剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
快要退休了 我得不到湖边小屋
Fucking staring down retirement, and I wasn't gonna get it.
它是专为我自己享受的一样东西
It was one thing just for me.
该死
Fuck.
真丢脸
Fucking embarrassing.
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
大卫
Dave.
该死
Fuck.
大卫知道
Dave knows.
古德森搭了巴士
Gudsen took a bus.
唐在监视他
Dawn's got the eye.
我搞砸了 哥们 - 不 你没有
I really fucked up, man. - No, you didn't fuck up.
别骗我 见鬼 - 你没搞砸 米歇尔
Don't lie to me. Shit. - You didn't fuck up, Michelle.
我为什么这么爱能杀死我的东西
Why do I love something that wants to kill me?
所以她明天出狱啊
So she gets out tomorrow, huh?
想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
没的可聊了
Nothing left to say.
好吧
All right.
想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
这餐厅没有酒牌
Diner doesn't have its liquor license.
而且几公里内没有酒吧
And there's no bars for miles.
要不要去加油站看看
You wanna swing by a Chevron?
在停车场来几瓶
Sink some 40s in the parking lot?
怎么样 完全可以啊
Huh? We could.
不了 你不是住这附近吗
No. Don't you live around here?
是的
I do, yeah.
我们为什么不去你家
Well, why don't we just go to your place?
好啊 我家通宵营业
Yeah, it's open all night.
很好
Cool.
这房♥子很棒
Place is nice.
我知道 我雇了一个室内装潢师
I know. I hired a decorator.
他们在哪
Where are they?
去看托德的妈妈了 我明天过去
Visiting Todd's mom. I'm going tomorrow.
你想再多聊聊我的小家庭吗
You wanna chitchat more about my little family,
还是说你要告诉我发生了什么
or you gonna tell me what happened?
她跟我分手了
She ended it.
今天
Today?
几天前
Few days ago.
我当时在住院
I was in the hospital.
她说我“伤了”她
She said I "wounded" her.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
她没说是什么意思
She didn't tell me what she meant.
你自己一点都不清楚
And you don't have any ideas?
不清楚 我们不合适
Nah, we weren't a good match.
我总是期待未来
I'm always looking to the future.
升职 出书 换更大的房♥子
You know, promotion, book deal, bigger house.
她却只关心该死的柴米油盐
She can't see past the fucking casserole she's making for dinner.
有些人觉得自己的人生不重要
Some people think their lives don't matter.
还会因为别人觉得重要而生气
Then they get mad when other people think they do.
胡扯
Bullshit.
这是事实
That's the truth.
你的事实是什么由你自己说了算
Your truth is whatever you want it to be.
你的不是吗
And yours isn't?
我总说谎 - 是的
I lie all the time. - Uh-huh.
但照镜子的时候 我会看到一个自私的贱♥人♥
But when I look in the mirror, I see a selfish bitch.
你照镜子的时候
When you look in the mirror...
你看到一个英雄
you see a hero.
我知道自己是什么人
I know what I am.
是什么人
And what is that?
只是个在做本职工作的人
Just some guy doing his job.
这个人会犯法吗
And does that guy break the law?
这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
之前来过的那个警探
That detective that came over here...
她在调查你
she was investigating you.
我什么也没干
I didn't do anything.
我一开始也是这么想的
That's what I thought at first.
我想:“他是个变♥态♥ 但他有底线”
I mean, "He's a sick fuck, but he knows the line."
然后...
And then...
我想起了你每次踩底线的情形
I remembered all the times that you crossed it.
我发现你知道底线在哪
And I realized you know the line.
你只是认为底线对你不适用
You just don't think it applies to you.
那是一次意外
That was an accident.
那你为什么会因此而笑
Then why did it make you smile?
因为我喜欢你遭受痛苦
Because I like when you're in pain.
大卫 你还烧过什么
What else did you burn, Dave?
全都烧过
All of it.
不行
No way.
拜托 我们怎么打发七个小时啊
Come on. What are we gonna do for seven hours?
看看星座运势 学和声合唱 得了吧
Read horoscopes and learn to harmonize? Come on.
真心话大冒险
Truth or dare.
好 大冒险
Okay. Dare.
那我挑战你:吃东西的时候把嘴闭上
I dare you to chew with your mouth closed.
高明
Well played.
好 到你了
Okay, now you go.
真心话
Truth.
你人生中最精彩的一夜
Best night of your life.
大学毕业后
After college,
我在念研究生之前休息了一年 - 是
I took a gap year before grad school. - Uh-huh.
我...爸妈以为我在苦读SEC法规
I... my parents thought I was boning up on SEC code,
其实我只是看些闲书而已
but I was just reading books.
一天晚上 我在自助洗衣店 - 是
So I'm at the laundromat one night. - Uh-huh.
一台洗白色衣物 一台洗有颜色的
Whites in one machine, colors in the other,
捧着托妮莫里森的书
Toni Morrison on my lap,
一个家伙走了进来
when this guy walks in...
好 他的样貌如何
Okay. And what's he look like?
白人 有文身 大约1.88米高
White, tattoos, about 6'2.
好 这位帅哥走进来...
Okay, so this dreamboat walks in...
他走到一个正在叠马球衫的男子身旁
And he walks over to this dude folding polo shirts...
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
掏出一把枪 朝他肚子上开枪
Pulls out a gun, shoots him in the stomach.
搞什么
The fuck?
洗衣店里炸锅了
Place went nuts.
人们四下奔逃 尖叫
People running, screaming.
但我... - 天啊
But I... - Holy shit.
我就大步走到他身后
I just strolled right up behind him
用熨斗猛击他的头部
and hit him over the head with a clothes iron.
天啊
Wow.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 给受害者止血
Called the police and stopped the victim's bleeding.
我当时的思路异常清晰
I had crystal clarity.
我终于发现 我拥有几乎无人拥有的品质
I finally discovered I had something that almost nobody else had.
是 冷静得像冰块一样
Yeah. Ice water for blood.
两周后 我就申请了警校
Applied to the police academy two weeks later.
我很高兴你找到了自己的热爱
I'm glad. I'm glad you found that.
没有目标地活着 日子可不好过
Ain't pretty living without purpose.
我以为你找到了自己的目标 就是肉体的愉悦
I thought you found your calling. In carnal pleasures.
对 我也找到了
Yeah, so did I.
我不确定
Yeah, I don't know.
我愿意为了再次戴上警徽 而放弃全世界的美女
I'd trade all the hot women in the world just to wear a badge again.
今晚给你戴吧
Yours for the night.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
风格有趣 非常温馨
Interesting style. Very homey.
对 我想走东汉普顿那种时髦路线
Yeah, I was going for East Hampton chic.
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids?
别问孩子的事
You don't ask about the kids.
我现在问了
Well, I'm asking now.
好吧
Okay. Well...
德文 六岁
Devin, he's six.
他连停车标志牌都看不懂
He can't read a fucking stop sign...
但他儿童棒球打得非常好
but he's great at T-ball.
奥利维亚... - 好
And Olivia is... - Nice.
十岁 非常贴心
she's 10, and she's a sweetheart.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表