剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
棕色短发
Short brown hair.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他从车窗里扔出了一个东西
He threw something out his car window.
几分钟后燃烧了起来
It caught fire a few minutes later.
一个东西
Something?
就像一支香烟 但更大一些
Like a cigarette, but bigger.
像这个
Like this?
有些相似
Could be similar to that.
你怎么看到他的
How did you see him?
从洗手间的窗户 - 好
Bathroom window. - Okay.
你当时在用洗手间
You were using the bathroom?
请别介意这个问题 但对时间线很必要
Excuse the question, but it's essential for the timeline.
你当时在小便还是大便
Were you urinating or defecating?
女士 你不必回答这个问题
Ma'am, you do not have to answer that question.
她是律师助理 她知道细节的重要性 请回答
She's a paralegal. She knows the importance of the details. Please.
没关系 我当时在小便
It's fine. I was urinating.
好 所以你坐在马桶上
Yeah. So, you sat down to use the toilet.
我看到他扔了
And I saw him throw that.
然后你说你看到它几分钟后烧了起来
And then you said you saw it catch fire a few minutes later.
大约五分钟后吧
About five minutes later.
好 这个人看起来像你认识的人吗
Now, this man, did he look like anyone you know?
像你之前见过的人吗
Anyone you've seen before?
我不...
I don't...
我不知道
No, I don't know.
你当时为什么还坐在马桶上
Why were you still on the toilet?
什么 - 小便不需要用五分钟
What? - It doesn't take five minutes to urinate.
似乎你是在上大号♥
It seems like you took a shit.
好 够了
Okay, that's enough.
好...你...说得对...
Yeah. No... Yeah, you're right.
我...感觉我们问完了
I... It feels like we're done here.
队长 - 好
Captain. - Yeah.
嗨
Oh, hey.
我想吃芝士汉堡了 你想吃东西吗
I got a hankering for a cheeseburger. Do you wanna eat?
好 我想吃
Yeah, I could eat.
女士 嗨 我是芝加哥警局的队长
Ma'am? Hey, I'm a captain with the CPD.
我只有一个很重要的问题要问你
I just have one very important question for you.
刚刚跟你谈话的纵火案调查员
That arson investigator that you were just speaking with?
你这辈子见过那个人吗
Have you ever seen that man before in your life?
没有 我没见过他 我不知道他为什么那样威胁我
No. I haven't seen him, and I don't know why he treated me that way.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
好 非常感谢你的配合
Okay. Thank you so much for your time.
该死的
Fuck.
不喜欢吃这个汉堡
You don't like your burger?
不喜欢 这里的食物很难吃
No. Food here sucks.
你说你爱吃的 - 我喜欢这里的景色
You said you loved the food. - I like the view.
那家平价店开张前...
Before that Dollar Store was a Dollar Store...
那里曾是床垫展示厅
it was a mattress showroom.
再之前是一家宠物商店
And before that, it was a pet shop.
再之前
Before that,
是一家破旧的小汽车旅馆 后来被烧毁了
it was a seedy little motel that burned down.
你记得吗
Do you remember that?
有个...毒虫
Well, this... meth head,
她开了一个房♥间 邀请了某个男的
she rents a room, invites over some guy.
也许她在卖♥♥淫
Maybe she's turning tricks.
也许是贩毒
Maybe it's a drug deal.
不管是什么吧 他们谈崩了
Whatever it is, shit goes sideways.
吵了起来
They get into a fight.
她用枪毙了那人 然后把房♥间点着了
She shoots the guy and sets fire to the room.
烟很浓
The smoke gets so bad,
隔壁房♥间的老夫妇窒息而亡
the elderly couple in the room next door asphyxiate.
他们谁也没惹 只是在看《命运之轮》
Just minding their business, watching Wheel of Fortune.
但接下来的事才疯狂
But here's the crazy thing.
三起谋杀
The three homicides?
没上新闻头条 你猜什么上了
That's not what made headlines. You know what did?
那个贱♥货♥12岁的女儿一直都跟她在现场
Well, that bitch's 12-year-old daughter was in there with her the whole time.
她逃了出来
She made it out.
当庭指证自己的亲妈
Testified against her own mother in court.
她现在长大了
She's grown up now.
但我打赌 在她心里 她一直没能走出那个房♥间
But I bet in her mind, she never left that room.
默茜 对吧
Right, Mercy?
你不许提个名字
Keep that name out of your goddamn mouth.
为什么
Why?
是你的名字啊
It's yours.
你母亲给你起的
Your mother gave it to you.
你想怎样 要我起立鼓掌吗
What do you want? An ovation?
不 我就想聊聊
No, I just wanna talk.
是哦
Uh-huh.
你不必怕我
You don't have to be scared of me.
你这个卑鄙下流的混♥蛋♥
You slimy piece of shit.
你是个到处放火的纵火案调查员
You're an arson investigator who sets fires
好让自己显得像个英雄
so that you can look like a goddamn hero.
你写下了供词 却管它叫“书”
You wrote a confession, and you're calling it a book.
我才不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
你是我听过的最大的笑话
You're the biggest joke I've ever heard.
那你怎么不笑
Then why aren't you laughing?
嘿 小虫虫 你怎么来了
Hey. Bug, what are you doing?
去喝咖啡啊
Going for coffee.
和你一起
With you.
见鬼 不是“见鬼” 抱歉 好的
Oh, shit. Not "shit." Sorry, yes.
很高兴见到你
Glad to see you.
好吧 你确定吗
Okay. Are you sure about that?
是 我...
Yeah, I...
就是大卫这事令我有些烦躁
I'm just a little worked up about this Dave stuff.
我不确定会对我的职位 有什么影响 所以...
I'm not sure how it affects my position here, so...
这个部门基本上就是你成立的 他们都清楚
Well, you practically built this department. They know that.
是的 他们清楚 对
Yes, they do. Yeah.
你的照片怎么了
What happened to your picture?
拿它练拳击了
Punch out, one-two?
不是 我...
No. I...
不是 其实...
No, that... Actually...
你还好吗
You okay?
我犯错了 宝贝
I messed up, hon.
不 你没有 爸
No, you didn't, Dad.
你记得几年前...我那次大幅加薪吗
You remember that raise... big raise I got a few years back?
记得 当然
Yeah, sure.
我没得到加薪
I didn't get a raise.
承包商跟我说修理警局的洗手间
Contractor told me that it was $15,000
要一万五千美元
to fix the bathrooms here at the department.
我跟市政♥府♥说要两万 私吞了差价
I told the city it was 20, and I pocketed the difference.
好吧
Okay.
把钱还回去好了
Give the money back.
我没钱
I don't have it.
五千 我可以替你出五千
Five grand? I mean, I'll give you five grand.
是 二十五万六千美元
It's $256,000.
怎么会
How?
我贪污了五千 没人发现
I took five and nobody noticed...
于是我越贪越多
so I took more.
我不...
I don't...
爸 搞什么 你为什么这样做
What the fuck, Dad? Why would you do that?
为了买♥♥湖边小屋
To buy the lake house.
我们不需要湖边小屋 - 但我想要
We didn't need a lake house. - But I wanted it.
我一直有这个梦想
I had this dream.
一个小小的 实际的梦想
A small, practical dream.
我发现在还完车贷
And I realized that after car payments
付完你妈妈的医疗费
and, you know, your mom's medical bills
再加上你的学费
and helping with your tuition,
我永远无法... - 你还从我的学费里拿钱了
that I was never gonna be able to-- - You stole for my tuition?
不 是我付的 还有其他开支
No. I paid for that. And everything else.
我...就没有盈余了
I just... I didn't have anything left.
一生致力于公共服务 如此节俭
A lifetime of public service and being so goddamn frugal.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表