I am not gonna leave here until I know he's safe.
在确信他安全之前 我不会走的
Signal Lost
信♥号♥♥中断
Why did that just cut out?
怎么突然断了
I don't know.
不知道
I'm trying to reach them, and I'm getting no signal.
我尝试呼叫他们 但是没信♥号♥♥
Maybe the problem's on our end.
也许是我们这边出问题了
No. Either the signal's been blocked,
不会 要么是信♥号♥♥被封锁了
or the communicator has been destroyed.
要么是通讯器被毁了
Okay, what do we do next?
那我们接下去怎么做
There is no next.
没什么可做了
What?
什么
Clark and Oliver are on their own now.
克拉克和奥利弗只能靠他们自己了
Kneel.
跪下
Where are you taking Oliver?
你把奥利弗带去哪了
You're worried for him. You should be.
你很担心他 那是应该的
But there's nothing you can do.
但你什么也做不了
I know.
我了解
It's terrible, feeling so...
这种感受 如此地...
powerless,
无力
when you know you've got such strength inside of you,
明知自己有无穷力量
with no way of unleashing it.
却无法发挥
Even without the yellow sun,
就算没有黄色太阳
I will find a way to defeat you.
我也会想法击败你
You'll have to work twice as hard.
你得加倍努力了
Because when I arrived here,
因为我刚来时
I made a very special acquaintance,
遇见了一位很特别的故人
Someone you know, and someone I'm very, very...
这人你认识 而且我也非常非常...
fond of. Who?
喜欢 谁
Me.
我
The original Zod's phantom.
原版佐德的幻影
Finally...back in the body that you stripped me of.
终于重回到了被你剥夺的身体里
Now I have the full knowledge of two lives, and you...
我现在拥有两辈子的知识 而你...
You are my enemy in both.
在两辈子里都是我的敌人
I defeated you in both.
两辈子里 我都击败了你
Which is why it will give me double the satisfaction
所以我现在倍感满足
to see you kneel...
看着你跪下
...and serve...
服从于我
until you die.
直至死亡
You sent me to my death sentence.
你把我送来受死
You left me at the mercy of those Kandorians.
你把我留给刚铎人处置 以为他们会开恩
This was my punishment.
这是我所受的惩罚
Jor-El built this place for your kind.
乔·艾尔建造监狱 就是为了你这种人
My kind.
我这种人
Is that why you sent Slade here?
所以你把斯莱德送来这里
What would Jor-El think
乔·艾尔会怎么看待
about you using his prison for your purposes?
你利用他的监狱来满足私欲
There's no trial, no jury --
没有审判 没有裁决
Just the rule of Kal-El.
独尊卡尔·艾尔的法律
But I suppose in the end,
我估计到最后
it became your undoing, didn't it?
你都是在做无用功
It was all a trap.
这一切都是陷阱
And you knew once that I saw Slade had been sent back,
我见到斯莱德被送回来了
I'd come here looking for answers.
就来这儿找找线索
And you came.
谁想到你真来了
You have the console crystal.
你有操纵水晶
How?
怎么得到的
We're blood brothers, Kal-El.
我们是兄弟 卡尔·艾尔
Have you forgotten how you healed me
你用你的血救了我
with your blood on earth?
这事儿你没忘吧
We're not brothers.
我们不是兄弟
I saved you because it was the right thing to do.
我救你是因为众生平等
We have nothing in common.
我们完全不同
We're from the same world.
我们同是氪星人
Do you really think that having powers
你真的以为除了超能力外
is the only thing that makes you Kryptonian?
你和地球人没什么不同吗
It's not.
不是的
We share the same instincts.
我们有相同的本能
We're decisive...
我们很坚定...
Single-minded, headstrong.
我们善于独♥立♥思考 性格顽固
We were meant to be leaders.
我们生来就是领袖人物
Leaders?
领袖
You're a tyrant who only believes in himself.
你就是个只信自己的暴君
Who else should I put my faith in?
我还能相信谁
We both know that trusting others is a calculated risk,
你也知道相信别人是要担风险的
one a Kryptonian is not willing to take.
氪星人都不愿意干这事儿
Oh, we can easily fool those closest to us, can't we?
我们能够骗过我们最亲近的人 是吗
But we can lean on no one.
但是我们绝不靠任何人
Do you remember that most famous story
你还记得那个故事吗
about two brothers from your adopted planet?
那两个来自地球的男人
You've got Cain...
你要做该隐
and Abel.
还是亚伯
Which brother are you, Kal-El?
你是其中的哪一个 卡尔·艾尔
Well, I'd never murder you.
我从来没想杀你
I saved you.
我救过你
You exiled me.
你放逐了我
I'm in charge here.
现在我是老大
And you're about to find out what that means...
你还是考虑下我们是不是...
brother.
兄弟
Clark!
克拉克
They want you to fight.
他们要你决斗
To the death.
直到你死掉
Look out!
当心
The shield! Use the shield!
盾 用盾
Look. Hey.
当心
Here.
接着
Kill! Kill!
杀了他
In the arena,
在竞技场
we answer failure with the only thing suitable --
失败者只能有一个下场
Death.
死亡
Never!
绝不
You killed him for no reason!
你不明不白地就杀了他
In any arena, one fighter walks away.
决斗中 只有一人能离开
Oh, when are you going to learn it's kill or be killed?
你什么时候才能学会杀或被杀
It always was.
我一直都知道
Maybe in your world, but not in mine!
那是在你的世界 不是我的
This is my world.
这就是我的世界
Oh, and consider this your one free pass.
就当你胜了一场
If you fail to finish the job again,
如果你输了
It'll be you dragged along by your heels.
你就是他的下场
Still nothing?
依旧没线索吗
Still nothing.
没有
You got big dinner plans?
你有什么计划吗
That's the third time you checked your watch.
这是你第三次看表了
I'm just checking to see how long they've been in there.
我只是看看他们呆那儿多久了
Lois, I'm as nervous about this as you are, okay?
露易丝 我和你一样担心他们
But you have to trust me
不过你要相信我
because I've been in this situation enough times
这种事儿我见多了
to know that cool heads prevail.
知道怎么冷静处理
Okay?
好吗
Okay, but you haven't actually been to the phantom zone.
你没去过幻影地带
I've been there.
我去过
And now that the phantoms have found Clark and Oliver,
现在克拉克和奥利弗在幻影地带里
we have to get them out.
我们必须把他们弄出来
I'm trying.
我在弄啊
Well, not hard enough!
我看你一点都没用心
You haven't even checked the crystal laser thing.
晶体激光你还没查过
What if that's why we lost contact?
说不定就是因为这个我们没联♥系♥上
Fine.
好吧
Incinerate crystal
焚化水晶
Superheat
燃烧
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表