剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
His hair was thick and plentiful.
电♥话♥是在午夜之后打来的
It was after midnight when the call came in.
肯马多克斯离开了在他床上熟睡的美女
Ken Maddox left the beautiful woman asleep in his bed
准备抓捕
and got ready to hunt down the man
烧毁全城半数超♥市♥的纵火犯
responsible for burning half the grocery stores in town.
带上格洛克手♥枪♥ 戴好雷丁顿消防局的徽标
Armed with his glock and his Reddington FD badge,
马多克斯来到案发现场 准备接管指挥权
Maddox arrived at the scene ready to take command.
警方依赖他的专业意见
The police looked to him for guidance.
他们知道 只有他 能理解变♥态♥纵火犯的心理
They knew that only he could unlock the twisted mind of the arsonist.
肯马多克斯所谓的上级...
Ken Maddox's supposed superiors...
认为他需要一个搭档来侦破薯片纵火案
...decided he needed a partner to solve the Potato Chip Fires.
他对这个安排感到极为不爽 直到他听见办公室外的敲门声
He resented this until he heard a knock at his office door.
他的新搭档走了进来
In walked his new partner,
一位美艳的尤物 一头乌黑发亮的秀发 宛如乌鸦的羽毛般闪耀
a drop-dead bombshell whose hair shone the blue black of a raven...
有着帝王玉般颜色的眼睛
...with eyes the color of imperial jade.
这样的女人他愿意指导...
This was a woman he could mentor--
直到她羽翼丰满
...wing until she blossomed,
成为一名出色的火灾调查员 和一个性感女人 真正地...
both as a fire investigator and as a sexual being... who simply...
(奥灵顿 驾驶执照 埃兹拉埃斯波西托)
你好 埃兹拉
Hello, Ezra.
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker...
给 - 谢谢
There you go. - Thank you.
来自那个赛区 - 是 好
From the Division? - Yeah. Okay.
是 你也知道业余联赛嘛 比赛一直都挺激烈
Yeah. If you know how beer league is, it's always... it's always tough.
也总是挺混乱的
It's always hectic.
但他打出一记本垒打
But he hit a home run.
(海沃斯套房♥)
他才没有呢 吉姆 - 有 他很厉害
No he didn't. Jim? - Well, yeah. He's really good.
天啊 他是大人物 他...
Wow, he's a big deal. He's...
多谢 拿到了 - 拿好了
Thanks a lot. Got 'em. - Got 'em?
来 干杯 贾格 干了
Come on, let's go, Jag! Let's go!
老师 - 教授
Teach! - Professor.
庆祝什么呢
What are we celebrating?
我订婚了
I just got engaged!
嘿 所以到底在庆祝什么
Hey, what are we celebrating?
真好 恭喜 贾格 真替你高兴
That's great. Congratulations, Jag! Very happy for you.
大卫 谢谢...
Thank you, Dave. Thank you.
天啊
Wow.
齐布尔斯基和他那帮人在干吗
What's up with Cybulski and his crew, huh?
是团队 不是“那帮人”
Posse. Not a crew. He has a posse.
(多切斯特消防局)
那群人是三个团队之一
And that group's like one of three.
他们会在全城巡逻 确保我们不会 重蹈去年的覆辙
They're gonna patrol the whole town, make sure we don't have a repeat of last year.
我们开会的时候那些火灾...
All those fires when we had the convention in--
是 我记得 但我们不在弗兰克纳
Yeah. I remember. But we're not in Francona.
但如果真是我们的人干的呢
But what if it was one of us?
你不是真这么想吧
You don't really believe that, do ya?
不知道 如果是呢
I don't know. What if he was?
那他就是在嘲笑我们
Then he was laughing at us.
他们要将纵火犯当场抓获吗
So they're gonna catch him in the act?
就凭齐布尔斯基那95的智商
Cybulski and his IQ of 95?
对 就是这么计划的
Yeah. That's the plan.
没人想再被羞辱一次
No one wants to be fucking humiliated again.
这里有人吗
This open?
你的微笑很有磁性
You've got a magnetic smile.
你醉了
You're drunk.
谁没醉呢
Who isn't?
你是什么人
So what are you?
消防员
Firefighter?
警官
Police officer?
下班的酒保
Off-duty bartender?
纵火案调查员
Arson investigator.
你呢
And you?
保险理赔员
Insurance adjuster.
那么...
So...
那么我们还要这么做多久
So, how long are we going to keep doing this?
做什么
Doing what?
拉扯啊 直到你提起你老婆...
Going back and forth until you mention your wife...
或者我提起我老公
...or I mention my husband.
我想再来个30秒吧
I was thinking another 30 seconds...
请你喝一杯
Buy you a drink?
为什么
Why?
因为这可能是建立在相互尊重基础上的 长久友谊的开端
Because this could be the start of a long friendship built on mutual respect.
我不缺朋友
I got enough friends.
那就当我们是两个陌生人
How about we're just two strangers
碰巧在一家破卡拉OK吧里 坐在了一起 如何
who happened to sit next to each other at a shitty karaoke bar?
这两位陌生人会聊些什么呢
And what do these strangers talk about?
什么都行
Anything.
好
Okay.
是的
Yeah.
然后他们又回到各自的生活中
Then they go back to their separate lives.
没有任何影响
Zero repercussions. - Hmm...
要打烊了 你来吗
Uh, we're closing out. You coming?
来
Yeah.
我得走了 - 好
I gotta go. - Okay.
好了 - 好吧
Okay. - All right.
我叫里芭
I'm Reba.
我叫大卫
I'm Dave.
好
Okay.
马多克斯第一次吻她脖子侧面时
When Maddox kissed her for the first time on the side of her neck,
她立刻就湿了
she was instantly wet.
去你的
Oh, fuck off.
马多克斯不需要...
Maddox didn't need a--
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
嗨
Hey.
别羞愧
Don't be ashamed.
人们经常跟踪别人被发现
People blow tails all the time.
怎么 你是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
What? You private?
该死 见鬼
Ah, fuck. Shit.
此事会不会和一个叫大卫古德森的混♥蛋♥
This have anything to do with a motherfucker named Dave Gudsen
碰巧有关
by any chance?
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你跟我的工作一样
Oh, you're me.
你和我不一样 当然肯定也没跟我睡
I mean, you're not fucking me. I mean, you're definitely not fucking me.
但情况可能会改变的 谁知道呢 对吧
I mean, but things could change, you never know, right?
总是可以抱希望的嘛
Hope springs eternal.
但你是被派来配合 恩伯兰纵火案调查员的市局警♥察♥ 对吗
But you're the metro cop assigned to the Umberland arson investigator, right?
见鬼 这以前是我的工作
Shit. That used to be my job.
我想这里法律规定 驾车时车内不得放开瓶的酒
They got open container laws around here, I presume.
是 这里的法律规定多着呢
Oh, yeah. They got all kinds of laws around here.
嘿 不如你坐上来吧
Hey, why don't you just hop on over here? Huh?
我有一袋小伏特加 是我跟一位性感小空姐交往时弄来的
I got a bag of vodka nips when I was dating this hot little flight attendant.
但别担心 我们不是那种专一的关系
But don't worry, we weren't exclusive or anything.
埃斯波西托先生
Mr. Esposito.
埃兹拉
Ezra.
或埃兹波 有时候氛围到了
Or Espo. Or sometimes, under the right circumstances,
叫我埃兹就好 - 我本想问关于你搭档的事
Ez. - I came to ask you about your partner.
我可能会留下来处理你的犯罪行为
I might stay to deal with your goddamn criminal activity.
好吧 慢着...一件一件慢慢来 亲 好吗
Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa. One thing at a time, honey, okay?
好吗 你想了解大卫的什么事
All right? So what do you want to know about Dave?
你怎么看他这个人
What's your opinion of him?
我通常引以为傲的是
Well, you know I usually pride myself
不在女士面前说脏话
on refraining from profanity around the ladies.
但说到他我必须说脏话 这个乱♥伦♥的 像肛♥门♥脓包一样的人♥渣♥
But not with this aunt-fucking, anal abscess of a human being
这家伙就该被挖掉眼睛 剁掉蛋蛋
who should have his eyes plucked out and his balls cut off
然后扔进一碗感染了性病的饮料里
and tossed in a punch bowl full of chlamydia.
好吧
Oh, okay.
信息量有点大 - 如果他在说我的坏话
That's a lot to process. - And if he's talking smack about me,
我跟你讲 我一定会揍他
I'm telling you, he's gonna get got.
把车熄火
Turn your car off.
我手上有确凿的影像证据 证明你参与了用色情片复仇的计划
I have visual evidence of you participating in a revenge porn scheme.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表