剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
It's pedestrian.
情节完全能够预料到
Predictable.
我为什么知道 老娘是图书馆管♥理♥员♥
You know how I know that? I'm a fucking librarian.
我读了很多书 而你没有
I read a lot. You don't.
所以我知道哪本书能成功
Which means I know when a book works.
至于你的书 大卫
And yours, Dave?
根本不行
It fucking doesn't.
下课
There's your lesson.
你去死吧 还有你那该死的假眼镜
Fuck you. Fuck your stupid fake fucking glasses!
给
There you go.
我在星期三不喝威士忌
Don't do whiskey on weekdays.
那个妞请的
It's on the chick.
那我就不客气了
Waste not, want not.
不... - 来啊...哥们
No, no. - Come on, man. Come on. D--
嘿 该...拜托
Hey, fu... Come on.
不醉不休 来 别怂 干了
Fucking get in there. Come on, don't be a punk. Let's do this.
这家伙...
So, this guy...
这家伙开枪打了自己的脚
This guy shoots himself in the foot.
不 - 字面意思
No. - Literally.
我不...不是 - 字面意思 不...
I don't... No. - Literally. No, no.
他的...手指...
He... His finger...
他在练习打靶的时候手指一滑 扣到了扳机
His finger slips on the trigger during fucking target practice.
他就... - 我不信...
And he... - I don't believe...
真的 - 等等 不可能打中脚
Oh, yeah. - Wait, no. Not the foot.
真的 - 哪只脚
Yeah. - Which foot?
左脚
Left foot.
于是我们... - 真是个大白♥痴♥
So, we... - What an idiot.
我们把这个笨蛋炒掉了
...we fire this numbskull.
好样的
Good for you.
当然 他把我们给告了 - 不是吧
And, course, he sues us, you know. - No.
好
Oh, yeah.
他退休了 拿着全部的福利 养老金什么的
He retires, full benefit, pension, the works.
天啊 - 都在封口令里呢
Wow. - It was all in the gag order,
当然 你不是从我这里听说的
which you didn't hear from me, obviously.
你什么都没跟我说啊 你说什么呢
You didn't tell me shit. What are you talking about?
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
我们正热烈地聊着2005年的海鹰队
we're having a sprightly conversation about the '05 Seahawks.
“热烈”这个词用得好啊
Nice use of "sprightly."
不错吧
It was good, huh?
我就觉得你会喜欢 - 是的
I thought you'd like it. - I did.
这人真神奇
What a character.
大卫跟这位埃斯波西托还有联♥系♥吗
Dave still talk to this Esposito guy?
不太可能 - 是
It's unlikely. - Right.
脚中枪后 再加上封口令什么的 他变得...
After the foot and the gag order, all of it, he just became...
埃斯波西托开始对大卫 表现出强烈的阴谋论态度
Esposito became very conspiratorial about Dave.
此话怎讲 就像光明会成员或蜥蜴人
In what way? Like Illuminati or reptile man?
这个混♥蛋♥坚信大卫古德森是个纵火犯
This fucker was convinced that Dave Gudsen was an arsonist.
不是吧
No.
大白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot.
来了
Here you go.
最后一杯
This is the last.
上一杯你也是这么说的 来...
You said that the last time. Come on, come on.
你看着不像这种人
You don't seem the type.
哪种人
What type is that?
吃垃圾食品的人
Who eats junk food.
我不吃
I'm not.
但是...
And yet...
我想吃
I crave.
他的心中一阵悸动
He felt his heart stir.
对 他的心
Yes, his heart.
但他身上其他地方也很紧张
But other parts of him as well.
他虽然是个英雄 但也是个凡人
He may have been a hero, but he was a man too.
有血有肉
Flesh and blood.
杰奎琳的身体对人的影响很大
And Jacqueline's body did things to a man.
这个该死的家伙
This fucking guy.
还有她的双眼 她肤浅的...
As did her eyes. Her depthless...
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
你在哪
Where are you?
你让我等得越久 你就得表现得越好
The longer you make me wait, the better you're gonna have to be.
你在吗
Hello?
你在吗
Hello?
如果你要抢我的钱 至少先放了我...
If you're robbing me, just fucking release me
你再走
before you go.
你不必害怕被抢
Getting robbed is not what you need to be afraid of.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
我们的安全词是什么
What's our safe word?
草莓
Strawberry.
这个安全词不错
That's a good safe word.
是的 喜欢吗
Yeah, you like that?
这是什么
What's that?
是什么
What's that? What's that?
你知道裸奔是什么吗
Do you know what streaking is?
就是脱♥光♥了衣服在街上跑
When people take their clothes off and run through the street.
不
No.
不对
No.
这叫“裸奔”
This is streaking.
快扑灭...
Put it out! Put it out!
嘿...
Hey, hey.
你这个死变♥态♥ - 嘿
You sick fuck! - Hey.
如果我烧伤了...
If I have a burn...
没有烧伤
No burn.
没有伤疤
No scar.
什么都没有
No nothing.
这叫“裸奔”
That's streaking?
再来一次
Do it again.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表