剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
你不了解大卫
You don't know Dave.
嘿 姐妹 能给我来三杯 龙舌兰酒吗 一杯接一杯上
Hey, uh, can I get three shots of Cuervo, my sister? Back to back.
她要开车
She's, uh... She's driving.
嘿 对了 你有白粉吗
Hey. By the way, you... you, psst ...you got blow on ya?
拜托 哥们 我是警♥察♥
Come on, man. I'm a cop.
是 我以前也是 这是一份工作 不是道德上的重生 放松点
Yeah, so was I. It's a job not a moral rebirth. Relax.
全城都没有白粉
Whole town's bone dry.
天啊 我好怀念可以进证物室的日子
God, I miss having access to an evidence room.
你错过了我的演示
You missed my presentation. - Mmm.
燃烧痕迹那里讲得太久
Burn patterns went long.
我得去接电♥话♥
And I had to take a call.
工作的还是私人的
Work or personal?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
他令你幸福吗
Does he make you happy?
我爱他
I love him.
关系不错
It works.
我们相处得不错
We work.
但你不幸福
But you're not happy.
有人幸福吗
Is anyone?
当然有
Sure.
小孩子幸福
Kids.
狗狗
Dogs.
我可以继续举例
I could go on. - Mmm.
谁也不能永远幸福
Can't be happy all the time.
也许最多就是满足吧
Maybe the best you can be is content.
此话怎讲
What does that even mean?
一直都还行
Just fine all of the time.
你相信这个
Do you believe that?
有人信
Some people do.
那这些人...
And these people...
早上起床 刷牙
they wake up in the morning, they brush their teeth,
用不够强的水压冲个澡 然后感觉...
take a shower with subpar water pressure and they feel...
还行 - 是的
fine. - Uh-huh.
中午时分 他们吃着 湿哒哒的火鸡卷 和同事聊
Around noon, they eat a soggy turkey wrap and talk to their co-worker
那些永远不会去的“全包式度假”
about all-inclusive vacations they'll never go on,
他们也会觉得还行
and they feel fine about that too?
是的
That's right.
然后下班回家
Then they go home.
我打赌 这时事情开始变得有趣
I bet that's where it starts to get really interesting.
清♥仓♥特卖♥♥的家居服
Clearance rack loungewear.
微波炉里的低热量晚餐
Low-calorie meal in the microwave.
然后他们照镜子 - 是
And then they look in the mirror... - Yeah.
在心里默念:“还行”
They think to themselves, "This is fine."
“我还行”
"I'm just fine."
然后日复一日 年复一年
And it goes on like that all day, every day.
过完平庸 无聊的一生 直到死去
Just one long dial-tone till the day they die.
所以如果一切都还行
So, if it's all fine...
那活着和死了的区别是什么
what is the difference between being alive and being dead?
没区别
Nothing.
没区别
Nothing.
有些人喜欢一成不变
Some people, they like consistency.
你不是有些人
You are not some people.
你现在的狗狗呢
Where's your, uh, current one?
没了 我不养狗了
Uh, no more. No more dogs for me.
不养了
No?
所以你自以为了解自己的搭档
So you think you know your partner, huh?
我给你看个东西
Well, let me show you something.
这是我们一起共事一年后
This was after working together for a year.
他告诉我这是个入门仪式
Told me it was an initiation.
我根本没法再看一遍
I can't watch that shit again.
肯定是空的
Empty, for sure?
对 肯定 来吧 实现梦想 看这个世界烧掉
Yeah, for sure. Come on. Live the dream. Watch the world burn.
好耶 看这个世界烧掉
Fuck, yeah. Watch that world burn.
天啊
Oh, shit.
搞什么
The fuck?
嘿 你说里面是空的
Hey, you said it was empty.
该死的
Goddamn it.
天啊 见鬼
Goddamn. Fuck.
可恶
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
见鬼
Fuck.
搞什么
What the fuck?
嘿
Hey.
你这个变♥态♥
You sick fuck.
哥们 你搞什么啊
What the fuck did you do, man?
你有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
大卫告诉我那地方是银行收回的房♥子 已经荒废好几个月了
Dave told me the place was a bank repo that had been abandoned for months.
但他知道
But he knew.
是的
Oh, yeah.
他知道
He knew.
他一直都知道
He knew all along.
你到不了啊 - 继续 别停
This isn't happening. - Just keep going. Come on. Huh?
我们到床上去
Let's go into the bed.
为什么
Why?
我房♥间里有药
You know, I got a pill down in my room.
五年的婚姻 大卫
Five years of marriage, Dave.
你跟我做从来不需要吃药
You never needed a pill for me.
不是因为你
It's not you.
也许需要角色扮演 但从来...不需要吃药
Role-play, maybe. But never... Never a pill.
我分神了
I just got distracted.
为什么
By what?
我的演示
My presentation.
有个贱♥货♥打断我
Some bitch interrupted it.
她令你难堪了
She embarrassed you.
我以为你不在场 - 骗你的
Thought you weren't there. - I lied.
我不想毁了我们这一晚
I didn't want to ruin our night.
我没感到难堪
I wasn't embarrassed.
你为什么不承认她惹毛了你
Why don't you just admit that she got under your skin?
她没惹毛我
She didn't.
你只是一个老派的男人 完全没有不安全感
You're just-You're just an old-school guy with zero insecurities.
这怎么能是我的错呢
How the hell is this my fault?
因为你的自我如此脆弱 以至于你的老二
Because your ego, it is so fragile that your dick,
光是因为一段 和女人意见不一致的记忆就痿了
it goes soft from the memory of a disagreement with a woman.
果然
There she is.
毕竟是我的前妻
There's my ex-wife.
你不如来翻翻旧账吧
Why don't you play the hits, huh?
接下来有请里芭丹尼尔斯带来 “愤怒的自恋狂”
Next up from Reba Daniels is "Raging Narcissist."
我已经觉得不好玩了
This isn't fun for me anymore.
不好玩 - 对
No? - No.
你该试试去追求中年妇女
You should try chasing around a middle-aged woman
假装她们依然拥有25岁的样貌
and pretending she still looks 25.
你真可悲
You're so small.
我出来前给我走人
Don't be here when I get out.
不...
Oh. No, no, no. No.
谢谢 这是你的袋子
Thank you. Here's your bag.
祝你晚安
You have a good night.
嗨 你好
Hi. How are you?
谢谢
Thank you.
活见...
Motherf...
该死
Oh, fuck.
你没死
You did not die.
天啊
God damn.
你没走啊
You stayed.
天啊 我懂你了
Oh, shit. I got you now.
我懂你 女朋友
I know you, girlfriend.
我太懂你了
I fucking know you.
你懂我
You know me?
你是个骑士
You're a knight.
你醉了
You're lit.
也许是吧 但你还是个骑士
Well, that may be, but you're still a knight.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表