镇里
So why not just go and-- - Interview every worker in every
每家快餐店的员工 - 是啊
fast food restaurant in Trolley Town? - Yeah.
我们不知道嫌疑人的样貌 开什么车
We don't know what our suspect looks like, what he drives.
也没有能用来比对的指纹
Or have any prints to match to him.
你知道电车镇 有多少汉堡店 炸鸡店 炸鱼连锁
Do you know how many burger joints, fried chicken joints, fried fish franchises,
连说三遍舌头都得打结
say that three times fast, there are in Trolley Town?
所以什么线索都没有
So we have nothing.
我们在去年1月他放的一把火中 找到了一只手套
We found a glove at a burn he did last January.
手套里有他手腕上的汗毛 所以我们有他的DNA
There were hairs from his wrist in that glove. So, we have his DNA.
只是我们的数据库里没有匹配记录
It's just not in our system.
是 但如果我们抓到他…
Yeah, but if we catch him…
就能比对成功
We can match it.
(幸福的人令他愤怒)
(非常愤怒)
在所有的元素中 只有火保留着神秘感
Of all the elements, only fire retains a sense of mystery.
嗨
Hi.
你在看什么
What you reading?
书展库存
Book Fair inventory.
我给你准备了一本书
I've got a book for you.
说说看
Oh, do tell.
亲爱的 我两天写了三章
Honey, I have written three chapters in two days.
什么 - 我…真疯狂
What? - I… It's crazy.
如果这才是我这辈子注定要做的事呢
I mean, what if this was what I was meant to do my whole life?
你要辞掉朝九晚五的工作
You're quitting the day job?
不 还不行
No. Not quite yet.
我得先把书卖♥♥出去 但那是将来的事
You know, I'd have to sell it first. But that is down the road.
我…意识到 我…
I… You know, I realized, you know, I…
我对消防知识了如指掌
I've got all this knowledge.
还有大量历史案件可以取材
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表