剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
or stepdad or big brother,
反正就是现在这种身份吧
or whatever we're calling this.
但没有人给我发指南手册
But no one gave me a handbook.
而我最爱看指南了
And I'm a handbook guy.
一天天来 对吧
A day at a time, right?
试试看
Try that.
宝贝 你怎么不准备上学
Honey, why don't you get ready for school?
好的
Yeah, sure.
今天下午的越野训练结束后 你去接他如何
How about you pick him up after cross-country practice this afternoon?
能帮我个大忙
It'd be a huge help.
你愿意吗
Would you do that?
当然
Absolutely.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
这个交给我
I got this one.
上一个就是你的
You took the last one.
对 我擅长与人沟通
Yeah, I got good people skills.
(太平洋杂货)
祝你周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
我要去莱顿参加纵火案调查员会议
I got that arson investigator conference out in Leighton.
我也想参加
Man, I wanna come.
这种活动很早就订满了 但是...
Well, you know, these things book up pretty far in advance. But...
我有个套房♥
I got a suite.
我得修房♥子
I'm gonna work on my house.
好吧
All right.
嘿 修房♥快乐
Hey, have fun.
(营业中)
嗨
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我需要你改一改
I need you to change this.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我需要你把我重新变成隐形人
I need you to make it so no one can see me again.
我今天很忙
I got a full day.
你5点后来 我们可以商量
You come back after 5:00, we can talk about it.
我可以等
I can wait.
我觉得这样不好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
5点后再来
Come back after 5:00.
(埃米特:你还来吗 )
该死 见鬼
Shit. Fuck.
(哥伦比亚市警♥察♥局 埃兹拉埃斯波西托)
(市局警探 一区纵火案调查员)
嘿 哈维
Hey, Harvey.
猎鸟进行得如何了
How'd the bird hunting go?
种子已经撒出去了
The seeds have been lain.
你认识埃兹拉埃斯波西托吗
You know a Ezra Esposito?
是个警♥察♥
He's a cop.
市局派他来跟大卫合作 在你之前有一阵子了
Metro sent him over here to work with Dave, fair bit before you.
大卫有过搭档
Dave had a partner?
他是那种... 玩换妻游戏的人怎么说的来着
He's... what do the swingers call it?
多...多什么...
Amo... Amorpho... phous...
多重多元恋
Polyamorous.
所以他有过多个搭档
So, he's had multiple partners?
好久没有了 - 是吗
Hadn't had one for a while. - Yeah?
你是他的第一个女搭档
You were his first lady partner.
埃斯波西托怎么了
Well, what happened with Esposito?
他不在局里的档案中 也不在...
I mean, he's not in any of the department files or...
档案都封存了
Files have been sealed.
上面下了封口令
So, there was a gag order.
挺难熬的
Bit of an ordeal.
法律不允许我谈这个
Legally, I can't discuss it.
拜托 私底下说嘛 就当闺蜜之间的密语
Come on. Off the record, just between us two girls.
说嘛 - 不行 姐妹
Come on. - No dice, sister.
你有事吗
Can I help you?
嗨 哈维 大卫在吗
Hey, Harvey. Dave around?
他出外勤后直接回家了
He went straight home from the field.
是吗
Yeah?
嗨 我叫米歇尔考尔德伦
Hi, I'm Michelle Calderone.
大卫的搭档
I'm Dave's partner.
他本该来接我回家的
He was supposed to give me a lift home.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 没事 我叫优步吧
Yeah. It's fine. I can Uber.
不用...我正要下班呢
No, no. You know, I'm actually packing up right now.
我送你回家吧
I can take you home.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Okay. Thank you.
(《他们携带之物》 蒂姆奥布莱恩著)
我在阿富汗读了一袋子书
I read a bag of books in Afghanistan.
这本书是关于越南的士兵的 对吧
Is this the one about the soldiers in Vietnam, right?
或者是《五号♥屠场》
Or is that Slaughterhouse-Five?
是这本 - 是吗 好 我喜欢这本
It's this one. - Yeah? Okay. Yeah, I liked that one.
你经常读书
You read a lot?
并不是
Nah, not really.
我更喜欢听音乐
I'm more into music.
好吧
Okay.
这本书是我爸给我的
My dad gave me this.
我爸爸 他走了
My dad, he left.
听着 孩子 我不会跟你说那些废话
Listen, kid, I'm not gonna try to give you any horseshit
说什么你会越过这道坎
about how you'll get over it.
你试着...
Just try to...
和还在你身边的人相处吧
try to spend time with the people who still are here in your life.
“马多克斯离开现场时怒火中烧
"Maddox was filled with a fiery rage as he was turned away from the scene.
这不是意外事故
This was no accident.
他深知这是纵火犯干的”
He knew in his marrow it was the work of an arsonist."
有人吗
Hello?
在这里
Yeah!
嗨
Hey.
我是不是漏掉了什么
What am I missing here?
什么
What?
我正文思泉涌呢 宝贝 怎么了
I'm on a roll here, babe. What's up?
你忘记我们今天早上的对话了吗
Don't you remember the conversation we had this morning?
天啊 你答应在他训练后接他回家的
Jesus Christ! You were supposed to pick him up from practice!
你听过埃兹拉埃斯波西托这个名字吗
Does the name Ezra Esposito mean anything to you?
没有
Nope.
在我之前 他当过一段时间大卫的搭档
He was Dave's partner a while before me.
我今天才知道你
Well, I didn't know about you until today.
我还以为自己挺了解他的
You think you know a guy.
没人了解大卫
Nobody knows Dave.
你指望我三天内就变身全职家长
You're expecting me to be a full-time parent in three days.
不 我只是让你做一件简单的事
No. I'm asking for a simple fucking thing.
记得去学校接我儿子而已
To remember to pick up my kid from school.
如果我成功抓到两名纵火犯并卖♥♥出我的书
If I can pull this off, nail two pyros and sell my book,
没人会记得我忘记接埃米特放学这件事
no one's gonna remember if I forgot to pick up Emmett once after school.
我们只会因为搬出这个破房♥子 住进豪♥宅♥这件事 忙得不可开交
We'll be too busy upgrading from this cottage to a McMansion.
就算哪一天你的书真能出版 大卖♥♥
By the time that book's sellable, if it ever is,
埃米特都念研究生了
Emmett will be in grad school.
你这话有点过分
That is not nice.
过在孩子亲生父亲离开后的第三天 就抛弃他不管
What's not nice is abandoning a boy
这才叫过分
three days after his real father left his life.
你懂吧
Tell me you get that.
你至少懂这个道理吧 大卫
Tell me you understand that much, Dave.
抛弃
Abandon?
你要用这个词
That's what you're going with?
我没有抛弃他 他15岁了
I didn't abandon him. He's 15 years old.
他是要成为越野跑选手的
He's supposed to be a cross-country runner.
他完全可以跑回家嘛
He could've run his ass home.
他正经历感情创伤
He's going through emotional trauma.
这孩子得坚强起来
The kid needs to man the fuck up!
我跟你讲 这件事...可以给他上一课
You know what? This... could be a good lesson for him.
今天要上课啊
We're learning lessons today?
好
Okay.
我给你上一课
Try this one.
你这本如此重要 以至于让你丢下我儿子不管的书
That book you're writing that's so important you left my son in the lurch?
其实是平庸之作
It's mediocre.
平淡无奇
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表