剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
上班前电♥话♥就打进来了
The call came in before the shift started.
是 你拒绝给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, and you declined to call me.
你说得对 是我不好 - 对
You're right. My bad. - Yeah.
嘿 - 是
Hey. - Yeah.
过来
Get over here.
有发现
What you got?
看见这个了吗 燃烧痕迹
You see this? Burn pattern?
看见了
Uh-huh.
说明这里是起火点
Indicates the point of origin.
火势如此之猛 把烟灰都烧没了
The fire gets so hot, it burns the soot away.
留下一个V字形状 往往在这个V字底部
Leaves a "V" shape, and at the bottom of the V, sometimes,
我们能找到个装置
we find a device.
好 这个在法庭上会很有帮助
Yeah, that's gonna be very helpful in court.
只剩这个了
And it's all that's left.
一个小小的 烧焦的皮筋
It's just one little burnt rubber band.
走运了 通常连这个都找不到
We're lucky. Normally, we don't find this much.
正如目击者所说 火灾是在三个地点同时引发的
The fire was started in three locations, just like the witness said,
全部使用了同一种燃烧装置
all using the same kind of incendiary device.
这是他惯用的作案手法 这些只是模拟道具
This is his preferred ID. These are just mock-ups.
他点燃香烟
He lit the cigarette,
放在那个泡沫塑料上
placed it in the foam there…
还有那边和那边
over there, way over there.
等香烟的烟灰落到火柴上时…
By the time the cigarette coal reaches the matches…
他早就跑得无影无踪了
long gone.
能让我看看吗
May I?
当然
You may.
好吧
All right.
什么牌子的香烟
What brand of cigarette?
通常我们找到时 已经烧得认不出了
They're usually too burned by the time we find them.
检测表明有氨
Tests indicate ammonia.
那燃烧很快
That's a quick burn.
你很懂香烟
You know your smokes.
我戒了 但我和尼古丁可是老交情了
I quit, but me and nicotine go way back.
这就是他的手段
That's his trick.
太不可靠了
It's so unreliable.
到目前为止 对他来说依然好使
Working pretty well for him so far.
一定有几十个这样的装置
There's got to be dozens of these devices
藏在各处 没有点燃
lying in places where they didn't ignite.
指纹
Fingerprints.
还有DNA
With DNA.
警界双雄 到我办公室来
Starsky, Hutchinson, get in my office.
你现在是伯尼凯西了
You Bernie Casey in this scenario?
其实是伯尼汉密尔顿 是的 我绝对就是
It's actually Bernie Hamilton. And yes, I very much motherfucking am.
请坐
Sit down, please.
伯尼从来没说过“请”
Bernie never said please.
你知道绿茵农场连锁超♥市♥的老板是谁吗
Do you know who owns Meadow Farms supermarket chain?
ABSG有限公♥司♥
ABSG Ltd.
这是一家全球性的食品集团 涉足国际卡车运输
It's a global food conglomerate with stakes in international trucking,
跨大西洋航运以及冷藏技术研发
transatlantic shipping and refrigeration R & D.
你们觉得我今天早上为什么会接到
And why, perchance, do you think I might have gotten a phone call
他们全球防损副总裁的电♥话♥呢
from their global VP of loss prevention this morning?
估计他们对有人烧掉 他们的薯片货架这事不爽了吧
They're probably not happy that someone's burning their chip displays here.
这件事除了其他后果之外 可能还会激起全国甚至全球的
Which, among other outcomes, could inspire copycats throughout the country
模仿行为
or the world.
他们会如何表达不爽呢
How might they have expressed their displeasure?
最简单的方式就是成立一个预算委员会
I mean, the easiest way would be to assemble a budgetary commission,
质疑你的能力
question your competence.
我的
Mine?
还有我们的 但说到底
And ours, but, ultimately,
问责的风暴必然吹到你家门口
the dead dog with the fleas is gonna be dumped at your doorstep.
看 这才是一针见血
See, this is the kind of
对本部门现实状况的敏锐评估
gimlet-eyed assessment of the realities of this department
老实说 我本来指望由你说出来的 大卫
that, honestly, I would have expected out of you, Dave.
一针见血
Gimlet-eyed?
如果我走 你也得走
If I go, you go.
我们别…别这样
Well, let's not… Come on now.
如果我走 你也得走
If I go, you'll go.
我是这么看的 两位年轻人 明白吗
So here's how I see it, kids. All right?
现在是你们俩对付两个纵火犯
There's two of you against two arsonists now.
所以我们得在他再烧掉一个绿茵农场 或者另一个人再杀人之前
So we need to get one of them before he burns down another Meadow Farms,
先抓住他们其中一个
or the other one kills someone again.
或者两个都抓住 一举成名
Or get 'em both and be rock stars.
我不管 但如果你们不尽快抓到人
I don't care, but if you don't get somebody quick,
那你们离彻底完蛋也就不远了 亲
well, there's not many floors your elevator can descend, dear.
我说清楚了吧
Think I've already clarified myself to you, right?
很好
Good.
得有嫌疑人才行啊
Gotta have some suspects.
牛奶桶纵火案这边 我有电车镇的电♥话♥簿
For the Milk Jug arsons, I've got the phone book for Trolley Town.
至于多点破坏仔放的火呢…
For the D and C fires, well…
这里有37份案卷
there are 37 files in here.
都结案了
All closed.
多数是前消防员 有几个平民
Mostly ex-firemen, a couple of civilians,
包括一个绿茵农场 熟食店经理 一名收银员
including a deli manager at Meadow Farms, a cashier.
都洗清嫌疑了
All cleared.
现役消防员呢
What about active firemen?
不可能
No way.
好 我欣赏你的忠诚…
Okay, I appreciate your sense of loyalty and everything--
与此无关 工会不让我看档案
It's not about that. Union won't let me access the files.
我们还注意到一个跛脚的消防员
And we'd notice a fireman who limps.
我不信他真的跛脚
I don't buy the limp.
为什么 - 该死
Why not? - Fuck.
我们从没见过他的脸
Well, we never see his face,
但是他却故意 让我们看到他的身体缺陷 别扯了
but, oh, he makes sure we see his physical defect? Yeah, bullshit.
喝咖啡吗 - 喝
Want a coffee? - Yeah.
我去搞定那些档案
I'll get us access to the files.
这是公开调查 警探有权调档案 工会也管不着
Union can't stop a detective rank in an open investigation.
你知道我国有多少现役消防员吗
Do you know how many active firemen we have in this county?
2438
2,438.
是的 而且他们每个人 都按照A B或C班次轮班工作
Yeah. And each of them work an A, B or C shift schedule.
再减去假期 病假 排班休息日
And minus vacation days, sick days, Kelly days.
也就是说 你要把他们每个人 独特的出勤记录 和那67起火灾
Which means you want to cross-check each of their unique attendance records
逐一比对
against 67 fires…
一共有163346处比对点
We are looking at 163,346 points of comparison.
好 我不想知道自己离 彻底完蛋还有多远 调查员
Yeah, I don't want to see how much further my elevator goes, Investigator.
(纵火案调查员 大卫古德森)
这是什么
What's this?
是读取消防部所有人员档案的密♥码♥
That's your PIN to access all active personnel files in the department.
嘿 看看我刚发给你的档案 - 等等 我终于锁定嫌疑人了
Hey, check out the file I just sent you. - Wait, hold on. I finally got someone.
跟我说说
Humor me.
你认识这人吗
You know this guy?
阿奇斯坦顿 是个混♥蛋♥ 还是个疯子
Arch Stanton. Dickhead. Out of his fucking mind too.
看看他的出勤记录
Check out his attendance.
这人怎么能保住饭碗的
How does this guy keep his job?
他姐姐是财务主管 他还有一个兄弟在市议会任职
Well, his sister's the comptroller, he's got a brother on the city council.
天啊
Jesus.
去年3月28日
March 28th last year.
缺勤
Absent.
去年4月10日 - 一样
April 10th last year. - Same.
5月9日 - 缺勤
May 9th. - Absent.
7月12日 - 缺勤
July 12th. - Absent.
8月4日 - 缺勤
August 4th. - Absent.
9月17日 - 缺勤
September 17th. - Absent.
你找到了谁
Who do you got?
斯科蒂布奇克 七区
Scotty Bucyk. Ward 7.
几乎每次火灾发生时他都缺勤
He's been absent for almost every single fire.
我还算认识斯科蒂
I know Scotty a bit.
所以呢
Yeah, and?
大家都很喜欢他
He's well-liked.
他的健康报告怎么说
What do his fitness reports say?
非常健康
Top-notch.
他还获得过一些嘉奖
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表