剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
I hear it all the time at work.
没有人能过上自己梦想中的生活 哪怕那梦想再微不足道
No one lives the life they dreamed of, even if the dream was small.
干杯
Cheers.
我能用吗
Can I use that?
用什么
What?
人们没有过上自己梦想中的生活 哪怕那梦想再微不足道
People not living the life they dreamed, even if the dream was small.
用这句话
Use it?
我开始…
I started…
不知道算不算
I don't know…
开始写作了
writing.
什么 - 是啊
What? - Yeah.
对 我也不知道 就是… 我最近会把一些东西写下来
Yeah, I don't know, I just… Lately, I started writing stuff down.
想法什么的
Ideas and things.
关于火灾和…火灾调查
About fire and… fire investigation.
挺傻的 - 不 天啊 我觉得很酷
It's stupid. - No. Oh, my God. I think it's cool.
也许我的故事会有人想读呢
Well, maybe there's a story I could tell people wanna read.
是吧
You know?
什么故事
What's the story?
有一位纵火案调查员
Well, there's this arson investigator,
然后… - 像你一样的
and… - Like you?
他去冒险 去破案 还有…
And he gets in adventures and solves crimes and…
超级帅气 还超强
super handsome and strong
很有能力 并且… - 所以他很谦虚
and capable and… - So he's modest?
当然
Sure.
我的丈夫
My husband.
是个作家
A writer.
喜欢吗
You like that?
喜欢 挺撩人的
Yeah. It's kind of a turn-on.
我们该点餐了
We should order.
各位 先别炸鸡了 我们需要更多薯条
Guys, let's hold on the chicken. We need more fries.
唷 等得也太久了吧
Yo! I've been waitin' here too damn long!
我点的餐呢
Where's my motherfuckin' food?
我要你明天来开门
I'll need you to open tomorrow.
等等
Wait.
明天我休息
It's my day off.
布雷特来不了
Brett can't make it in.
必须得你来
It's you.
你会帮忙的 对吗
You'll help us out, right?
对
Yeah.
(库珀炸鸡 得来速)
(甜蜜的家)
美国对许多人来说意味着许多不同的东西
America is many things to many people.
对17岁的孩子来说 它是街角的麦芽店
To a 17-year-old kid, it's the malt shop on the corner.
是“蟹树角”那些坐在桶子上 侃侃而谈的乡土哲人
It's the cracker-barrel philosophers in Crabtree Corners
还是华尔街的那些大亨
and it's the tycoons in Wall Street.
是所有种族 信仰和宗教
It's all races, creeds and religions.
是你选择喜欢工作的自♥由♥
It's freedom to work at the job you like,
是言论自♥由♥以及和平集♥会♥的自♥由♥
freedom of speech and to peaceably assemble.
好耶 真大
Oh, yeah. So big.
大力点
Harder.
快给我
Give it to me.
过来…
Come here. Come here.
来
Come here.
想再来一次
You want round two?
稍等
I mean, in a minute.
我…
I…
我做到了
I did it.
做了什么
You did what?
那件事
The thing.
我…
I…
离开了她
I left her.
我离开了我老婆
I left my wife.
搞定了
It's done.
搞定了 - 你为什么离开她
It's done. - Why would you leave her?
为什么
Why?
因为我们谈过了
Because we talked about it.
好了 史蒂文 一般事后大家都这样
Okay, that's what people do after sex, Steven.
喜欢…说话
They… They talk.
东一个幻想 西一个空梦 但…
You know, a pipe dream here, a pipe dream there, but, I mean…
我刚刚离开了我的孩子们
I just left my fucking kids.
什么叫“幻想” - 好吧 我没…
What do you mean a "pipe dream"? - Okay, I didn't--
什么叫幻想 - 我没叫你离开任何人 所以…
What do you mean a fucking pipe dream? - I didn't ask you to leave anyone, so…
你有 - 我没有
Yes, you did. - No, I did not.
我才不会那么做呢
I would never fucking do that.
如果你离开 那是你自己的决定 - 你在开玩…
If you did that, that's on you. - Are you fucking…
好了 听着
Okay, look.
我…
I…
我♥操♥之过急了 好吗
I jumped the gun. All right?
所以我会…
And so I will…
米歇尔
Michelle.
我会回去的 宝贝 好吗
I'll go back. Okay, baby?
也许你和我可以…
And then maybe you… you and I, we can just, you know,
在这段关系里慢慢处 直到…
take some more time in this relationship until…
你懂的
you know…
好吗
All right?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
也许我们应该先断一阵子
Maybe we need to take a break.
我也不知道 让关系先缓一缓
I don't know, take a step back.
你说什么
Fucking what now?
重新评估形势 客观看待问题
You know, reassess the situation, look at things objectively.
你不想再跟我上♥床♥了
What, so you don't wanna fuck anymore
就因为我表达了一些不太顺耳的感受
because I expressed some inconvenient feelings?
是这样吗
Is that what it is?
好吧
All right. Okay.
行
Okay.
但你指出来的时候 我可没抱怨
But you know, when you pointed that out, I don't bitch.
我配合你 适应你的需求
I adapt to your needs,
可你却立刻把目标改了
and you immediately move the fucking goalpost,
说你想 想什么来着
and you say that you wanna, what was it?
“重新评估”
"Reassess"?
“断一阵子”
"Take a little break"?
是吗 - 差不多
Yeah? - Sounds about right.
好 没问题
Okay. Fucking fine.
你从这段关系中得到的所有好处
And all the benefits that you've been reaping from this relationship…
我猜你想全部留下
You wanna keep those, I assume?
好处
Benefits?
我可没得到任何好处
I didn't reap any goddamn benefits--
见鬼 如果你没得到好处 那也不会失去什么 对吧
Well, hell, if you've not been reaping any benefits, then there's none to lose, huh?
你想压我一头 我就压你一头
You know, you flex against me, and I flex against you.
不会… - 那你输定了
It's not gonna-- - Then you will lose.
你或许能笑到最后 但在那之前 会是漫长的失利与挣扎
Even if you eventually win, it will be a long runway of losing…
直到那一天
until that day.
是 你的婚姻会破裂
Yeah, well, you're gonna lose your marriage.
你没听我说话
You weren't listening.
我的婚姻已经破裂了
I already did.
已经破裂了
I already fucking did.
(谢谢光临小小手工店)
失火了 - 天啊
Fire! - Oh, my God!
救命…
Help! Help!
布罗克亨利和肯马多克斯搭档了十年
Brock Henry and Ken Maddox had been partners for ten years,
但如今 布罗克在执行任务中殉职 死于这场大火
but now that the fire had claimed Brock in the line of duty,
肯决心… - 呼叫三区
Ken was determined-- - Calling Ward 3.
指挥一号♥ 救援一号♥ 云梯一号♥ 和一号♥ 二号♥消防车
Command 1, Rescue 1, Ladder 1, and Engines 1 and 2,
请立即前往小小手工店出警 代号♥904
respond to 904 at Craft Cubby.
阿格纽街226号♥
226 Agnew.
肯决心单打独斗
…Ken was determined to work alone--
所有单位去小小手工店出警 代号♥904
All units respond to 904 at Craft Cubby.
命运却另有安排
Fate had other plans.
早
Morning.
我是该跟着嗅觉走吗
Was I supposed to follow my nose here?
怪我…
My bad, my bad.
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表