剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
You know, all these case histories to draw from.
比如那个曾经全♥裸♥烧毁教堂停车场的人
The guy who used to burn church parking lots in the nude?
会写他的
Oh, he's in there.
那个给按♥摩♥棒♥里…
The woman who filled the dildo…
灌点火液的女子 我都忘了
With the lighter fluid? I forgot about her.
一定得把她写进去
You have to get her in.
我会的 就叫她艾什莉吧
I will. Name her Ashley.
我杀了你
I will cut your throat.
是
Yeah.
如果…
What if…
如果你成为著名作家会怎样呢
You know, what if you became, like, a famous writer?
我知道
I know.
我还没睡过著名作家呢
I never fucked a famous writer.
吃药吧
Get your pill.
我不需要吃药
I don't need a pill.
我们想忘了那件事 - 让他忘了吧
We're trying to put it behind us. - Put it behind him.
对…别担心那个 恶臭
Yeah, yeah. Don't worry about that. It's rank.
我跟你说啊 臭气熏天
I'm trying to explain to you. It's fucking rank, right?
连体衣已经解开 特雷躺在后备箱上 我说…
We've got the onesie open, Trey's laying on the hatchback. I'm saying…
对 身旁汽车呼啸而过 我什么都听不见
Oh, yeah. Cars blasting by. I can't hear anything.
我把旧尿片递给他 - 这时我们听到了那个声音
I'm passing him the old diaper. - And that's when we hear the sound.
就像这样…
It just goes like--
不 看 这种事会把我逼疯 所以我们不要孩子
Nah. See, that's what would take me out. That's why we ain't having one.
懂吧 - 拜托
You know? - Oh, come on now.
我确定 - 不
Hundred percent. - No.
是 - 喷了我一身一脸
Yeah. - Right up and all around.
他不想帮忙 - 不…
He didn't wanna help. - No, no.
我忙着躲屎尿屁呢
I was trying to dodge that shit like a missile.
看吧 所以我们不…
See, this is why we ain't…
我的钱包呢 - 我们得给临时保姆付钱
Who's got my wallet? - We gotta pay the babysitter.
你的钱包最好没丢 - 今晚你买♥♥单
You better have your wallet. - It's on you tonight.
我没钱了 一分钱都不剩了
I ain't got nothing. I ain't got nothing left.
等等…你饶了我吧 宝贝
Hold up, hold up. You know, you gotta cut me some slack, baby.
你要替我开门吗
You're gonna get the door for me?
必须的 我可是绅士
Always. I'm a gentleman.
我老妈教得好啊 - 你就是绅士
Just like my mama taught me. - That you are.
我爱你
I love you.
你们好 - 嗨
Hello. - Hi.
他很可爱 睡得很香 - 是
He was lovely. Sound asleep. - Yes.
好 - 好
Yes. - Yes.
给你的 - 多谢
This is for you. - Thank you so much.
谢谢 - 谢谢 晚安
Thank you. - Thanks. Have a good night.
好 你也晚安 拜 - 拜
Yes. You too. Bye. - Bye.
锁好 走吧
Lock it up. Let's go.
宝贝 我在这里
Baby, I'm right here!
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
请救救他 求求了
Please, help him. Please.
天啊 宝贝 你能挺过来的 亲爱的
Oh, my God. Baby, you got this, honey.
挺住
Stay with me.
爸爸会没事的
Daddy's going to be okay.
我们就在这里
We're right here.
请救救他…
Please help him. Please.
没事的
It's okay.
(泰勒布罗迪根惩教中心)
(通知寄件人新的地址 转交给米歇尔考尔德伦)
你为什么买♥♥这个房♥子
Why would you buy this place?
见鬼 史蒂文 你不能这样不请自来
Fucking… Steven, you cannot come around like this.
男人想干什么就能干什么
Well, you know, a man can do anything he puts his mind to.
你的意思是我不该来
What you meant to say was I shouldn't.
我不该不请自来
I shouldn't come around like this.
对了 这是从你橱柜里拿的
This was in your cabinet, by the way.
即使在这种情况下 你的存货依然充足
Even in all this, you are well stocked.
小南瓜 工作顺利吗
How was work, pumpkin?
还行 - 好
It was fine. - Good.
史蒂文 你到底想怎样 - 队长
Fuck are you doing here, Steven? - Captain.
队长 你到底想怎样
Fuck are you doing here, Captain?
来看看自己的下属
Checking up on my officer.
她好得很
She's thriving.
工作这东西 全看你如何对待
Job's what you make of it and all that.
没错
Precisely.
乐观与妄想之间只有一线之隔
Such a fine line between optimism and delusion.
不 是这样 一个城市里有两个连环纵火犯
No, see. You got two serial arsonists in the same city.
是 - 你是了解我的
Uh-huh. - You fucking know me.
就算不能抓到两个 我一定要抓到一个
I'ma get one of them, if not both.
纵火案破案率比偷车案破案率还低呢
Just the clearance rate on arson is lower than the clearance rate on auto theft.
是 但如果我侦破一个 或两个都侦破
Yeah, but if I clear one of them, or both,
你还能压我一头吗
you still gonna have enough flex to keep me down?
真有种
Such moxie.
回家去吧
Go home.
好
Yeah, okay.
该死
Fuck.
嘿
Hey!
是牛奶桶吗
Milk jug?
这是门廊烧塌前 我从下面找到的
Got it from under the porch before it collapsed.
那一家人呢
And the family?
父亲为了救孩子 烧伤严重
The father got all burned up saving his baby.
是孩子出生后 父母第一次晚上出门
It was the first night out since the baby was born.
他们说去见了老朋友 玩得很开心
Old friends. Had a good time, they said.
他们很幸福
They were happy.
什么
What?
他们说去了哪吗
They say where they went?
我们打烊了 先生
Yeah, we're closed, sir.
之前有两对情侣来过
You had two couples in earlier?
黑人情侣 30多岁
Black couples? In their 30s?
对 - 有
Yeah. - Yeah.
他们人很好 小费给得多
They were nice. Tipped well.
他们坐在哪里 - 这里
Where'd they sit? - Right here.
你注意到有人监视他们吗
You notice anyone watching them?
没有 哥们
Nah, man.
今晚酒吧客人多吗
What was the bar like tonight?
不多
Quiet.
帮我还原一下现场 好吗
Fill in the fucking scene for me, will you?
全世界最干净的餐厅
The cleanest restaurant in the world?
我在走进后厨前 就能指出十个违规的地方
I can cite it at least ten times before I reach the kitchen.
我爱喝伏特加 - 我也爱喝伏特加
I like vodka. - I like vodka.
你想了解晚餐时的环境 - 对
You looking at dinner time? - Yep.
这里有个男的坐了一阵子
Well, there was a guy sitting here for a bit.
那边坐着两个看起来像刚出狱的人
A couple of ex-con-looking guys sitting over there.
那边有个老太太 捧着烈酒慢慢喝 她是常客
Old biddy nursing her highball, she's a regular, sitting over there.
三个人进来看了四分之一场比赛
Three guys came in to watch a quarter of the game.
还有几位站街女 但那是晚些时候了
And some working girls, but that was later.
但只有一个人独自一人
But only one guy alone?
对 某个混♥蛋♥ 在室内还戴墨镜
Yeah, some shithead who wears sunglasses inside.
不是瞎子 只是戴着墨镜 才给了8%小费
Not blind, just wore sunglasses and tipped, like, 8%.
火不仅是一种元素
Fire isn't just an element.
火是一种有机体
Fire is an organism.
它…
It…
火会等待
Fire waits.
火会观望
Fire watches.
好…这么写可以
Yeah. Yeah, that works.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表