剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
Talls, Freddy. Fucking talls. I'll meet you at the Ferris wheel at four.
我在旋转木马等你
I'll be by the merry-go-round.
行
Sure.
我要你离开此楼
I want you to leave the building.
听着 - 我才不听你说
Listen. - I'm not going to listen to you.
为什么 - 你走
Why not? - Leave the building.
听着 我跟你好好说话呢 混♥蛋♥
Listen to me. I'm just trying to be nice to you, cocksucker.
但你在逼我爆粗口 - 是
But you're making it impossible. - Yeah,
你现在正在违反六项不同的 具有法律约束力的协议
you're breaking six different legally binding agreements right now.
明白吗 - 那又如何
Okay? - So what?
我抓到你们那位纵火犯了 你抓不到他
I've got your arsonist! You couldn't get him.
她也抓不到 可我抓到了
She couldn't get him. I motherfucking got him!
是吗 - 是
Is that right? - Yeah.
我要报♥警♥了 对了 你就是警♥察♥
I'm gonna call the police. In fact you are the police.
请把他送出我的办公室
Get him the fuck out of my office, please.
哈维 他在你眼皮底下放火很多年
Harvey, he's been doing it under your nose for years
多人死亡
while people died
数千万美元的... - 是吗
and tens of millions of dollars... - Is that right?
财产化为灰烬
...worth of property was turned into ash,
而你却在和古德森喝酒 鬼混
while you were out drinking and whoring with Gudsen.
我不和任何人鬼混 - 是 打匹克球
I don't whore with anybody. - Yeah, and playing fucking pickle ball...
我不和任何人鬼混 - 不顾平民死活
I don't whore with anybody. - ...while people were dying
人们在被活活烧死 你们却渎职行为泛滥
and people were burning and malfeasance abounded.
但你可曾...
But did you give a fucking...
可曾在乎过 兄弟 你在乎过吗
fuck did you care, man? Did you care?
在乎过吗 回答我 你在乎过吗
Did you? Answer me! Did you care?
你嗑了多少啊
How much shit are you on right now?
几瓶红牛 32瓶山露...
A couple of Red Bulls, 32 of Mountain Dew...
一些苯♥丙♥胺♥
some bennies,
小剂量的克他命
a couple of microdoses of ketamine.
好 - 哈维 你搞什么
Sure. - What the fuck, Harvey?
我这里有你要的证据
I got your proof right here.
你信吗
Are you buying this?
能让他说完吗
You gonna let the man finish?
天啊 她是个骑士...
Oh, my God. She's a knight. She's a knight. She's a knight.
她宁可睡在爬满臭虫的沙发上
She'd rather sleep on a couch teeming with bedbugs
也不会放任一个男人被呕吐物呛死
than let a man drown in his own sick.
等等...沙发上有臭虫
Wait, wait. Got... You fucking got bedbugs?
你可没告诉我啊
You didn't tell me that.
我要去打个电♥话♥ - 你也没问啊
I'm gonna make a phone call. - You didn't ask.
这样吧
I'll tell you what,
我让你先跑五分钟 埃兹拉
I'm gonna give you a five-minute head start, Ezra.
不...哈维 别这样...
No, no, Harvey. Harvey, no, no.
你知道莱顿附近以及7号♥公路沿线 发生的那些火灾吗
Were you aware of all the fires in and around Leighton and all along Route 7?
还有古德森出车祸时 他人在哪里
And where the fuck was Gudsen when his car got into an accident, huh?
这就是你的证据 - 对
That's your proof? - Yes!
古德森回家路径沿线 火灾一场接一场
Fire after fire after fire all along Gudsen's route home.
而恰好在他的车辆被人喷涂时 这些火灾都没了
And then they dried up right when his car got tattooed.
拜托 - 埃兹 说真的
Come on. - Ez, honestly.
不如你爬回自己那个移♥动♥厕所里去
Why don't you go back to whatever construction site porta-potty
让我们成年人
you crawled out of and just let the adults...
见鬼 你为什么这么说我 - 好好生活吧
Shit. Why you gotta do me like that? - ...get back on with their lives?
古德森就是多点破坏仔 哈维
Gudsen is the D and C arsonist, Harvey.
老萨利的火是他放的
He set the Old Sully's fire.
什么
What?
拜托 哥们 这么多年了 你应该多少有所察觉才对
Come on, man. You've had to have had an inkling over the years.
有这么多不合理的地方
I mean, all this shit that hasn't been adding up.
你什么时候有这想法的
You've thought this since when?
我是48小时前确信此事的
I've known this for the past 48 hours.
听着
Look.
这是最近三次纵火调查员大会的 全部与会人员名单
These are all the attendees at the last three arson investigator conferences
讽刺的是 三次会议期间 都接连发生了多起纵火事件
where there was, surprise, a rash of arsons.
你猜每次都出席的是谁 猜猜看
And guess who's on every fucking list? Guess.
我打赌一定另有20位... - 不...只有三位
I bet there's 20 other-- - No, no. Just three.
总共三位 包括大卫
Three total, including Dave.
这三人中
And of those three,
只有大卫是首席纵火案调查员
Dave's the only Chief Arson Investigator
负责你这边的“连环纵火派对”
of this fucking flame-a-palooza you got up in here.
他还在写一本书
He's also writing a book.
里面写了每一场多点破坏仔放的火
And every D and C fire is in this goddamn book.
那给他带上手铐吧 我不知道他竟然在写书
Well, slap the cuffs on him. I didn't know he was writing a book.
你绝对不能告诉他
You can never tell him.
你绝对不能告诉他
You can never tell him.
我不会的 - 哈维 如果你告诉他
I wouldn't. - Harvey, you fucking tell him,
我就把你的事业毁得连渣都不剩
I will drop your goddamn career in a blender and press puree.
她厉害吧 兄弟 她超级厉害吧
Ain't she the shit? Ain't she the shit though, bro?
承认吧
Come on, just admit it.
你支持我们吗
You with us, huh?
还是说你要当绊脚石
Or are you gonna be a problem?
是啊...哈维
Yeah, Harvey. Yeah.
你一直都像那种嘴上道貌岸然
You know, you've always had the moral compass of a priest
兜里还藏着酒壶 对唱诗班想入非非的神父
with a flask in his pocket and a hard-on at choir practice.
但如果我们要逮捕古德森 我保证 我们说到做到
But if we're gonna take Gudsen down, and I promise you that we fucking are,
你要么支持我们 要么被我们把蛋蛋
you're either with us or we're gonna stomp on your balls
像灰皮诺葡萄一样踩爆
like they're little Pinot Grigio grapes.
委婉地说 是这样 - 不 这不委婉
Euphemistically speaking, yes. - Oh, no. Not so much.
我是认真的
No, I meant it.
伯克知道这事吗
Burke been read in?
知道
Oh, yeah.
我觉得你们俩都疯了
I think you're both out of your fucking minds.
尤其是他
Him especially.
我配合你们
I'll be a team player.
希望你们记住
I expect that to be remembered.
我知道一个 我们可以在外面用的地方 好吗
I know a place we can use off-site. All right?
好 你最棒了 - 别碰我
Oh, yeah. You're the best. - Don't touch me.
好 抱歉 是我不好 行
Okay, I'm sorry. My bad. Okay.
我一直在跟你说 调查员 你已经超出你的管辖范围了
I keep telling you, investigator, that you're out of your jurisdiction.
谋杀就是谋杀 没有管辖范围
Murder doesn't have a jurisdiction. It's just murder.
你把我需要的东西给我 混♥蛋♥
Now, you're gonna give me what I need, you fucking gerbil,
否则我把你踢到另一个辖区去
or I'm gonna kick your ass into another jurisdiction.
50块行吗
Will 50 do it?
嘿 再看一分钟 价格就翻番
Hey. One more minute and the price doubles.
不用
Nah.
我找到了
I got it.
女人在他怀里发抖
As the woman trembled in his arms,
肯马多克斯心里明白 就算拼上命
Ken Maddox knew that if it was his last act on this earth,
他也要把这混♥蛋♥抓到手
he would get this evil bastard.
饶了我吧
Give me a fucking break.
“你没事” 肯马多克斯安慰她道
"You're okay," Ken Maddox assured her.
救兵来了 - “你现在安全了”
Cavalry's here. - "You're safe now."
第6章 黎明之灰
Chapter six. The Ashes of Dawn.
你是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是整个行动的带头大哥
I am the big swinging dick of the entire op.
这位是联邦烟酒火器及爆♥炸♥物管理局 特别探员唐哈德森
And this is Special Agent Dawn Hudson, ATF.
好...
Well, well, well.
亲爱的
Ma chérie.
那好 我们到底为什么需要你
Okay, then. All right. So, why do we need you exactly?
罪案无论发生在哪 你都能调查吗
Well, can you investigate crimes no matter where they occur?
你呢 幸好我能 我还有几百人的支援团队
You? Luckily, I can. I also have a support staff of hundreds.
而且我...
And I...
马多克斯大步穿过犯罪现场 - 能关掉吗
...Maddox marched through the crime scene. - Would you turn that off?
不是吧 很精彩啊 我挺喜欢的
Really? It's good. I was kind of digging it.
我在车上听了三章
I listened to three chapters in the car.
这篇文章陈词滥调 冗长晦涩
The prose is hackneyed and turgid.
天啊 别叫它“文章”
Heavens. Not "the prose."
怎么 你是学英语专业的
What're you? An English major?
曾经是
Well, I was.
父母威胁说 除非我选个“实用”的专业 否则就不给我付耶鲁大学的学费了
Parents threatened to stop paying for Yale unless I took something "practical."
(大卫古德森来电)
接
Answer it.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表