剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
You check the glove box?
没有 我忘了
No. That slipped my mind.
好了 聪明鬼
All right, smart ass.
里面有什么
What was in it?
什么也没有 只有门
Nothing. It was just the door.
所以...
So...
没有箱子放在储物箱里
So, no box in the glove box?
车祸把它撞到其他地方了
The crash moved it.
对
That's right.
天啊 - 找到什么了
Holy shit. - What have we got?
这个混♥蛋♥...
Son of a...
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
不错
Not bad.
这混♥蛋♥
Oh, that fucker...
好
Yes!
你的运气至今都很不错啊 混♥蛋♥
Oh, you lucky-up-to-now-cocksucking-motherfucker,
但到此为止了
but your time is up.
(埃斯波西托 在那个混♥蛋♥的车上找到了这些)
你的车 那辆出车祸的
Your vehicle, the one that was in the crash,
对 他们搜查了
yeah, they searched it.
找到了这个
They found this.
和这个
And this.
还有 看这个
And lookee here.
这什么也证明不了
Well, that proves nothing.
这是多点破坏仔的“制♥服♥” 大好人
That is the fucking uniform for the D and C arsonist, my good man.
希望他们有搜查令
I hope they had a warrant.
是的 他们有
Oh, yeah, they did.
我和这些纵火案无关
I had nothing to do with these arsons.
当然
Sure.
那不是我
That's not me.
不 那不是我
No. That's not me.
那不是我 - 大卫
That's not me. - Oh, Dave.
你就承认吧 哥们 - 那个人不是我
Just fucking own it, man. - That's not who I am.
不是
Huh-uh.
那不是我
That's not me.
不是我 我是个英雄
That's not me. I'm a hero.
这些罪行都是你犯下的 大卫
You did these crimes, Dave.
(如何写出人们爱读的小说)
妈 - 在这里
Mom? - In here.
这些是垃圾还是不确定...
Are these trash or not sure...
(纵火案调查员)
我不是那个人
I'm not that person.
那不是我
That's not who I am.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
我也一样
So do I.
别这样离开我
Don't leave me this way
我撑不下去
I can't survive
我活不下去
I can't stay alive
没有你的爱不行 宝贝
Without your love, oh baby
别这样离开我 不
Don't leave me this way, no
我无法存在
I can't exist
我一定会想念你温柔的吻
I'll surely miss your tender kiss
别这样离开我
Don't leave me this way
宝贝
Oh, baby
我的心中满是对你的情爱与渴望
My heart is full of love And desire for you
过来做你该做的事
Now come on down And do what you got to do
你在我的心灵上点了一把火
You started this fire down in my soul
你看不出来吗 它已经熊熊燃烧到失控
Now can't you see It's burning out of control?
快来满足我心中的需求
Come on Satisfy the need in me
因为只有你美好的爱能给我自♥由♥
'Cause only your good loving Can set me free
给我自♥由♥... - 是的
Set me free, set me free - Yeah
别...别这样离开我 不要
Don't, don't you leave me this way, no
难道你不明白吗 我听候你的吩咐
Don't you understand I'm at your command?
宝贝 拜托
Oh, baby, please
请别这样离开我
Please don't leave me this way
不要 宝贝
No, baby
别这样离开我 不要
Don't leave me this way, no
我撑不下去
I can't survive
我活不下去
I can't stay alive
没有你的爱不行
Without your love
宝贝 别这样离开我
Baby, don't leave me this way
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表