剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
书中的搭档有点意思
The partner, she was a little interesting.
那个不是你
It's not, you, you.
是个角色 - 是哦
It's a character. - Uh-huh.
基于你的...
Based on your, you know...
体貌特征创作
physical attributes.
明白了
I see.
对 第几章来着 第13章
Yeah, what was it? Chapter 13.
你的角色和我的角色在警车后面做♥爱♥
Your character fucks my character in the back of a police cruiser.
你喜欢在前面吗
You prefer the front?
大卫 你想上我
You want to fuck me, Dave?
这个嘛...
Well...
你的屁♥股♥又紧又翘 你还携带枪♥支♥
You've got a tight ass, and you're packing heat.
我当然想过 但...
Of course I've thought about it, but...
不行
No.
我不吃窝边草
I don't shit where I eat.
那是你的做派
That's your thing.
别那么保守 你不就是在跟你老板上♥床♥嘛 那又如何
Don't be a prude. You're screwing your boss, so what?
我没跟老板上♥床♥
I'm not screwing my boss.
抱歉 你以前跟老板上♥床♥
Sorry, you were screwing your boss.
我来猜猜 你是为了升职
Let me guess, you put out for a promotion,
现在你希望他忘记这件事
and now you want him to forget anything ever happened.
对吗
Right?
事情没这么简单 大卫
Things are a little more complicated than that, Dave.
确实 那是一笔交易
No, they're not. It's a transaction.
你现在去买♥♥一个三文治
You go and buy a sub right now,
你和做三文治的人不会同时失忆
you and the guy who made it don't get simultaneous amnesia.
你说我是个贱♥货♥
Calling me a whore?
我是说男人会记得做过三文治
I'm saying a guy remembers making a sandwich.
我们干活吧
Shall we?
好啊
We shall.
这车的油管烂了
Rotten fuel lines on the vehicle.
电路看起来挺破的
Electrical looks pretty janky.
可能是意外
Could be accidental.
不 我觉得不是 - 不是
Nah, I don't think so. - No?
也没发现有点火装置
And there's no sign of a device anywhere.
因为不在车♥库♥里
That's because it's not in the garage.
起火点在这里
Here's your point of origin.
不会吧
No way.
逗我呢 你一定不信
You gotta be kidding me. You're not gonna believe this.
烧得只剩这枚硬币了
All that's left is the coin.
没有香烟
No cigarette.
没有 那个混♥蛋♥换了无滤嘴的
No, that bastard switched to filterless.
会全部烧光
They burn all the way down.
没有滤嘴 就没有DNA
No filter, no DNA.
他在进化
He's evolving.
好 感谢
All right. I appreciate it.
好 租车经理说我们可以撬锁
All right, rental manager said we can break in
只要不损伤汽车就好
as long as we don't damage the car.
什么 我吗 拜托
What, me? Come on.
我的撬锁水平相当于高端瑞典按♥摩♥
What I do is the mechanical equivalent of a high-priced Swedish massage.
磁力追踪器安装起来更快
A magnetic tracker would be faster.
我知道 但接线的电池寿命要长得多
I know. But hard-wired has a much longer battery life.
而且非常难拆除
Plus it's a bitch to remove.
你经常撬车
You do this a lot?
我被迫退休后 不得不培养了几项爱好
Well, I've had to acquire a few hobbies since my forced retirement.
是 听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
对于差点把自己的脚一枪崩掉的人来说 你走路蛮正常的
You walk pretty well for someone who almost shot off his own foot.
是 看看我
Oh, yeah. Look at me.
美梦成真了
Living the dream.
人生是个笑话 而你是爆梗 是吧
Life's a joke, and you're the punch line, huh?
不是笑话 不是
Not a joke. Uh-uh.
是原话
A direct quote.
大卫来医院看我
Dave stopped by the hospital
当时医生刚刚帮我缝合完脚上的伤口
right after the doctors "Frankenstein-ed" my foot back together again,
他嘴里冒出的第一句话是 “看看你 美梦成真了”
and the first words out of his mouth were, "Look at you. Living the dream."
落井下石 真有魅力
Kicks people when they're down. What a catch.
是 这人机智又幽默
Oh, yeah. Guy's a real fucking pip.
好 这下他开过路牙
Yeah, he ain't gonna lose this
也弄不掉了
driving over a curb.
这是干什么的
What's that do?
什么 这个
What, this?
非必要零件
Nonessential.
基本上 可以说是汽车的阑尾
Basically, a vehicular appendix, if you will.
你呢 有什么爱好吗
And how about you? You got any hobbies?
读书 美食
Books, food. You know.
是吗 哟 我推荐一家餐厅 你爱吃意大利菜吗
Oh, yeah? Yo, I got a spot. You like Italian?
不爱
No.
好 我也不爱
Oh, yeah. Me neither.
要我说 意大利菜严重被高估了
Highly overrated cuisine, if you ask me.
如果我们抓到他 那一定很难起诉
If we catch him, it's gonna be hell to prosecute.
我想也是 对
I bet, yeah.
假设我们认识这人
I mean, say we knew the guy.
掌握了他的姓名 地址 就是他干的 千真万确
Name, address, hand to Bible, this is our perp.
有什么能把他和纵火案联♥系♥起来
What's gonna tie him to the arsons?
我们没有指纹和DNA
We've got no fingerprints, no DNA,
他除了爱放火之外没有作案动机
no motive beyond a love of setting shit on fire.
不过我不担心
I'm not worried, though.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们有大牛人 大卫古德森在办案 好吗
'Cause we've got Dave motherfucking Gudsen on the case, okay?
没错
Damn straight!
对 太对了
Yeah. Hell yeah.
哥们 你应该当警探 你会成为神探的
Man, you should've been a detective. You'd be a rock star.
不是我的菜
Not my thing.
不是吗 那你为什么申请当警♥察♥
No? Then why'd you apply to be a cop?
我没申请
I didn't.
一个生日和你一样 叫大卫古德森的人 在2002年申请成为警♥察♥
A David Gudsen with your exact birthday applied to be a cop in 2002.
体能考核 笔试全部以优异成绩通过
Passed the physical exam, the written exam with flying colors.
心理评估没过
Failed the psych eval.
心理分♥析♥师对你真不公平 哥们
Analyst really screwed you over, man.
他们说你有暴♥力♥倾向
They said you had a propensity for violence.
你觉得我有暴♥力♥倾向
You think I'm violent?
什么叫“暴♥力♥” 是吧
I mean, define "violent." Okay?
什么...可以是暴揍武装恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What... the... There's kicking the shit out of an armed terrorist, that's...
也可以是踢一只小狗
Then there's kicking a little dog.
狗会撒尿 低吼 咬人 它们可不无辜
Dogs piss, growl, bite. They're not innocent.
是 那你无辜吗
Yeah. Are you innocent?
我有罪 和其他所有人都一样
I'm guilty just like everyone else.
你也是
So are you.
是吗 此话怎讲
Oh, yeah? What's that supposed to mean?
你的整个人设
Your whole narrative.
可怜的小黑女孩 有着坎坷的经历
Poor little Black girl with a rough history.
这个故事已经结束 - 天啊
That story ended. - Wow.
现在你只是个有退休账户的漂亮警♥察♥
Now you're just a cop with a pretty face and a 401(k).
你不是受害者
You're no victim.
你想跟我说你不伤人
You trying to tell me you don't hurt people?
我不会把狗狗活活烧死
I don't burn dogs alive.
早上好
Good morning. Morning.
这里没什么可看的
There's not much to see here.
火大约是凌晨5点烧起来的
Fire started around 0500.
消防车几分钟后响应
Truck responded a few minutes later.
想跟目击者聊聊吗
You wanna speak to the witness?
有目击者
There's a witness?
4C公♥寓♥里的女士 我刚刚联♥系♥过
Lady in apartment 4C. I just made contact.
目标正进入北樱桃街1401号♥的住所
Target is entering residence at 1401 North Cherry.
有目击者
We have a witness.
你看到了放火的人
So, you saw the individual who set the fire?
早上5点左右 我当时正准备上班
Around 5:00 a.m. I was getting ready for work.
什么工作
What kind of work?
我是律师助理 - 这个嫌疑人什么样子
I'm a paralegal. - What did this individual look like?
白人男子
White male.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表