泰丝
You must see that you're the cause of your own undoing.
你这完全是自作自受
He's your brother.
他是你哥哥
Don't you understand?
你还不明白吗
I thought conner's heart
我觉得测试者的心脏
would have been a more poetic choice.
需要诗意一点
You've hidden him so cleverly,
你把他藏得太好了
there's no alternative.
根本没有其他选择
Lex is worth killing your own daughter?
莱科斯值得你杀了自己女儿吗
Lex is worth everything to me.
莱科斯就是我的一切
Finally...
最终...
...you will serve an important purpose in my life.
你还是帮我♥干♥了生命中最重要的一件事
Looks like my purpose in your life has changed.
看来我在你生命中的意义要改变了
Lex.
莱科斯
Lex.
莱科斯
You refused me once,
你拒绝过我一次
but this may be the moment when you'll reconsider my offer.
这次你要重新考虑下我的邀请了
I never intended to live forever.
我从没想过长生不老
There's only one life I care about.
这世上我只在乎一个人
Let my son live.
让我儿子活下来
In exchange for your soul.
用你的灵魂来交换
Lois?
露易丝
All satellite and internet connections went down
15分钟前
15 minutes ago.
所有卫星和网络都断了
Have you found Tess? Only her abandoned car.
你找到泰丝了吗 只找到她的车
She was on her way to Smallville to warn us.
她当时在给我们报信儿的路上
I think with that planet hurtling toward earth,
我想是有个星球要袭击地球的事情
everyone got the warning.
所有人都收到警告了
Clark.
克拉克
You think those three prophets,
你认为那三个先知
or whatever you call them, took Tess?
带走了泰丝
We're about to find out.
我们会找出来的
She left her cellphone underneath the car seat
她在车座底下留下了电♥话♥
with a video message for one of us to find.
里面还有段视频供我们参考
One of us with X-ray vision, maybe.
你不是会X射线嘛
My fellow Americans,
美国同胞们
the white house scientific advisers have ensured me
白宫科学研究顾问确认
that the eclipse you are all undoubtedly seeing
你们所看到的日食
is caused by a meteor...
是由陨石引起的
We know that the prophets use people's darkness
我们知道如果先知利用人类的黑暗面
to mark them with an omega.
就会为他们烙上Ω这个字符
What we don't know is why.
但是我们不知道为什么
And Tess quoted one of the prophecies
泰丝引用了一句预言
as saying that the markings weren't just spiritual.
说 这些字符并不仅仅是个符号♥
There's some sort of anti-life dark force
是某种反生命的黑暗力量
that could bring about the Apocalypse.
能够吸引天启星
You mean like bringing a giant planet crashing into ours?
就像巨大行星撞击地球那样
Exactly like that -- maybe the marking
正是 也许那个记号♥
has some sort of unexplainable gravitational pull.
有某种无法解释的引力
Too bad anti-life equations aren't covered in physics 101.
真不幸 基础物理没有提到反生命方程
I need to figure out a way to lift the darkness
我要想办法去除黑暗
and break whatever's binding these people to that planet.
破坏把人们束缚在那个星球上的力量
Today definitely tops Chloe's wall of weird.
今天的事情绝对上克洛依"诡异墙"的头条
Exactly how many people are marked?
到底有多少人被烙上印记了
More than you want to know.
比你想得要多
Clark, you inspired the darkness out of Oliver.
克拉克 你消除了奥利弗内心的阴暗
I can't do that for everyone on the planet, Lois.
可我没法对这星球上的所有人都用这招 露易丝
If Tess knows how to stop this, I need to find her.
也许泰丝知道怎样阻止这事发生 我得找到她
She got a shot of her car's parking camera
她用停车位相机拍下了
and the license plate of whoever took her.
带走她那人的汽车牌照
Our internal database shows it's registered to...
内部数据库显示这车登记为
A company called Preclox?
一个叫皮罗克斯的公♥司♥
Yeah.
对
It was founded only six weeks ago.
六个星期前才成立
According to their bank records, they have limitless funds.
他们的银行记录显示 资金是无限的
Genetic research.
基因研究
I only know of one mega-mogul
我只认识一个百万富翁
who's obsessed with genetic engineering.
沉迷于基因工程
Lionel Luthor.
朗尼·卢瑟
Who knows that he's being tracked by Tess Mercer.
他知道自己被泰丝·麦沙追踪
Yeah, but the GPS went down with the satellites.
但是定位系统随着卫星毁了
It should tell us where he was 15 minutes ago.
应该能显示他15分钟之前的位置
Lois, that's the Luthor mansion.
露易丝 那儿是卢瑟的宅邸
But that place burned to the ground.
那里不是被埋在地下了吗
Maybe what Lionel's after is underground.
也许朗尼要找的东西就在地下
The Luthor mansion was built
卢瑟宅邸的下面
on a labyrinth of corridors underneath it.
尽是迷宫和通道
Lois, no matter what happens...
露易丝 不管发生什么
Clark, a person that I greatly admire
克拉克 一个我非常尊敬的人
once told me that when you believe in someone,
曾经告诉我 当你信任一个人
it's not for a few minutes or sometimes or just for now. It's forever.
并非是一时 而是一世
Now go save the world.
去拯救世界吧
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
...the moments to come. I want to assure everyone listening to this broadcast
...时刻来临 确保每个人都听到这次广播
that our military has a precision plan
我们的军队已经有了详细计划
to take care of the meteor.
解决这次流星事件
We will take swift action in securing the world's safety.
我们会尽快行动以保护世界安全
A general doesn't miss his daughter's wedding
一个将军不会错过自己女儿的婚礼
unless he's been called to duty.
除非是使命的召唤
Oh, my god.
天啊
Excuse me.
借过
Janet, you're covering the president's visit, right?
珍妮特 你负责报道总统的访问吗
Look, I need you to get a message to him for me.
我需要你帮我捎口信给他
Look, I grew up in the military.
听我说 我在部队长大
That speech has buzz words --
这个演讲有敏感词
"Precision plan.", "Swift action."
"详细计划" "快速行动"
They're gonna nuke that thing.
他们要用核武器攻击那个东西
Only, that thing isn't the little meteor
只是 那东西并非他们想象的小流星
that'll break apart like they think it is.
能够炸成碎片
It's a planet, and it won't even make a dent.
那是颗星球 这样做毫无意义
But the radioactive fallout of this missile --
但导弹释放出的辐射
It'll kill millions.
却能杀死上百万人
Take it to the Inquisitor.
去和审判者说吧
I've got a plane to catch with the president.
我还要和总统赶飞机
O-okay, well, then you tell him
好吧 那你告诉他
that he can't press the proverbial button.
不要按下发射键
Why not?
为什么
Because the blur will save us before it ever comes to that.
因为侠影会在一切发生之前拯救我们
The blur?
侠影
Oh, my god, Lois.
天啊 露易丝
If you think the president, his military advisers,
你觉得总统 军事顾问
or anyone is ever gonna take you seriously --
或者随便谁 会把你说的话当真
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wouldn't have had to do that
如果世界不是处于危险之中
if the world wasn't in jeopardy...
如果你不是这么犯贱...
and you weren't such a bitch.
我可不会这么做
Hello, Clark.
久违了 克拉克
Can't say I love what you've done with the place.
你把这地方搞得一团糟
Lex.
莱科斯
You still say it the same way --
你说话还是老样子
Astonishment mixed with a hint of dread,
震惊中带一点担忧
yet...with a hopeful finish.
但是 结尾又充满了希望
You're alive.
你还活着
Seems my father had a...
家父似乎...
a change of heart.
给我换了心脏
And I got a second chance at life.
所以我才有第二次生命
Where's Tess?
泰丝在哪儿
What have you done with her?!
你对她做了什么
She's fine.
她没事
I wouldn't worry so much about my dear little sister.
我才不会过分担心我亲爱的妹妹
You know, I used to think it was our families
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表