你知道吗 我一直认为是我们的家庭
that made us who we are.
造就了我们
Then I hoped it was our friends.
后来我希望是朋友造就了我们
But if you look at history,
但当你回顾历史
the great men and women of the world
世界上伟大的男人和女人
have always been defined...
通常是由他们的敌人
by their enemies.
来定义的
You have a second chance. You can change all that.
你还有机会 还能改变这一切
But that's the thing about memories --
但这事关记忆
You can't forget them.
你不会忘记他们
Like how you were always that one step ahead of me, Clark.
就像你总是快我一步 克拉克
No matter how meticulously I prepared,
不管我准备的多么充分
no matter how strategic I was...
不管我用尽多少计谋
If only I'd known I never stood a chance.
除非我再也没有机会
It wasn't a competition.
这不是竞争
Of course it wasn't.
当然不是
You were born to be the chosen one.
你生来就是被上天选中的
You're simply better than us.
轻易地凌驾于我们之上
And that always killed you.
这一点一直让你很痛苦
No.
不
No, what killed me is that you didn't even want it.
让我痛苦的是你根本不想要这能力
You fought it. You -- you hid from it!
你反抗它 躲避它
I would have taken it and relished it, embraced it.
换我就会接受 享受并运用这种能力
My destiny wasn't yours to take!
我的命运轮不到你来决定
I get that now...
现在我了解了...
Which is why I finally embraced my own.
所以我接受了自己的命运
You and I...
我和你...
We will both be great men.
都会成为伟大的人
Because of each other,
因为彼此
we have a destiny together, Clark...
我们有相同的命运 克拉克
Only on different sides.
只是立场不同
I'll always be there to stop you.
我会一直阻止你
Always.
一直
Oh, I'm counting on it.
我会等着你
Our story hasn't been written yet, Kal-El.
我们的故事还没有定数 卡尔·艾尔
And every villain is only as great as his hero.
每一个坏人都和他的英雄一样伟大
But, you see, that all relies
但这都依赖于
on you saving us from the coming Apocalypse.
你能拯救我们不被天启星毁灭
You know about Darkseid?
你知道黑暗君王
You really think I just read
你真的认为
the cliffsnotes of the Veritas Journals?
我只不过是看了山洞里的画吗
They foretold of a chosen savior --
他们预言了一位被选中的救世主
the light that will inspire this world out of darkness.
能像光一样驱散这个世界的黑暗
You are the light, Clark.
你就是那光 克拉克
Only you hold the power within you.
只有你能控制你体内的能量
I'm not so sure
我不确定
that Clark Kent can save the entire world on his own.
克拉克·肯特能否独自拯救世界
He can't.
他做不到
But we both know who can.
但我们都知道谁能做到
I'm sorry I couldn't save you, Lex.
抱歉 我不能拯救你 莱科斯
Activate computer monitors.
启动计算机监控器
Monitors on.
监控器启动
System's online.
系统已连接网络
The day of judgment is upon us.
审判日即将降临于我们
We've saved the willing souls from the coming Apocalypse
我们已经在天启星降临之前
to serve the Dark Lord.
留下了一批自愿服侍黑暗君王的人
Our work is done.
我们的任务完成了
You can say that again.
麻烦您再说一遍
Your mark has been lifted.
你的印记被去除了
That's impossible.
那不可能
I got this friend --
我有个朋友
Cool leather jacket, blurs faster than a speeding bullet.
穿着酷酷的皮夹克 去除印记比子弹还快
He's pretty good at impossible.
他很擅于完成不可能的事
You were so close to experiencing the rapture,
你只差一点点就能经历那种喜悦
known only to those who will be serving our lord for eternity
只有永远服侍君王的人才能体会到
while all the others perish.
其他人都会死
Do you really think you possess the power
你以为真的有能耐
to vanquish our lord from the souls of those he saved?
通过君王救下的灵魂 击败君王吗
No.
不
But I got friends in high places.
我有更厉害的朋友
You're not authorized to go in there.
你没有权利进去
I must have forgotten my hall pass.
我忘了带通行证
I was just going to the bathroom.
想去趟洗手间而已
It's that way.
洗手间在那边
Okay.
好的
Well, they said that they would brief us in 2 minutes.
他们说会在两分钟之内向我们简要说下情况
It's now been 15, and I really need...
已经15分钟过去了 我真的需要...
Do you see that giant molten orb out there?
你看到外面那个巨大的火球了没
Now, whatever story they told you,
不管他们怎样说的
it's crashing into the planet.
它很快就撞击地球
You can see it with your own eyes.
你可以亲自看一下
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey!
停下 停下
I just need a few minutes of your time.
就占用各位几分钟
I'm sorry, sir. No! Wait!
很抱歉 先生 等下
I have imformation that you need to know.
我有你们需要知道的消息
I don't know how you got on this plane, young lady,
我不知道你怎样登上这架飞机的 小姐
but you're stepping so far out of your position.
但你管得太多了
All that matters is the truth, and you don't have it.
一切消息都是事实 而你们不知道
Please, Mr. Secretary.
拜托了 秘♥书♥长♥先生
I have proof
我能证明
that the meteor that you're about to nuke into oblivion
你们想要炸成灰的流星
is much larger than you realize,
比你们想得要大得多
with a density that will result in you spewing nuclear fallout
会导致核泄漏到半个北半球
over half the hemisphere that could take out millions of people.
夺走百万人的生命
But you already know that, don't you?
你们已经知道了 是吗
My god.
上帝啊
You all realize that you're gonna be taking out
你们都知道这会杀死
1/3 of the earth's population,
世界上三分之一的人口
and you're not even gonna warn them?
都不警告他们一下
We can't spread panic.
我们不能让恐惧蔓延
It will only aggravate an already impossible situation.
这只会让事态更严重
And what about your families?
那你们的家人呢
And the president?
总统呢
Where are we gonna --
我们要去哪儿
To a secure bunker.
一个安全的地堡
The casualties are nothing
死亡和失去整个地球比
compared to losing the entire planet.
不算什么
We don't have a choice.
我们没有选择
Now, if you'll excuse us --
现在 能否请你出去
No, wait.
等一下
You do have a choice --
你们还有一个选择
Heroes, one in particular who will stop this
英雄 有一个能够在你们发射核弹之前
before you unleash your nukes.
阻止这一切的英雄
Now, I know that some deeply disturbed brass
我知道最近有些心智不正常的贱♥人♥
may have rounded them up and tried to dirty their names,
聚集在一起 想要玷污英雄的名声
but the people had their day.
但人们给了英雄一个时代
And they gave our heroes a chance to prove themselves.
他们给了英雄机会去证明自己
You owe the people of this country
你们还欠这个国家的公民一次机会
a chance to see that their faith was worth something.
去亲眼证实自己的信仰是值得的
The world is in crisis!
世界面临危机
This is not a time for your little hero crusade, Miss --
现在不是你的英雄逞威风的时候 小姐
Lane.
叫我莱恩
This is exactly the time for my hero.
这正是我的英雄出手的时刻
He will be here. He'll save us.
他会出现的 会拯救我们大家
I promise.
我向你们发誓
Now, I know that you all want to see your families again.
我知道你们都想再见到自己的家人
You just need to give our heroes a chance.
只要给我们的英雄一次机会
Your heroes have five minutes.
就给你的英雄五分钟时间
The lost son of Jor-El.
乔·艾尔遗弃的儿子
Darkseid.
黑暗君王
My father sent me here to protect this planet.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表