剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
玛吉13岁
And Maggie is 13.
好 - 是
Okay. - Yeah.
她很漂亮 很聪明
You know, she's pretty, and she's very smart.
现在她认为我应该被打入18层地狱
And right now, she thinks that I should burn in hell.
你什么时候相信有地狱了
Well, since when do you believe in hell?
埃伦把他们培养成卫理公会教♥徒♥
Well, Ellen raised them Methodist.
我只是个小熊队的球迷
I'm just a Cubs fan.
你和埃伦的关系怎么样了
How is it with Ellen?
你不是非问不可的 - 也许我想问呢
You don't have to do that. - Maybe I want to.
很奇怪
It's just weird.
为什么 因为你认为是我的错
Why? 'Cause you think it's my fault?
不 你知道 我...
No. You know, I...
其实我早就对她不忠了 工作就是我的“第三者” 比你早...
I cheated on her with the job years before I...
很多年
with you.
你觉得我们有一天会回顾人生
You think we will look back on our lives one day
希望自己没查那么多案子吗
and wish we hadn't worked so many cases?
当然不会
Fuck no.
确实不会
Fuck no, indeed.
我说你可以用手碰我了吗
Did I say you could touch me with your hands?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
天啊
Wow.
你是不是... - 一个字都别说
Are you-- - Don't say a word.
好
Okay.
如果你感觉孤独 我可以...
And if you're feeling lonely, I could...
多邀请你参加社交活动
invite you to more social events.
副队长要组一个足垒球队
You know, Lieutenant's getting a kickball team together.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
我们会帮你走出放逐生活的 好吗
We'll get you outta exile, okay?
什么时候 - 耐心点 你很年轻
When? - Patience. You're young.
我30了 - 你30了
I'm 30. - You're 30?
是的 - 所以你气色这么差
Yes. - Is that why you look like shit?
是这样吗
Is that what it is?
你的皱纹比马里亚纳海沟都深了
You got wrinkles deeper than the Mariana Trench.
优雅地老去是给怂包准备的
Aging gracefully's for pussies.
你30岁时已经进了凶杀组
When you were 30, you were already in homicide.
是的 但...
I was, yeah. But...
我是凡人间的神
I am a god among men.
百年难得一见的人才 所以... - 自恋狂
A once-in-a-generation talent, so... - Fucking narcissist.
你也有点 - 自我吗
Well, you got some of that too. - Ego?
才华 你很有才
Talent. You got talent.
你有朝一日能当老大
You could be a boss one day.
如果你想的话
If you want it.
我想 - 我知道你想
I want it. - I know you do.
该死
Fuck.
我的外衣呢
Where the fuck is my coat?
能告诉我 我到底越过了 哪条想象中的界限
Can you just explain to me which imaginary line I just fucking crossed?
别装傻了
Please don't play dumb.
是你不请自来跑到我家喝酒的 好吗
You invited yourself to my house for a fucking drink, okay?
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
我们才不是朋友
We are not fucking friends.
我为了你跟妻子离婚了
I left my wife for you.
你...好吧 我不要再跟你说这事了
You know... Okay, I'm not doing this shit with you again.
要 你要说 - 我不要
Yes, you fucking are! - No, I'm not!
你要说
Yes, you are!
你玩火被烧伤了 现在气得要命
You touched the stove, and you're fucking pissed you got burned!
耍我一次 你真可耻
Well, fool me once, shame on you!
耍我两次 你该去死
Fool me twice, then go fuck yourself!
我说我不想再跟你上♥床♥了 - 你确实说过
I said I didn't wanna fuck you anymore! - That is what you fucking said!
你有没有想过也许我什么都不欠你的
Has it ever crossed your goddamn mind that maybe I don't owe you shit?
也许我这辈子只是想做个好人
Maybe I'm just going through my life trying to be a fucking decent person,
我给别人的每一个微笑 并不代表我在开绿灯
and every smile I toss is not a green light
让人可以从后面上我
to fuck me from behind!
享受你的放逐生活吧
Enjoy your exile.
你什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
意思就是你是废人一个 懂吗
It means you are a fucking basket case, okay?
我今天在路边扶起了你
I picked you up off the fucking sidewalk today.
没有我 你将一事无成
You're not getting anywhere without me.
所以这一切是你...
So everything that you...
你刚才真的... - 刚才
You literally just-- - Just now?
对
Yeah.
没错 我只是想哄一个美女上♥床♥
Oh, no. I was just trying to get a pretty girl in bed.
去死吧 - 你去哪
Go to hell. - Where you going?
你去死吧
Fuck you.
你不许一走了之
Don't you fucking walk away.
别碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
等等 怎么...
Wait. What...
我能帮忙
I can help.
说吧
Say it.
我不该说
I shouldn't.
说
Say it.
嘿 我的车不是垃圾箱
Hey. My car is not a trash can.
我爱你
I love you.
如果你也爱我 就笑一笑
Smile if you love me back.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表