剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表
电♥话♥
Telephone
(引燃)
打给我
Calling me
是谁在你脑子里塞满了废话
Who put all that shit in your head?
不停地说
Saying things
不停地讲
Telling things
直到你崩溃
Till you break
肮脏的水
Filthy water
开始冒泡
Bubbles up
是谁在你脑子里塞满了废话
Who put all that shit in your head?
(灵感来自播客《火虫》)
(出品方:真♥相♥播客集团)
烟火寻凶
第一季第七集
(耻辱)
(羞辱 丢脸 公众的蔑视)
并不是说我母亲...
It's not that my mother...
我母亲...
My mother...
重点不是她对我做了什么
It's not that she did what she did to me.
而是不知何故 在我家人眼里
It's that, somehow, in the eyes of my family,
在很多邻里的眼里 我竟然成了坏人
in the eyes of a lot of the neighborhood, I'm somehow the bad guy.
你犯了什么罪
And what's your crime?
不知道 我当时才12岁
I don't know. I was twelve.
你令他们难堪
Well, you embarrass them.
(玛吉)
所谓恶人先告状 就是他们编故事
You know, bad people create stories
来否认自己是坏人
to deny that they are, in fact, bad people.
然后有某件事或某个人...
But then something, or someone...
(德文)
...成了铁一般的证据 证明他们事实上就是恶人
becomes irrefutable proof that they are, in fact, pieces of fucking shit.
这就等于给他们挂起了一面 令其无法直视的镜子
And it holds up a mirror that they can't look into.
于是他们把镜子从墙上摘下
And so they take the mirror off the wall
用床单罩住 因为镜子让他们感到难堪
and they cover it with a sheet because it embarrasses them.
我就是那面镜子吧
That's me, huh?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
我发誓... - 没用的...
I swear... - It's not working...
没用的...不是我...
It's not working... It's not me...
她对我做的事...
What she did to me...
没用的...不是我...
It's not me... It's not me...
是在告诉我 我一文不值
...it told me that I had no value.
没用的...不是我...
It's not working... It's not me...
我的皮肤 我的肺 我的脸
My skin, my lungs... my face.
我身体的各个部分
None of it.
全都一文不值
Any of it.
是吗
Yeah?
她让你再次有了这样的感觉
And she's making you feel like that all over again.
天啊 我真讨厌你的家人 米歇尔
God, do I hate your fucking family, Michelle.
我不讨厌他们
I don't.
要不我过去一趟
How about I drop by?
没用的
That won't help.
反正也没坏处
Well, it won't hurt.
会有的
Yeah, it will.
嘿 米歇尔 你可能理解不了这事
Hey, Michelle, you may have some trouble grasping this...
但我是你最好的朋友
but I'm your best friend.
天啊 史蒂夫
Shit, Steve.
我完全理解 相信我
I don't have any trouble grasping that. Trust me.
那现在就让我当你最好的朋友吧
Well, then let me be that to you now.
你本来就是
You are.
你最好了
You're being perfect.
保持现状就好
Right where you are.
该死
Fuck.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你并不比我好
You're not better than me.
我说我比你好了
Did I say I was?
只吃蛋白煎蛋卷 全麦吐司 黑咖啡女士
Ms. Egg-White Omelet, wheat toast, black coffee.
又来了 我碰巧爱喝黑咖啡而已
There she goes. I happen to like black coffee.
把这个放进去 然后告诉我味道没变好
Put this shit in and tell me it doesn't taste better.
照我说的做 尝尝看
Do it. Taste it.
确实很美味
This shit's pretty good.
你会成为一名出色的警♥察♥ 你有那种坚定的指挥风范
You would make a good police officer. You got that solid command presence.
“照我说的做”
"Do it."
这事你可以喊停的
You could stop this.
怎么 你要跟她一起住
What? You're gonna live with her?
和她一起吃饭 一起看电视
Eat with her? Watch TV with her?
那也是你的房♥子
It's your house too.
她老了 她需要个住处 毕竟是他妈妈
She's old. She needs a place to stay. She's his mom.
她是个恶魔
She's a fucking monster.
好吧 她两者都是
Okay, so she's both.
很多人都有多面性
A lot of people got a lotta things in 'em.
对 苏菲也有多面性
Yeah, Sophie's got a lot in her too.
你让她跟那个女人同住一屋 那女人会把她的多面性全引出来
You put her in a house with that woman, she will wring it all out.
总有一天你回到家 会发现家里那个孩子已经不再是孩子
One day you'll come home, you'll find a kid who isn't a kid,
只是个小大人 等着长到足够大
just some tiny adult waiting to be old enough
去吃该死的抗抑郁药 - 好了 别拿我的孩子说事
for a fucking antidepressant. - Okay, don't talk about my kid.
你不了解她 - 我小时候就是她
You don't know her. - I was her.
我是她母亲
I'm her mother.
你想重现20年前的狗血剧情 请随意
You wanna rewind a 20-year-old drama? Go ahead.
但你已经不是12岁了
But you're not 12 anymore.
苏菲也不是你
And Sophie's not you.
再管我的事 我就叫你“多管闲事的大妈”
Step into my business again, I'ma call you "Karen."
连你的蛋白一起骂
You and your fucking egg whites.
想不想吃点我的培根
Want a bite of my bacon?
你知道我想吃
You know I do.
你当时害怕吗
Were you scared?
(奥灵顿早安秀 简多诺万主持)
我心跳加速 但多年来 我遇到的危险太多了
My heart was racing, but years of running into dangerous situations,
我学会了如何把恐惧变为专注
it teaches you to harness your fear into focus.
丢下我妻子孤身一人的想法
You know, the thought of leaving my wife alone...
(英雄调查员抓获纵火犯)
会胜过一切恐惧
I mean, that trumps any fear.
你是我们所有人的英雄
Well, you're a hero to all of us.
希望你能有时间陪伴家人
I hope you can take some time to be with your family.
是 我也希望
Oh, yeah. I hope so too.
我听说你在写一本书
And I hear you're writing a book?
是的 对 简 讲一位纵火案调查员的故事
I am. That's right, Jan. It's about an arson investigator.
真令人兴奋 我等不及想读了 - 是
How exciting. I can't wait to read it. - Yeah.
什么时候出版
When does it come out?
还没定
We're still working on that,
但是 我觉得书的结尾我已经想好了
but I think I got a good idea for the ending now.
杰森 来聊聊
Jason, a word.
(洛德与温特斯文学经纪公♥司♥)
鲍斯韦尔女士 什么事
Yes, Ms. Boswell?
请处理一下
Deal with that, please.
(英雄纵火案调查员兼小说家)
据我所知 大卫古德森几个月前 向我们投过稿
I understand David Gudsen queried us a few months back
但当时我们拒绝出版他的书
and we passed on his book.
对吗
Is that correct?
对
Yes.
你是个聪明的小伙子
You're an intelligent young man.
谢谢你 鲍斯韦尔女士
Thank you, Ms. Boswell.
所以我只是想搞清楚怎么会发生这种事
So I'm just trying to understand how this could've happened.
我感觉他的样章达不到我们的标准
I felt that his sample wasn't up to our standards.
立刻给古德森打电♥话♥
Get Gudsen on the phone. Now.
当生活给你柠檬时 你就得把它们做成柠檬水
When life give you lemons, you got to make lemonade.
就非得让他成为一个英雄
You had to let him become a hero.
你们让他成了一个英雄
You let him become a fucking hero.
我们在查香烟上的DNA
We had DNA on a cancer stick.
该死的开心果冰淇淋什么的
And we got stipachio fucking ice cream, whatever.
同时他却抓住了牛奶桶纵火犯
Meanwhile he closes the Milk Jug Arsonist,
我们的简历上怎么写
and what do we have on our resumes, huh?
我告诉你怎么写 没得写 写个屁啊
I'll tell you what. Nada. Culo. Dick.
你说完了吗 - 是的 我说完了 小公主
Are you done? - Oh, yeah, I'm done, princess.
喂
Hello?
整个案子都完了 好吗
This whole fucking thing is done, all right?
他车祸后为什么没回家
Why hasn't he gone back home since the car wreck?
剧集 | 烟火寻凶(2025) | 导航列表